Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday (36381 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
The Labour Party Governorship candidate for Lagos state, Mr Gbadebo vivour Rhodes celebrates his 40th birthday in grand style.

Mr Gbadebo, a true son of Lagos, young and vibrant Labour Party Governorship aspirant for Lagos is 40 years old.

Congratulations to our next Governor of Lagos State.

213 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Happy birthday to a true son of Lagos

182 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Now now his birthday don reach lmao . All the same hbd llnp to him

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Yaribanzaonic: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2023
This is what we are talking about.

Young and vibrant individuals that will sweep away the old guard of miscreants handlers and enablers.

Not Failures like KOGI Governor or Dino Melaye or Reno Omokiri Or Deji Adeyanju etc.

HBD your Excellency!!

265 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse

213 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Incoming governor of Lagos state.

Happy birthday to you.
Go forth and prosper.

192 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the next governor of Lagos

Obidients and non Obidients in Lagos will vote for him en-masse
You lie, it is not his turn. I just feel he’s an opportunist like Obi

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Fintiri: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shatap

Sanwo a mental patient of Gbagada general hospital does not remember his own birthday.

Happy birthday incoming governor of Lagos state GVR

Ghen ghen

If e pain you wipe head for cement

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You lie, it is not his turn. I just feel he’s an opportunist like Obi
You're so hate filled. why

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Fintiri:

Shatap

Sanwo a mental patient of Gbagada general hospital does not remember his own birthday.

Happy birthday incoming governor of Lagos state GVR

Ghen ghen

If e pain you wipe head for cement

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by 40Bullets: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
The freedom of Lagos from Oluomo

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're so hate filled why
Never, remember we are politicking don’t forget. I’m a sweet soul. Stop playing politics with your heart.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by helinues: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Happy birthday Gbadebo Rhodes. Age with grace

Also wishing you all the best in the Lagos Guber election.

I celebrate with you

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by keymatt(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Heaven ordained governor of Lagos state. The Structureless party will sweep off all corrupt forces enslaving Lagosians for over 20 years.

ELUPEE top to bottom 😎

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
Happy birthday Gbadebo Rhodes. Age with grace

Also wishing you all the best in the Lagos Guber election.

I celebrate with you
thank you

You've proven to be different from iyaebeTheGreat who is so filled with hate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Happy Birthday to him.

I like him though. embarassed

I just don't like the fact that he is the candidate of the piiggiiddiootts angry

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never, remember we are politicking don’t forget. I’m a sweet soul. Stop playing politics with your heart.

Your words are a reflection of your soul.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (the hand types).

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by CruelDove(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Chinedu

Happy birthday to you, enjoy your day and remember to be sad in advance for your defeat on the 18.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
thank you

You've proven to be different from iyaebeTheGreat who is so filled with hate
I’m the last person anyone will tag tribalistic and I don’t have hatred in my heart whatsoever. I don’t even take insults to heart. As an iyaebe my heart is big enough to accommodate anything you all throw at me. You all are my children and politics won’t stop me from being a caring mother

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
Happy Birthday to him.

I like him though. embarassed

I just don't like the fact that he is the candidate of the piiggiiddiootts angry
Leave tribalism and vote for the betterment of your future

Be Obidient and useful

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m the last person anyone will tag tribalistic and I don’t have hatred in my heart whatsoever. I don’t even take insults to heart. As an iyaebe my heart is big enough to accommodate anything you all throw at me. You all are my children and politics won’t stop me from being a caring mother
You cannot give birth to a bonafide stud like me . I'm a Prince ask Helinues

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Leave tribalism and vote for the betterment of your future

Be Obidient and useful

Piiggidiots should desist from actively participating in Lagos politics for their own good.

The suspicion remains since the time of Awo and Zik.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by blabulu2000: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
May his days be rough

Happy bad-day ahead
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your words are a reflection of your soul.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (the hand types).
This does not apply to my kind of person, why are you all not acknowledging the fact that I have a big heart, almost all nairalanders dish me insults because I kind of have contrary opinions on most issues. I do not mostly respond except some very few ones and I’ll ignore immediately I noticed you’ve taken it to heart. Maybe I should be selective on people I interact with, even if I offend anyone here, I’ll always go back to make amends. You see this thing called bitterness, I do not have it in me at all lailai.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I’m a queen mother that birthed many renown stud. You all are my children

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiots should desist from actively participating in Lagos politics for their own good.

The suspicion remains since the time of Awo and Zik.
Obidient movement is a national movement. It has nothing to do with any tribe .

There are many northern Obidients and southern Obidients.

Obidients won Nassarawa, Obidients won Plateau , Obidients won local governments in Kaduna , Obidients won in Abuja and this are Northern states and FCT so the movement has nothing to do with tribe .

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m a queen mother that birthed many renown stud. You all are my children
Dey play 😂😆

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by MuchAdo: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obidient movement is a national movement. It has nothing to do with any tribe .

There are many northern Obidients and southern Obidients.

Obidients won Nassarawa, Obidients won Plateau , Obidients won local governments in Kaduna , Obidients won in Abuja and this are Northern states and FCT so the movement has nothing to do with tribe .

Lagos is a different ballgame. True, we have Yoruba obidients but only the Igbos can be scapegoats embarassed

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by helinues: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, don't you have an iota of shame, you are one of the lowest members on this forum. Even new members have some pedigrees far than you.

Thunder is far more stable than you.

You missed the opportunity of receiving shame the day they shared it for free

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

Lagos is a different ballgame. True we have Yoruba obidients but only the Igbos can be scapegoats embarassed
We are Obidients , we are peace loving .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Dey play 😂😆
I am iyaebethegreat, product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior. No matter how angry I am, just call me iyaebe and I’ll start smiling sheepishly.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday by keymatt(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
CruelDove:
Chinedu

Happy birthday to you, enjoy your day and remember to be sad in advance for your defeat on the 18.

The real owner and descendant of Lagos now Chinedu? You urchins need new brain transplant.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.