Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? (4954 Views)

Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt / Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ablejesus26(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol you say Umahi?
Bro you mean Umahi buhari friend?
lol seems you don't understand this country.
the only way to win the trust of Buhari is to allow Fulani herdsmen overrun your state.
that's exactly what Umahi is doing
and that's exactly what hope Uzodinma wants to do but met a huge resistance

There has never been a time when fulani killers had any field day in Imo.
We don't tolerate such nonsense here.

And mind you this issue didn't start when Umahi decamped to Apcheat so your submission might be quite wrong afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by helinues: 8:48am On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
Fake love for Igbo.

Same you that never condemned Nigeria terrorist force killing unarmed Igbo youths.

As for ESN,Their job is to battle Killer herdsmen in bush.If you want to see them,then enter eastern bushes.

I have told you to stop repeating that jargons if you can not provide any proofs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ngadaAwo: 8:55am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

There has never been a time when fulani killers had any field day in Imo.
We don't tolerate such nonsense here.

And mind you this issue didn't start when Umahi decamped to Apcheat so your submission might be quite wrong afterall.
Umahi has always been a friend to buhari even when in Pdp.
he never hide it for once
he even helped him with the required percentage during election.
if you think that politicians wake up to defect then you don't know those people.
Umahi has been planing his defection even before the last election.
he just used Pdp to be reelected because he knew that he stood no chance with Apc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by adadike(f): 8:57am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
All I want is peace to return to the Se.
I wonder why Umahi can't do the needful with regards to this Fulani problem.
Always crying like a baby.
Are this fulani killers spirits.

How many times has he heard about this senseless attacks in Imo.
Before the pronouncement on the ban of open grazing, my community had already placed a serious order against it.
This people can't be more than the people that own the land.

This fulani killers do their madness in MB but when they come near Igala territory, they change their tactics bcus they know it's a different ball game entirely.
The media doesn't have to know everything.
Carry out an onslaught on any moving thing you see with weopons in Ebonyi forest.
Umahi cannot and is unable to do anything about Fulani menance in Ebonyi coz during communal clash there, some Ebonyi citizen especially of izza stock used to pay the fulanis to kill of their neighbors and brothers during feuds and clashes. In as much as we have killer herdsmen but Ebonyi state is complicit as well and this I am very sure of coz I hardly say what am not sure of in public

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by goodnessme1(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2021
helinues:

I have told you to stop repeating that jargons if you can not provide any proofs..

Carry your fake love comot.

I have told you to show proofs where you condemned killing of Igbo youths by Nigeria terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by obyrich(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2021
kettykin:
What happened to the ones that took their cows to an institution of learning in futo. This country reeks of very stupid and useless people
If you knew Futo well, you won't be saying this. Those cows belong to the institution. Same goes for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by Ochuko24endy: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
Power pass power na,I even want them to go after all their leaders miyetti allah
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by Nonexisting: 9:29am On May 09, 2021
Ngeneukwumkpi is viewing and soon, he will drop his usual stupid comment. His ewedu eating brothers just returned from benin republic idp camp and met their homes razed down. They are currently homeless as i speak but you won't see him in that thread.

5 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ablejesus26(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2021
adadike:
Umahi cannot and is unable to do anything about Fulani menance in Ebonyi coz during communal clash there, some Ebonyi citizen especially of izza stock used to pay the fulanis to kill of their neighbors and brothers during feuds and clashes. In as much as we have killer herdsmen but Ebonyi state is complicit as well and this I am very sure of coz I hardly say what am not sure of in public

Hmm if this is an insiders handy work then there is big problem.
I think at this point the indigenous people should start looking for ways to curb this madness.

If only our leaders can plea for the militia esn to be granted amnesty, bcus if we are to go by what is just, the army are very nepotistic with this issue bcus it has to do with Igbo. Other militias that are fighting for nothing but just to instill terror,kill and bring the country on her knees, keep getting special treatment and are rehabilitated Into the Society, So why should Esn be different bcus it's Igbo I guess.
The Esn can be of huge help in this fight but the fact that they will constantly endanger the lives of innocent Igbos while having their constant fiendish meetings with the Army, is what I will sign my No to anytime anyday twice on a Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by nedu666: 9:37am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
All I want is peace to return to the Se.
I wonder why Umahi can't do the needful with regards to this Fulani problem.
Always crying like a baby.
Are this fulani killers spirits.

How many times has he heard about this senseless attacks in Imo.
Before the pronouncement on the ban of open grazing, my community had already placed a serious order against it.
This people can't be more than the people that own the land.

This fulani killers do their madness in MB but when they come near Igala territory, they change their tactics bcus they know it's a different ball game entirely.
The media doesn't have to know everything.
Carry out an onslaught on any moving thing you see with weopons in Ebonyi forest.

Which umahi. All d idiots who call themselves se govs don't care if herdsmen kill every lgbo man as long as they are in buhari good books. Continue waiting for govs that have sold them selves into fulani slavery

4 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ablejesus26(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Which umahi. All d idiots who call themselves se govs don't care if herdsmen kill every lgbo man as long as they are in buhari good books. Continue waiting for govs that have sold them selves into fulani slavery

I don't like the leaders we have, but this allegations is not true.
Mind you dis madness is not only happening in Se, it's all over the failed Country.

I wonder at wat point it takes for the political and traditional rulers of every region in this failed project, to understand that the country has failed as a state and as a union.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by freeman5050: 10:06am On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen have disappeared, some of the security operatives manning the check point have deserted yet UGM are still attacking and killing security officers.

I thought ESN was created to secure SE region as a whole? ESN supposed to be engaging with UGM for bringing unrest to SE...

That's only if ESN are not UGM.

Whatever the case may be, UGM can not last long in SE.

It get why

No reasonable Igbo person would support terrorism to strive in his region

UGM don't even have enough ordinary operational vehicle not to talk of having excess of ammunition.

The miscreants called UGM members are not even up to 1,000...

South East as a region is too small for UGM guerilla tactics as they can be easily flushed out with just air raid.

Is it not hypocritical for some people to be condemning Bandits, Boko haram but hailing/supporting UGM.

Only enemies of SE , enemies of peace, enemies of development would still be praising those miscreants UGM .

To the Igbos who have been opposing the UGM views, praying for peace to reign, kudos to you all.

History will remember you people as heroes who safed their land during UGM madness

To be honest and sincere with you, whenever I read your comments it always shows you don't even know what is actually going on in this country, or maybe you don't reside here. When you don't have facts it better you better leave issue unsaid.

3 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by nedu666: 10:07am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

I don't like the leaders we have, but this allegations is not true.
Mind you dis madness is not only happening in Se, it's all over the failed Country.

I wonder at wat point it takes for the political and traditional rulers of every region in this failed project, to understand that the country has failed as a state and as a union.

Ask urself why the se govs refused to establish a regional security outfit when amotekun was formed. If they had done so and backed it, then kanu will not come with his maddness

Also ask urself why obiano and hope don't like attending se govs meeting. Also umahi when he defected also stopped attending. They will rather send their deputies.

But observe how all the nothern govs religiously attend the nothern govs forum, acf meetings.

Se govs are the cause of the current maddness. They want to be in buhari good books at all times. Look at ohaneze that went to rivers to agree with wike for the genocide in oyibo

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by helinues: 10:09am On May 09, 2021
freeman5050:

To be honest and sincere with you, whenever I read your comments it always shows you don't even know what is actually going on in this country, or maybe you don't reside here. When you don't have facts it better you better leave issue unsaid.

But you have not disputed what I wrote above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ablejesus26(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Ask urself why the se govs refused to establish a regional security outfit when amotekun was formed. If they had done so and backed it, then kanu will not come with his maddness

Also ask urself why obiano and hope don't like attending se govs meeting. Also umahi when he defected also stopped attending. They will rather send their deputies.

But observe how all the nothern govs religiously attend the nothern govs forum, acf meetings.

Se govs are the cause of the current maddness. They want to be in buhari good books at all times. Look at ohaneze that went to rivers to agree with wike for the genocide in oyibo

I tell you dis from a reliable source.
The reason for the delay of this regional security outfit was bcus a faction majorly anchored by Umahi had a debate that every state should develop their various security outfit, to empower and encourage state policing.
But with much pressure from the Ohaneze youth wing and this recent saddening happenings in Igboland, the argument was defeated.
This Regional security outfit you see now should have come way way before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by Fejoku: 10:36am On May 09, 2021
The only language an invader understands is a bloody resistance. The only language a terrorist understands is a reciprocated terror. Diplomacy don't work with them. Begging is actually foolishness. Let those with ears hear clearly that no Biafran territory is open for grab. It shall be defended at all cost.
How do the fulanis operate? Target a community to be attacked. Gather men and arms and camp nearby waiting for them to sleep then attack in the early morning when their resistance will be weakest. There's no bravado here. The same strategy can be replicated on fulani settlements all over Nigeria. It's very easy and effective.
The most painful is the fact that they use the military to aid these attacks and my question remains why other non-fulanis in the army don't come out to warn against the use of the army for a sectional benefit?
Did anyone notice that as soon as Danjuma of Taraba called them out, they've avoided that axis and have shifted their attacks westward towards Niger and Kwara down to Ogun. The Bible says if you resist the devil, he will flee from you. This is the message for the various tribes in Nigeria. Resist the invaders and they will flee.

7 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by DesChyko: 11:08am On May 09, 2021
helinues:

I thought ESN was created to secure SE region as a whole? ESN supposed to be engaging with UGM for bringing unrest to SE...

Whatever ESN job description is, it is 100% none of your business.

5 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by 9japride(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2021
It's only in this country you find primitive barbarians attacking innocent people in their farms and homes, very pathetic situation. I don't know if they have youths in Benue state?
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by whirlwind7(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Fulani [s]herdsmen have disappeared, some of the security operatives manning the check point have deserted yet UGM are still attacking and killing security officers.

It get why

UGM don't even have enough ordinary operational vehicle not to talk of having excess of ammunition.

South East as a region is too small for UGM guerilla tactics as they can be easily flushed out with just air raid.

Is it not hypocritical for some people to be condemning Bandits, Boko haram but hailing/supporting UGM.

Only enemies of SE , enemies of peace, enemies of development would still be praising those miscreants UGM .

To the Igbos who have been opposing the UGM views, praying for peace to reign, kudos to you all.

History will remember you people as heroes who safed their land during UGM madness
[/s]

On your best days and even when you try very hard, you still sound like a dolt.
What scum in your situation doesn't sound like he wasn't fitted with a brain from birth?

Stop trying to think, or act like you are thinking.
You lost that function with your first breath.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by 9japride(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2021
Fejoku:
The only language an invader understands is a bloody resistance. The only language a terrorist understands is a reciprocated terror. Diplomacy don't work with them. Begging is actually foolishness. Let those with ears hear clearly that no Biafran territory is open for grab. It shall be defended at all cost.
How do the fulanis operate? Target a community to be attacked. Gather men and arms and camp nearby waiting for them to sleep then attack in the early morning when their resistance will be weakest. There's no bravado here. The same strategy can be replicated on fulani settlements all over Nigeria. It's very easy and effective.
The most painful is the fact that they use the military to aid these attacks and my question remains why other non-fulanis in the army don't come out to warn against the use of the army for a sectional benefit?
Did anyone notice that as soon as Danjuma of Taraba called them out, they've avoided that axis and have shifted their attacks westward towards Niger and Kwara down to Ogun. The Bible says if you resist the devil, he will flee from you. This is the message for the various tribes in Nigeria. Resist the invaders and they will flee.
[color=#006600][/color]

Those who are thinking those killer herdsmen will understand their pleading and persuasion with English language are jokers. It's like having a discussion with a wild animal in the forest and you expect the wild animal to respond logically to you? It's not possible. Why can't some people just live a normal human kind of life by adding positive vibes to the environment they find themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by NewDawn2O21: 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I keep telling people that fulani herdsmen are not super humans.
just like you and me they breath and bleed.
their hyping are just because they're heartless and trouble makers.
but make no mistakes no man has monopoly over violence.
na where your madness stop na that place another person madness take start.
when last did you hear of unnecessary killings in south east by Fulani herdsmen?
they now know the consequences of any human hair they touch in south east.
normally fulani herdsmen are not supply to be talking sef because they're not even upto one town but due to our bias security forces that gave them morale boost, they feel like they're untouchable.
these days their security shield are not even safe in SE let alone them.
mind you I'm not in support of killing of security forces but let's think of it this way.
will there be anything like Amotekun or ESN or UGM if the security forces carried out their Constitutional works without bias?
how can a security force be shielding murderers and you expect their victims to be happy and stay defenseless forever?
this is the reason I'll never blame ESN for anything because this government is responsible for the emergence of regional security forces.

Thank God they now know the consequences of attacking anywhere in the east because we won't show any mercy when replying.
both them and whatever security that backs them.
igbo land can never be conquered
we refuse to be like Benue people that still depend on the security forces aiding their killers.
we'll defend our land if that's the last thing we'll do.

God bless Igbo land
God bless Yoruba land and real Omoluabi
but the recent abduction of ABSU students were perpetrated but fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
EVIL MOVIES BREEDS EVIL MINDSETS AND DESTROYS YOUR HUMAN NATURE.STOP POLLUTING YOUR MIND WITH HURROR WITH THE LIKES OF MORTAL COMBAT angry
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING, NOT VIOLENCE!
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by Nicklaus619(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
when last did you hear of unnecessary killings in south east by Fulani herdsmen?
normally fulani herdsmen are not supply to be talking sef because they're not even upto one town but due to our bias security forces that gave them morale boost, they feel like they're untouchable.
mind you I'm not in support of killing of security forces but let's think of it this way.
will there be anything like Amotekun or ESN or UGM if the security forces carried out their Constitutional works without bias?
how can a security force be shielding murderers and you expect their victims to be happy and stay defenseless forever?
this is the reason I'll never blame ESN for anything because this government is responsible for the emergence of regional security forces.

Thank God they now know the consequences of attacking anywhere in the east because we won't show any mercy when replying.
we refuse to be like Benue people that still depend on the security forces aiding their killers.

God bless Igbo land

U making a lot of sense bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by hegelian: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen have disappeared, some of the security operatives manning the check point have deserted yet UGM are still attacking and killing security officers.

It get why

the thred is talking about fulani heardsmen and you are talking about ugm..its clear that u are happy whenever innocent people are killed by fulani heardsmen and now that fight is taken to them and their supporters, u started foaming in the mouth...a closest fulani terrorist like..it will be hot for you all

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by hegelian: 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
You are crying because your brothers can never activate their brand of 1 nijiyeria again in the south east.

moreover...have you ever written this kind of long and foolish epistle for .

bandits
herdsmen
Boko haram?

You are pained that the Southeast is giving it to you hot hot
You can't hide your identity anymore.....just understand that your lamentations have just started..

you will never see helinus and his band of epistle writers write the long epistle against heardsmen, boko haram and bandit but only on those protecting themselves from them...e go be for them laslas

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by 9japride(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2021
freeman5050:

[color=#006600][/color]

He's fully aware of what's going in this country. Such is life.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by lionphil(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
helinues:

It get why

[/s]

All what you've typed is trash... for over 5 years the army and police have been killing unarmed Igbo youths without provocations. The spirit of the dead are fighting back but you're here typing trash. Where were you when they were being killed at Nkpor, Aba, Onitsha, Obigbo, Emene amongst others.

The spirits should continue till they have their fill. We will all know when the spirits are satisfied. Meanwhile, by 7pm today the 9th of May, MNK will have a live broadcast. Why not listen to him so you'll have wisdom?

Leave the Igbos to their problems and face yours!
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by helinues: 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:
[s][/s]

All what you've typed is trash... for over 5 years the army and police have been killing unarmed Igbo youths without provocations. The spirit of the dead are fighting back but you're here typing trash. Where were you when they were being killed at Nkpor, Aba, Onitsha, Obigbo, Emene amongst others.

The spirits should continue till they have their fill. We will all know when the spirits are satisfied. Meanwhile, by 7pm today the 9th of May, MNK will have a live broadcast. Why not listen to him so you'll have wisdom?

Leave the Igbos to their problems and face yours!

Are the spirits against development and progress?

It get why oo
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by joeyfire(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:

God bless Igbo land

Are ESN and UGM the same? I have been thinking and believing they are different.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by SweetiliciousD: 2:12pm On May 09, 2021
The answer is obvious.

OP said it all.

God bless Ala Igbo

God bless ESN

God bless Ebube pussy?

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by nams77: 2:18pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

It get why

Ugm ipob ESN or whatever name dey bear is not the real deal. Let me tell you why igbo land cannot be conquered by any maurading miscreants
Everybody in SE is a potential soldier. Once e red, everybody go carry weapon defend the land. Period
This is the secret of the East. Go figure!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Not Consider You For Ministerial Appointment" – Buhari Tells / President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage / Reps Blame Lack Of Synergy Among Military Agencies For Katsina Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.