Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? (4740 Views)

Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by lionphil(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Are the spirits against development and progress?

It get why oo

That's none of your business... go into Eastern bushes then when the needful is done, you can ask them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ScamHunter: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I keep telling people that fulani herdsmen are not super humans.
just like you and me they breath and bleed.
their hyping are just because they're heartless and trouble makers.
but make no mistakes no man has monopoly over violence.
na where your madness stop na that place another person madness take start.
when last did you hear of unnecessary killings in south east by Fulani herdsmen?
they now know the consequences of any human hair they touch in south east.
normally fulani herdsmen are not supply to be talking sef because they're not even upto one town but due to our bias security forces that gave them morale boost, they feel like they're untouchable.
these days their security shield are not even safe in SE let alone them.
mind you I'm not in support of killing of security forces but let's think of it this way.
will there be anything like Amotekun or ESN or UGM if the security forces carried out their Constitutional works without bias?
how can a security force be shielding murderers and you expect their victims to be happy and stay defenseless forever?
this is the reason I'll never blame ESN for anything because this government is responsible for the emergence of regional security forces.

Thank God they now know the consequences of attacking anywhere in the east because we won't show any mercy when replying.
both them and whatever security that backs them.
igbo land can never be conquered
we refuse to be like Benue people that still depend on the security forces aiding their killers.
we'll defend our land if that's the last thing we'll do.

God bless Igbo land
God bless Yoruba land and real Omoluabi

Unknown Gun Men are disrupting their supply line in the Eastern Region. That's why they can't dare Delta, Akwaibom, Crossrivers, Bayelsa, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi,Imo, Anambra and others the way they're daring Benue.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by lionphil(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2021
nams77:

Ugm ipob ESN or whatever name dey bear is not the real deal. Let me tell you why igbo land cannot be conquered by any maurading miscreants
Everybody in SE is a potential soldier. Once e red, everybody go carry weapon defend the land. Period
This is the secret of the East. Go figure!

No dey leak secret like this... just a little enlightenment. True democracy existed in the east before the coming of the English man. Go to your history books. Every man's voice stands such that an Obi or Eze can't entirely override or decide what happens in the Igbo man's house.

Summarily, Every man stands to fight for his family always... ALWAYS! If they bring the war, millions are willing to give their life for the course. It's the bitter truth irrespective of how much the Igbo man tends to love money. He will lay down his life for his land.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ScamHunter: 2:46pm On May 09, 2021
Pass11:
Op your head is there cheesy I pity any Easterner that want to go against ESN because of what westerners are saying.

one thing I understand about Yoruba is that they always wish to have someone like MNK and ESN cheesy

What you have to understand about Yoruba is that anything they support is what is against Igbo interest. Anything they are against is in Igbo interest. Know this rule and be guided. Why do they hate Goodluck Jonathan? Simple. The man likes Igbo. Check the history. They simply preferred anti-Igbo policies from anyone in power as seen with Obasanjo. That's why they're in love with Buhari, even if it sends them on exile...Igbo seems to be their mortal enemies. Na Jealousy sha...

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by immortal2: 3:07pm On May 09, 2021
All we want is security of our people.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by EMMY76: 3:20pm On May 09, 2021
Don't boast yet bro the fulanis I know are very patient and unforgiving they can take many years to plan one single massacre when u least expect. That community in anambra where some fulanis were brutally killed in retaliation for the killing of some igbos should be extremely very watchful cause I know that the fulanis will definitely come back for retaliation when the community least expected it.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by immortal2: 3:25pm On May 09, 2021
EMMY76:
Don't boast yet bro the fulanis I know are very patient and unforgiving they can take many years to plan one single massacre when u least expect. That community in anambra where some fulanis were brutally killed in retaliation for the killing of some igbos should be extremely very watchful cause I know that the fulanis will definitely come back for retaliation when the community least expected it.

Any attack in those communities will be carried out by the accursed Nigerian Army. Lets pray that the Northern generals begin to run mad and start killing their bloody comrades who have shed innocent blood in times of peace..

All things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by ProfAmaben(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Thanks for taking your time to read my epistle...

grin wink

Demon.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by sage(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:
[s][/s]

All what you've typed is trash... for over 5 years the army and police have been killing unarmed Igbo youths without provocations. The spirit of the dead are fighting back but you're here typing trash. Where were you when they were being killed at Nkpor, Aba, Onitsha, Obigbo, Emene amongst others.

The spirits should continue till they have their fill. We will all know when the spirits are satisfied. Meanwhile, by 7pm today the 9th of May, MNK will have a live broadcast. Why not listen to him so you'll have wisdom?

Leave the Igbos to their problems and face yours!

Keep celebrating the destruction of Igbo land

No matter what your grievance is you don’t destroy your own house
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by nams77: 4:06pm On May 09, 2021
lionphil:

No dey leak secret like this... just a little enlightenment. True democracy existed in the east before the coming of the English man. Go to your history books. Every man's voice stands such that an Obi or Eze can't entirely override or decide what happens in the Igbo man's house.

Summarily, Every man stands to fight for his family always... ALWAYS! If they bring the war, millions are willing to give their life for the course. It's the bitter truth irrespective of how much the Igbo man tends to love money. He will lay down his life for his land.
Succinctly put. End of discussion. I just look at all these herdsmen and bandits gallivanting around, when e red, they will find that the east is an impenetrable wall.

1 Like

Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by salam8528: 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
Its a big fat lie, no fulani is killing anybody in the east. East itself is full if various kind if criminals. The day the fulanus will turn against your brothers down here that's when u will know that no be person way start fighting get power. The average person from the east us naturally greedy and very gullible.

When u are supposed to be challenging your elected representatives for good governance u guys are busy killing innocent fulanis.

Pls has the killing of Fulani make u guys rich? Has it fix ur roads? Has it fix your hospitals? Has it stop rituals? Has it stop baby factory? Has it stop drug pushing internationally?
Keep deceiving your ancestors time shall tell.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by lionphil(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
sage:

Keep celebrating the destruction of Igbo land

No matter what your grievance is you don’t destroy your own house

I laugh! You guys keep talking about destroying our land... what and what have been destroyed exactly? Is it the numerous checkpoints, the police vehicles that have been used to rape and abduct? Or is it the police buildings? These are all part of taxpayers money... that's including you and I. Those things are being used to oppress us, we don't need them.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by codedguy1(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen have disappeared, some of the security operatives manning the check point have deserted yet UGM are still attacking and killing security officers.

I thought ESN was created to secure SE region as a whole? ESN supposed to be engaging with UGM for bringing unrest to SE...

That's only if ESN are not UGM.

Whatever the case may be, UGM can not last long in SE.

It get why

No reasonable Igbo person would support terrorism to strive in his region

UGM don't even have enough ordinary operational vehicle not to talk of having excess of ammunition.

The miscreants called UGM members are not even up to 1,000...

South East as a region is too small for UGM guerilla tactics as they can be easily flushed out with just air raid.

Is it not hypocritical for some people to be condemning Bandits, Boko haram but hailing/supporting UGM.

Only enemies of SE , enemies of peace, enemies of development would still be praising those miscreants UGM .

To the Igbos who have been opposing the UGM views, praying for peace to reign, kudos to you all.

History will remember you people as heroes who safed their land during UGM madness

The amount of crap you spew on this pages is alarming.

With your reetardded brain you only focused on what the UGM are doing and forgot where all these started from. The useless Fulani idiots atgat go about killing, maiming raping and destroying peoples livelihood and the compromised security agents who shield them when they commit a crime.

It would do you well to just stop typing nonsense with those leprous infected brain and fingers.
Re: Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? by Thomist(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen have disappeared, some of the security operatives manning the check point have deserted yet UGM are still attacking and killing security officers.

I thought ESN was created to secure SE region as a whole? ESN supposed to be engaging with UGM for bringing unrest to SE...

That's only if ESN are not UGM.

Whatever the case may be, UGM can not last long in SE.

It get why

No reasonable Igbo person would support terrorism to strive in his region

UGM don't even have enough ordinary operational vehicle not to talk of having excess of ammunition.

The miscreants called UGM members are not even up to 1,000...

South East as a region is too small for UGM guerilla tactics as they can be easily flushed out with just air raid.

Is it not hypocritical for some people to be condemning Bandits, Boko haram but hailing/supporting UGM.

Only enemies of SE , enemies of peace, enemies of development would still be praising those miscreants UGM .

To the Igbos who have been opposing the UGM views, praying for peace to reign, kudos to you all.

History will remember you people as heroes who safed their land during UGM madness

So for your mind now you are making sense.
Efulefu. Na u dey carry Dem dey go operation abi?
Or u want something that's unknown to have a known operational vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News-another Set Of Unknown Gunmen Killed In Anambra State(photos) / Letter To President Obasanjo Regarding Bill To Criminalize Gay Rights / Agagu Burial Rites Commences today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.