Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What I Discovered During My 40th Birthday...... Alli-balogun Opened Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered During My 40th Birthday...... Alli-balogun Opened Up (157 Views)

Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos / Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered During My 40th Birthday...... Alli-balogun Opened Up by IsaacAdetunji1(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2021
WHAT I DISCOVERED DURING MY 40TH BIRTHDAY...... Alli-Balogun OPENED UP

The Special Assistant to the Speaker House of Representative on Youth, Alhaji Ibrahim Alli-Balogun has said, He has discovered that the actual purpose of his existence is to serve God and Humanity.

In a message on his birthday, Alli-Balogun went memory lane, saying, he took the decision to do anything withing his capacity to make impact in the life of people in any capacity he find himself during his 40th birthday.

"When I turned 40, I reflected on what I have achieved and after a deep searching, I discovered that the actual purpose of my existence is to serve God and humanity. There and then, I took the decision to do anything withing my capacity to make impact whenever I find myself" Alli-Balogun said.

Balogun, who was full of praises to Almighty Allah for given him the courage to overcome all the challenging tasks, also used the opportunity to appreciate his mentor, the Speaker House of Representative, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, who he said gave him the platform to serve.

"The sojourn has been challenging and tasking and nothing else give me courage like the faith I have in Almighty Allah. I won't fail to recognise the support of my mentor and father Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila who has given me the privilege/platform to serve" He said.

Balogun, said the years ahead will be a total dedication to God and Humanity, saying, that's the total purpose of his existence.
He also, thank his family and colleagues for their love and support.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Abacha Rule On Insurgency And Govt Still Applies? / Fresh Protests Rock Osogbo As You Protests Against EFCC Harassment / Senate Mulls Bill Criminalizing Payment Of Ransom With Fifteen Years Imprisonmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.