Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. (1745 Views)

Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by Admissionclass: 10:50am On May 09, 2021
War is going down in the east and afonja media is not reporting the happenings oduduwa indeed.i like the ipob style guerrilla warfare,even the mighty America has never won guerrila warfare from vietnam down to afghanistan fighting people you dont see?
thank God big daddy Britain is not here to help this time around,we shall see if they will blockade igbos from food this time around las las it will end in south sudan style.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by MalcoImX: 10:54am On May 09, 2021
If the afonja press is not reporting it tune in to Radio Biafra now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2021
The only war I know of is the war against ipob and Esn.
There's no war against Ebubeagu.
There's no war against the onisha security outfit.
There is no war against The Homeland security outfit.
I can go on and on and on.

War is going on yet the people rally and vote in Se officials that have rejected and proscribed ipob. I remember the defy the rain rally held in support of Ifeanyi Uba.
War is going on yet the people of Onitsha with all the threat from mnk and ipob are concentrated in voting in a new govt, and I hope Apga wins maka Apga bu nke anyi.

Mnk should just lay low for now with his ipob movement.

Igboland will not fight until our motherland calls for it.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by hakeem4(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2021
How do you expect the afonja media to report it. it is not their business in anyway. why can't flat head media report it?

3 Likes

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by helinues: 11:05am On May 09, 2021
Report comedy skit between UGM and security officers?

I thought some of you people claimed SE is now calm like cucumber...

Btw, SE no get reputable media to report the events in their region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by Admissionclass: 11:08am On May 09, 2021
helinues:
Report comedy skit between UGM and security officers?

I thought some of you people claimed SE is now calm like cucumber...

Btw, SE no get reputable media to report the events in their region?
You call that comedy skit lol hundreds of zoo soldiers have being roasted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by helinues: 11:10am On May 09, 2021
Admissionclass:

You call that comedy skit lol hundreds of zoo soldiers have being roasted.

Yes comedy skit cos sane Igbos and lover of peace have been saying same thing for weeks which some of your people are downplaying...

So why should we take you serious now?

As you can see that the zoo police have been roasted
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by esnbrutality: 11:13am On May 09, 2021
Toh....ZOMBIE TOH... grin grin grin grin

helinues:

Yes comedy skit cos sane Igbos and lover of peace have been saying same thing for weeks which some of your people are downplaying...

So why should we take you serious now?

1 Share

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by IgweOfNnewi: 11:18am On May 09, 2021
Friendly matches and local leagues are usually not broadcasted in Nigeria, let the real war start and see how afonja himself will bring cameras to capture the ruins of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by helinues: 11:19am On May 09, 2021
Na one by one we go dey expose una hypocrisy.

Now tell us,where did you say the war is happening again?

1 Like

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by Ojiofor: 11:32am On May 09, 2021
The war is between ESN, UGM led in absentia by Nnamdi Kanu vs naija Army and police led by Buhari. One man alone can't declare war on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by vengertime: 11:34am On May 09, 2021
God bless UGM. they're God sent to protect us from our enemies Zoo army and police. Afonjas can go to hell, who reads news paper again.(old people)

2 Likes

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by budaatum: 11:37am On May 09, 2021
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by brown3: 11:42am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
The only war I know of is the war against ipob and Esn.
There's no war against Ebubeagu.
There's no war against the onisha security outfit.
There is no war against The Homeland security outfit.
I can go on and on and on.

War is going on yet the people rally and vote in Se officials that have rejected and proscribed ipob. I remember the defy the rain rally held in support of Ifeanyi Uba.
War is going on yet the people of Onitsha with all the threat from mnk and ipob are concentrated in voting in a new govt, and I hope Apga wins maka Apga bu nke anyi.

Mnk should just lay low for now with his ipob movement.

Igboland will not fight until our motherland calls for it.
now I know the real you.
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by NyamiriFlathead(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2021
Shey u no get Igbo media to report the news ni, wetin concern afonja media with what that is going on, on your land ooh, just burn your land to ashes and you will see how yoruba media will come there to take pictures of the ruins and report am. Till then let me be enjoying my zobo
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:40pm On May 09, 2021
STOP PEDDLING FAKE NEWS AGENTS OF SATAN ON NAIRALAND! THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE THAT HERE!
IS FAKE NEWS!!! wink
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by ablejesus26(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2021
brown3:
now I know the real you.

The me is only one.
It's the one that thinks of Igboland before anything else.
The safety and security of Igbos is not worth being jeopardized for a course whoose credibility and integrity is in doubt and it's leader enveloped in many questionable characters.

Did you support or vote for atifku in the last election?
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by ablejesus26(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2021
Ojiofor:
The war is between ESN, UGM led in absentia by Nnamdi Kanu vs naija Army and police led by Buhari. One man alone can't declare war on our behalf.

Put your hands on your head.

May the Wisdom on that head never sieze to increase.
May the Wisdom of Chukwu Abiama on that head bring blessings to you and to your household.

You stay in London and declare war. As wat exactly, you are not even in charge of the affairs of your Umunna, talk more of Afaraukwu, talk more of Isiama. Talk more of Umuahia. Talk more of Abia.

You want to declare something for a whole Igboland.
As what exactly.
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by brown3: 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

The me is only one.
It's the one that thinks of Igboland before anything else.
The safety and security of Igbos is not worth being jeopardized for a course whoose credibility and integrity is in doubt and it's leader enveloped in many questionable characters.

Did you support or vote for atifku in the last election?
keep on deceiving yourself, I'm happy we are smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by ablejesus26(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2021
brown3:
keep on deceiving yourself, I'm happy we are smarter than you.

angry grin Just imagine you and smart in the same sentence ��.

So Mr smart did you support atiku in the last election??��

Let's check your so called smartness ��

Imagine this man that bends down to urinate and smartness in the same sentence ��

1 Like

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by brown3: 4:45pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

angry grin Just imagine you and smart in the same sentence ��.

So Mr smart did you support atiku in the last election??��

Let's check your so called smartness ��

Imagine this man that bends down to urinate and smartness in the same sentence ��
a terrorist like you pretending, you can only deceive your fellow terrorists.
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by Ojiofor: 5:39pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Put your hands on your head.

May the Wisdom on that head never sieze to increase.
May the Wisdom of Chukwu Abiama on that head bring blessings to you and to your household.

You stay in London and declare war. As wat exactly, you are not even in charge of the affairs of your Umunna, talk more of Afaraukwu, talk more of Isiama. Talk more of Umuahia. Talk more of Abia.

You want to declare something for a whole Igboland.
As what exactly.

I didn't know we have such number of of gullible people in Igboland until Nnamdi Kanu show up.I am amazed at the gullibility of our people.
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by ablejesus26(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

I didn't know we have such number of of gullible people in Igboland until Nnamdi Kanu show up.I am amazed at the gullibility of our people.

Well you won't blame them.
The system has failed and the mnk uses the failure to play on their emotions.

I and my friends intend to travel home tomorrow and we will ensure to prove to our youths and younger ones that there is not one gain in allowing themselves to be used as tools for destruction.

Dying for something that has been sold out in 2019. Is dying for nothing.
Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by adadike(f): 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

educated illiterate everyone of them! 90% of them full nairaland. Ndi ubulu aturu

1 Like

Re: Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. by Ojiofor: 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
adadike:
educated illiterate everyone of them! 90% of them full nairaland. Ndi ubulu aturu

Ada ihe nkea gwuru ike.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K / Obasanjo Was Handed Power On A Platter. Why Can’t Same Be Done For Igbos? / Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.