Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word (343 Views)

Proofreading Reading Services / Contact Me For Your Proofreading And Editing Services / Professional Proofreading And Copyediting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word by osiwojr: 8:17am On May 09, 2021
Grammatical errors can kill anything you're writing, no matter how thoroughly researched and relevant the content is.

A few incorrect words and the client refuses the work or leaves a bad review or the customer loses trust in your content.

At affordable rates, I can help you prevent all that by painstakingly reading and editing your work till it looks and sounds exactly the way it should.

Contact me @osiwojunior@gmail.com
Re: Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word by osiwojr: 9:54am On May 09, 2021
Thanks to the few who have reached out.

Just to clarify, I'm offering editing services not article writing or in-depth research. Thank you.
Re: Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word by osiwojr: 9:44am On May 10, 2021
Still accepting work.
Good morning...
Re: Proofreading And Editing Services At #0.2 Per Word by osiwojr: 8:54am On May 11, 2021
You have worked too hard on that eBook. So don't ruin it with poor paragraphing and punctuation. Don't assume your clients and readers won't care about spelling and sentence flow.

They'll trust you if they know you pay attention to the little details that make writing beautiful and bring ideas to life on the page.

I'll edit your work at affordable rates.

osiwojunior@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Unhandsome Warrior / Stabbed In The Back! / I Can Bring You More Misery Than Words Can Tell- Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.