Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K (1645 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by khalifjgusau(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
The chief Imam of Apo Legislative Quarters Mosque, Sheikh Nuru Khalid, has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari for his failure to tackle banditry in the country.

Addressing worshippers during his Friday sermon, the Imam said Mr Buhari met a united Nigeria, but allowed bandits to rule part of the country.

“Go and tell the president that under his government some group of people are issuing threats to local communities, demanding that they be paid some amounts of money or face attack,” Mr Khalid said.

“And they would gather the money and announce publicly on the BBC that they (bandits) would be paid this Friday [to avoid attack].

“Tell the president that there is a country we pay allegiance to, and there is another country we do not know, which is governed by bandits.

“The president should either return the country as one nation — just the way he took over, or Allah will deal with him.

“This is the message. I’m saying this in open forum, and it is live-streamed for the world to see. I take responsibility for my words, and I’m ready to face whatever consequences for preaching peace and unity of Nigeria.

“Mr President, we don’t want to hear the reports of killing of people under your watch. We don’t want to hear reports of cowardice among our soldiers, such that they are attacked at their base.

“We have a video where you said Nigerian soldiers had the the patriotism, training, discipline to tackle all manner of criminality in the country. You said if you were elected, you will give them the required support to tackle insurgency in a short period of time.

“Your Excellency, a promise made is a promise kept. If you lack the advisers to remind you about this, we are ready tell you. We are praying to God to help you fulfil this promise if really you are willing.”

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-met-nigeria-bandit/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by endsarrrs(f): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2021
I know some muslim clerics are not in support of how the government is taking the issue of this terrorist with soft landing but if majority of them can openly condemn it, i believe the government will sit up. In as much as they remain silent, they should continue to enjoy the bad omen lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by inoki247: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Just say Buhari Partition the Country laik Computer some dey use...

Windows 98 some

Window Xp filled with Bandit Virus,

some side dey use Vista

while some dey use Window 7....
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Tony3245(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Their headache

Kindly check my signature
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by BigRocky: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2021
So this imam's actually can talk and condemn attack of terrorist herder,and also not sparing the buhari led administration??

Nice one Sha.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by hybrid11(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Bandits stay there and make it your lovely abode ... Zombies ,buhari is not even worry because its happening in the northern zone ,bandit is a cash app for him and co
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by endsarrrs(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
QUESTION: Should technical Jobs be determined
by theory and academic grades?
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by thelegend1(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Watch this space. You will hear DSS has picked him up on or before September 1st 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Shedrack777: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
the fvcking fact is that this man still has 2 more years to rule. chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Sunnybay7: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Buhari is to dull to be presiding over anything.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by nameo: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Shedrack777:
the fvcking fact is that this man still has 2 more years to rule. chai

And those 2 years would actually be the worst cos they will be so desperate to achieve the very purpose of seeking power in this last 2 years.

Brace up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by insidelife22(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
in Burna Boy's voice...

I can't come and kill myself.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by bjdon: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Let's remember that Muslims in the North have been the biggest victims of Buhari's misrule. I hope more if them will start to speak up.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Most people knew that Buhari is a divisive figure from day one but chose to mischievous if you doubt me as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by AntiBMC(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
I hope this is not another taqiyya? Cause I wonder why he and other prominent northern leaders are only just complaining now and doing it at the same time.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
endsarrrs:
QUESTION: Should technical Jobs be determined
by theory and academic grades?
Theory and academic grades are important to ascertain the human capital but skills acquisition and creativity should be utmost.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Sirjamo: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have no problem with what this man said, we can call out the President to put more effort in solving security issues, but be making foolish allegations that the President is sponsoring insecurity like Mr Ortom doing will never achieve anything.

The Sheikh should also preach to his people to stop giving birth to children they cannot train.

I know some notherners in our company who earn less than 50k monthly but have 2 wives and 8 children, that's the biggest recipe for insecurity.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by zlantanfan: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
thelegend1:
Watch this space. You will hear DSS has picked him up on or before September 1st 2021
A Northerner Muslim?

Na dem be nijeriria na
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by 143WaZoBia: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Most people knew that Buhari is a divisive figure from day one but chose to mischievous if you doubt me as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu never said that about Buhari
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Dodoproperties: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
The reason why Afghans are running away from total sharia laws is what I can't comprehend,

I thought every Muslims joy is having sharia rules in place, why are they running to western world.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by WhizdomXX(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Tinubu never said that about Buhari
Prior to 2015 presidential election, Buhari never said dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if he loses again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by 143WaZoBia: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Prior to 2015 presidential election, Buhari never said dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if he loses again.
Post a link of where he said it or screenshot of the news paper.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Post a link of where he said it or screenshot of the news paper.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/amp/

Do you also need link of Buhari's wedding to Aisha or the pictures

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
But you forgot the part where Buhari come in and met Boko Haram completely in control of 27 local govt within Borno and Yobe state ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by buckeyemedia: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nackdemall:
But you forgot the part where Buhari come in and met Boko Haram completely in control of 27 local govt within Borno and Yobe state ? grin grin
Don’t mind those hypocrites, spreading half truths.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by 143WaZoBia: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/amp/

Do you also need link of Buhari's wedding to Aisha or the pictures
Post a link of where Tinubu said those things about Buhari
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Blackfire(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mumu preacher, see his face like expired Road, how dare you talk to a sitting president like that??
I implore the DSS to arrest the rabble rouser
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by shosky1794: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nackdemall:

This is a big fat lie. I voted against Jonathan but there was never a time Boko Haram took complete control of 27 LGAs in Nigeria. Everything we accused GEJ of, Buhari has done 10 times of that. The worst insecurity in the history of Nigeria has been under Buhari. Buhari's administration has been the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by emetisuccess(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
God knows why it is happening in that north, cos, if it was to be down south, hmmmm. E for no easy for us at all.
Re: Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K by Shedrack777: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
nameo:

And those 2 years would actually be the worst cos they will be so desperate to achieve the very purpose of seeking power in this last 2 years.

Brace up!!
and That's Exactly My Phobia

(1) (Reply)

Please, Why Are My Yoruba Friends Laughing Like Mad About This Pic? / A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi / Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.