Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE (250 Views)

The Obidient Who Posted Doctored Video About Tinubu Is Dead! / "Don't Save A Woman From Her Past Of Bad Decisions". Sense Or Nonsense? / Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by kmaster007: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2023
An Obidient supporter of Peter Obi stirs reactions as tattoos the name of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate on his chest.
A video making the rounds of social media captured the undying support for Peter Obi to become the president of Nigeria in the 2023 elections.

The young man inked the tattoo of the presidential candidate which he boldly flaunted as his president come February 25th, 2023.

The Obidient fan, however, was met with ridicule from many who questioned the logic behind getting such a tattoo.

Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by gaby(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Igbobiaaa

Head or tail, at least Obi will be President. Presiding over this lazy youth's chest.

Someone trekked from Lagos to Kafanchan for Bubu, while another drank from the gutter. I wonder where they are all queued now (ATM, POS, or Fuel).

Imbes
Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by OnlineInLaw(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2023
gaby:
Igbobiaaa

Head or tail, at least Obi will be President. Presiding over this lazy youth's chest.

Someone trekked from Lagos to Kafanchan for Bubu, while another drank from the gutter. I wonder where they are all queued now (ATM, POS, or Fuel).

Imbes
Well, if that's what it takes for him to prove his loyalty to our Mr President, then he can as well, use his Body to further his support, I won't call this a smart decision, neither would I call it a stupid one.
This is a man who had/has tasted suffering and when he saw hope, he etched it into his Body, let there be more OBIdients, though we don't need more crazy ideas in disguise of fellowship
Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by icecool12(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Senseless and nonsense.
Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2023
See the potholes around his neck! One could tell that starvation is about to send him back to heaven.

Hungry looking thing!
Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by Bahamas95(m): 4:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonsense!

It's senseless to support any Nigerian politician, immediately they get what they want you're regarded as a non-entity.
Re: The Obidient Who Tattoos Peter Obi On His Chest (photo) – SENSE OR NONSENSE by Aboks(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Obembe

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father Claims / Common Trader Biases / Get The Best Professional Video Production Services Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.