Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH (819 Views)

PARAGON TERRACES &DUPLEXES(inside Meridian Boulevard) Okun Ajah,Abraham Adesanya / Land For Sale In Ajah: Plots Of Land For Sale At Cedarwood Boulevard Estate Ajah / Plots of Land For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard Estate,Ajah Off Lekki Scheme 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2021
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul

Cedarwood Boulevard Estate, Okun Ajah, Eti Osa LGA, is a site to behold, a paradise on earth, an estate befitting royals and people who love nature and have a very high taste of splendour.

CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD ESTATE.

DESCRIPTION: Cedar Wood Boulevard is a home far away from home; it is an exclusive estate with first class and modern day facilities. Proximity is superb, accessibility is exceptional. It is already tarred by the government, 24hours security patrol.

LOCATION: Cedar Wood Boulevard is located at the new lekki scheme (2) off Abraham adesanya road Okun Ajah Eti OSA.

LAND MARK: Cedar Wood Boulevard is surrounded by Abraham Adesanya estate, Cedar homes estate, royal garden estate, Atican beach, barracuda beach, Santa Cruz beach, Victoria garden city, Lekki gardens e.t.c.

PROXIMITY: Cedar wood Boulevard is just 5 minutes drive away from VGC, 3mins drive from Ajah Bridge, 1 minute drive from Abraham Adesanya estate. 2 minutes drive to Atican beach, 10 minutes drive to the new Shoprite sangotedo, Novare mall e.t.c.

TOPOGRAPHY: Cedar wood Boulevard is a complete dry land, favorable soil condition and terrain.

DOCUMENT TITLE: Cedar wood Boulevard is completely free from all government acquisition; it has a registered survey, deed of assignment, layout, and government excision.

COORDINATES: 777220.215m N, 564382.369m E.

PLOT SIZE: The plot size is 600SQM.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Cedarwood Boulevard is selling for 20,000,000 on outright purchase (3MONTHS).

INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLANS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

ALLOCATION DETAILS: You get allocated instantly, immediately after completion payment.

WHAT TO GET AFTER PURCHASE: You get a payment receipt, payment notification letter and contract of sale document on complete payment, while you get a payment receipt and letter of acknowledgement on installment payment.

GUARANTEED BENEFITS: well secured gated estate, excellent master plan layout, immediate allocation, quick return on investment e.t.c

CALL VICTOR EZE ON 08158961762 or 08092724970 FOR MORE INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION.

Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2021
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 4:42am On May 13, 2021
“Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” - Will Rogers, actor
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 4:54am On May 19, 2021

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
“Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” - Hazrat Inayat Khan, spiritualist
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” David Waronker.
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” David Waronker.
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” David Waronker
Re: Purchase lands with THE RIGHT TITLE at CEDARWOOD BOULEVARD,OKUN-AJAH by Viktoreze(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Viktoreze:

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral / Lands For Sale In Ibadan / Land For Sale 350,000 Naira.order For Your Building Stones ,gravels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.