Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA (5007 Views)

See Your Fake Butt" Nigerians Trolls Ex BBN Star Tacha Over Her Fake Butt / Speed Darlington Calls Out Actress, Destiny Etiko Over Fake Butt / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Gift523: 8:16am On May 09, 2021
Bobrisky's former PA, Kyme Oye continues to call him out, says she used to shave his hair, wear him his fake butt and also wear him pampers while she worked for him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTfAiXG0M4
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COpIIW7tWDr/?igshid=1slnxqiaocfh6

3 Likes

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 8:22am On May 09, 2021
lol pampers, it's leaking ewwww sad

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Righteousness2(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2021
Devil is Wicked! See all the nonsense a man has to go through to live an abominable and wild life...
Terrible!!! So pathetic!!
Father Have Mercy on him and Rescue him before it is too late....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Sonoyom(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2021
This one don scatter!

1 Like

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by taiwotimitt: 8:59am On May 09, 2021
Idris is coming for you
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Ejebleje: 9:35am On May 09, 2021
Very stupid girl! But you went ahead and tattooed his name on your body. You are what you attract! Misery begets misery!

3 Likes

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2021
Hmmm.....
Wahala be like Bobrisky
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Okechi1: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Wahala don jam problem wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Mastakija(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2021
She's now chasing the clout by herself using bobrisky

1 Like

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by cassidy1996(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all!

5 Likes

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Johnkay01: 11:33am On May 09, 2021
Okay
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by oladipupo38880: 12:31pm On May 09, 2021
Wahala don jam problem
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 09, 2021
cassidy1996:
Happy Sunday to you all!
Not fair sad

1 Like

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 09, 2021
still his bumbum is not as big as mine cheesy
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
Gift523:
Bobrisky's former PA, Kyme Oye continues to call him out, says she used to shave his hair, wear him his fake butt and also wear him pampers while she worked for him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTfAiXG0M4
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COpIIW7tWDr/?igshid=1slnxqiaocfh6
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by revived: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
E go be for them
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Greystone: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

It's not a competition grin

Even if his bumbum is bigger, urs is better because his own is leaking and requires pampers grin
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 09, 2021
Greystone:

It's not a competition grin

Even if his bumbum is bigger, urs is better because his is leaking and requires pampers grin
Eww... That's gross angry
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Greystone: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

Eww... That's gross angry

Very gross.
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Ishilove: 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
This girl really finished Bobrisky
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:23pm On May 09, 2021
Clout chasing!

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky but any post against him becomes a hit!
What does she want now?
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by pafestula(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2021
Useless crew, useless generation.

A rugged Country for sale with great natural resources, 36+1 states, but managed by useless leaders for the past 60 years. Please serious buyer only. Thanks
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by iamyemiakins(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
Who asked you?

Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Who asked you?
stop talking to me shocked
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 09, 2021
Ishilove:
This girl really finished Bobrisky
are you sure
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:48pm On May 09, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Clout chasing!

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky but any post against him becomes a hit!
What does she want now?

She sounds true. And Bobrisky looks like one who is capable of committing those atrocities. He's emotionally manipulative and will soon put up a 20 minutes live video on Instagram (if he hasn't already) trying to vindicate his image, and his gullible followers will gladly ingest them because of the crumbs they may stand to gain.
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by LikeAking: 6:42pm On May 09, 2021
Tell my those boobs are photoshoped.
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Onyi22(f): 6:56pm On May 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Onyi22(f): 7:01pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
It's not an achievement baby girl
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by armadeo(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
Local.....

No wonder bobrisky could employ her.

Clout chasing mgbeke.
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by MVLOX(m): 5:19am On May 10, 2021
I don tire for this matter shuu.... Our problems no too much already?
Re: I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA by Foodqueen(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2021
After this, will u still include former PA in your CV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Was Drinking, Twerking And Sad As Davido Was Absent From Ifeanyi's Party / Jim Iyke Allegedly Impregnates Top Lagos Business Man’s Daughter[photo] / Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.