Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! (895 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by Truth2018(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2021
Hello everyone,

I just had the most amazing dream today. In this dream I saw a massive celebration in the USA and then I met president Trump face-to-face, I shook his hand and said Congratulations Sir!
This is the second time I am having this dream the first one was last year November during the election period. I saw the same huge celebrations and then I met the president in that dream and congratulated him for winning the election.

The LORD is not done with America yet! He is about to do a great Miracle - A Red Sea crossing moment like the time of the Israelites in Bible times. Brace yourselves guys and get ready for celebrations.
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by Dcube212: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Hnnnm
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by helinues: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Buy mosquito net, you no gree.

See now....

1 Like

Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by doggedfighter(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2021
Insanity on display.
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by CGuesto: 7:58am On May 09, 2021
Guy when last did u take ur drugs??
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2021
Whose you dealer OP? QAnon?
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by Mutemenot(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2021
I won't argue.. my Dad always tell us not to argue someone's dream cos we didn't go to sleep together..
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 09, 2021
Truth2018:
Hello everyone,

I just had the most amazing dream today. In this dream I saw a massive celebration in the USA and then I met president Trump face-to-face, I shook his hand and said Congratulations Sir!
This is the second time I am having this dream the first one was last year November during the election period. I saw the same huge celebrations and then I met the president in that dream and congratulated him for winning the election.

The LORD is not done with America yet! He is about to do a great Miracle - A Red Sea crossing moment like the time of the Israelites in Bible times. Brace yourselves guys and get ready for celebrations.
America represents the world while Trump represents Jesus. Jesus is coming back very soon. Asap.
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by ncpat(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2021
Mutemenot:
I won't argue.. my Dad always tell us not to argue someone's dream cos we didn't go to sleep together..
I will argue, the guy is on high drug. No Jupiter is bringing Trump back till after 4 years if he is willing to contest again.
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 09, 2021
Truth2018:
Hello everyone,

u no dream bout buhari shey.

na tithe money u dey eye, Evangeline
Re: President Trump, The Rightful President Of USA Is About To Be Reinstated Back! by thundafire: 8:39am On May 09, 2021
Truth2018:
Hello everyone,

shut up do not buy Amatem malaria drugs again

(1) (Reply)

Why Is China No Longer Invading Taiwan? / Nigerian Navy Schools U.S. Marines / Metropolitan Police Dance Of At Notting Hill Carnival, UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.