Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

“I Shave His Chest And Wear Him Pampers” – Oye Spills Bobrisky's Secret (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Shave His Chest And Wear Him Pampers” – Oye Spills Bobrisky's Secret (VIDEO) (250 Views)

The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Shave His Chest And Wear Him Pampers” – Oye Spills Bobrisky's Secret (VIDEO) by Infoexpert24: 8:13am On May 09, 2021
More woes for Nigerian cross-dresser and social media influencer, Bobrisky as his Ivorian PA, Oye Kyme continues to spill more of his secrets following the alleged assault on her that led to their separation.

This is coming following Bobrisky’s narration of the conflict with his now-former PA, whom he claims to have made up the accusations just to blackmail him.

READ MORE HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/09/i-shave-his-chest-and-wear-him-pampers-oye-spills-more-of-bobriskys-dirty-secrets-video/

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Replaces Elon Musk As World's Richest Man After Tesla Shares Fall / SUPREME COURT TAKES ISSUE OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT JURISDICTION TO WORRISOME LEVEL / PMP 2021 Updated Exam Study Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.