Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths (472 Views)

My Job Hunt Experience / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths by Daily4mative: 10:52am On May 09, 2021
Davido has partners with orbiiit to gift Nigerians and fans huge some of money $10,000.
Dmw Boss, Davido Adeleke who just celebrated his 10th anniversary in the entertainment industry has announced his talent hunt show.
According to the singer, he will be gifting out $10,000 to the winner of the competition in celebration of his 10th anniversary in the music industry.

He wrote:

“people! Tag someone who you think can win my global talent competition! Calling all singers and dancers. I am giving away $10,000 in cash and a chance to go live with myself on IG by hosting a global talent competition in partnership with
Join for free now or share it with someone who has what it takes to win this!

Submissions are now liv [url=

Re: How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On May 09, 2021
WHICH TALENT HUNT,MR DAVID GO OSHODI GO FEED THE BOYZ, angry
GO MILE12 TO DONATE FOODS TO HUNGRY MISCREANTS undecided
NAIJA CORONA LOCKDOWN HAS CREATED CRIMINALS,SO STOP ALL THIS FLIMZY SHOWS
AND HELP FEED THE HUNGRY DESTITUTES THAT COVID PAST LOCKDOWNS IMAPCTED, TO MAKE SOCIETY REMAIN PEOPLE FRIENDLY AND STABLE
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING!

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths by Successfulfemi: 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
Am interested to join it
Re: How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths by Daily4mative: 7:22am On May 10, 2021
The truth is that all this celebrities having joined learned how to professionally scam their fans in the name of helping them. grin
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHICH TALENT HUNT,MR DAVID GO OSHODI GO FEED THE BOYZ, shocked
GO MILE12 TO DONATE FOODS TO MISCREANTS shocked
NAIJA CORONA LOCKDOWN HAS CREATED CRIMINALS,SO STOP ALL THIS FLIMZY SHOWS
AND HELP FEED THE HUNGRY DESTITUTES TO MAKE SOCIETY REMAIN PEOPLE FRIENDLY AND STABLE
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING!
Re: How To Join Davido's Talent Hunt $10,000 Targeted To Support Nigerian Youths by Daily4mative: 7:24am On May 10, 2021
But we showed you the link to join in the article. To participate go to

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies At HR Leverage. Island & Mainland / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.