Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Speck In Your Eyes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Speck In Your Eyes (6681 Views)

Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!! / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by iezeiyida(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2021
Yes. I agree. Do not remove the kinks from your hair - remove them from your brain
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by jditimiya(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2021
This is one homily that keep me awake to life, before i speak bad about you then i have seen a lot of your wrongs and warn you about it. For the sake of love i can correct you if not if anything happen to you, i too will share from that pain for not correcting you.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Eriokanmi: 9:55am On May 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
WHAT IF
There will be more prostitutes and sinners in heaven

And more pastors and hypocrite christians in hell.
Not what if...its a fact and that's for those prostitutes and sinners who have repented of their sins before dying. I watched TBN( trinity broadcast International) channel one day in which a confirmed adult star in America was preaching. She said one man in a white apparel came disturbing her in a trance that, He needed her and she kept saying who are you and why do you need me and He told her He's the Christ and she said but you know I'm a prostitute and I don't have any business or dealings with you, please leave me alone. But the man in a white apparel said ...I know, its your heart I need. I want you to serve me. She said she welt bitterly and the moment she gave her life to Christ. She's been a preacher of the gospel ever since.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by femi4: 9:57am On May 09, 2021
AdeniyiA:
It means "mind your business"
No, It means don't be a hypocrite
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by majemuoluwa45075: 11:48am On May 09, 2021
It means "mind your business"
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by FarmTech(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2021
urchcoded:
This is a line used by religious people to avoid being accountable for their actions. Second to judge not.
Thank you! The op did not even understand the verse. The verse simply means if u are a their, don't go and tell others to stop stealing. u shud first repent from stealing b4 u preach to other thieves. The bible never told us not to point out sin in each other. Iron sharpens iron. I suggest the op read the whole chapter to get a better understanding.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Aeg0n: 10:33am On May 12, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
WHAT IF
There will be more prostitutes and sinners in heaven

And more pastors and hypocrite christians in hell.

Isn'tvthis Marvin Gerald twin bro? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / What Do You Expect After Death / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.