Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO (3488 Views)

Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Litmus: 2:05pm On May 09, 2021
Mistake3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tHCv9fevII

His white wife has probably left him.
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Ayomide811(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
Bro you must not know everything.

Ubochi nta ka anyi ......
Abi Oloriburuku ni omo oloripelebe Yi ni?
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by ogkrakkid(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Hmmm! cheesy I am Yoruba boy and that's obviously not my language. I was following the thread, saw your comment, didn't understand it and was curious to know what it means. so I asked.

to even make my approach more appealing, I politely praised the language first and made my request.

And all I deserve for that is to be called a dog and for my comment to be judged as criminally minded?

Human beings are just getting more interesting day by day; the malicious side of us keeps manifesting itself stronger and stronger.

Anyway, thanks for your comment. cheesy
Nsubor..

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by ygowon: 2:14pm On May 09, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
May God heal Nigeria. cry cry cry

The yorubas are hanging on to one Nigeria with the hope that they will get the next presidency. undecided undecided undecided

I look up only to God.
Apart from that. They are hoping that the igbos should challenge Nigeria first so they can seize the opportunity to pull out. They too are not happy but they can't openly talk because they wouldn't want to disrespect their elders. But I think some are beginning to get the courage like Sunday igboho
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Mistake3: 2:23pm On May 09, 2021
oilyngbati:
[img][/img]

Lol
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by ScamHunter: 2:25pm On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
why are YORUBAS obsessed with biafra topics?
Are we all not suffering together in the hands of the caliphate?
When we are talking about the dignity of the negro to take control of his destiny and attain his full stature as a man,Yoruba will be talking about the spoils of war via zoo politics.
Do the Yoruba lack both sense of pride and nationality?

You do not know Yoruba. They lack sense of pride and self confidence. That';s why they prefer being Fulani slaves forever. Which ethnic group would be defeated in a war and their territory (Ilorin) forcefully annexed would have the temerity to keep going cap in hand to worship their oppressors? Even Igbo that have not lost territory to Fulani are resisting occupation but not Yoruba. They still voted a known jihadist who will soon kick them off their land. Isn't it obvious that your dealing with one of those unintelligent African tribes?
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Bayonet40: 2:29pm On May 09, 2021
hollah123:
stealing my money?do u think yorubas are so emotional and foolish to give money to anyone?

What's my business if anyone kills Sunday igboho?we don't see him as Yoruba saviour,it is only u Igbos that want to present him as saviour so he can key into kanus Madness.

U can see he's not even overstepping his boundaries cos he knows he's dealing with wise people unlike Nnamdi Kanu that will call your mother's prostitute n u will still hail him.

He will call your elders idiots n u will still hail him

He will call u pigs n u will still drink his urine
Bros easy na. Lol.
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by lascos912(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Hmmm! cheesy I am Yoruba boy and that's obviously not my language. I was following the thread, saw your comment, didn't understand it and was curious to know what it means. so I asked.

to even make my approach more appealing, I politely praised the language first and made my request.

And all I deserve for that is to be called a dog and for my comment to be judged as criminally minded?

Human beings are just getting more interesting day by day; the malicious side of us keeps manifesting itself stronger and stronger.

don't You see you are a disgrace to Yoruba
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by 3pleDAssistant: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
lascos912:
don't You see you are a disgrace to Yoruba
Omo ale jatijati

how sir? cheesy
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Rrchrd(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2021
Mistake3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tHCv9fevII
I missed the former civil war I wish to experience the one that's about to occur because that's the only way this country would be better afterward
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by funkekemi(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

you are on a mission , you have been made

Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Mistake3: 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
Rrchrd:

I missed the former civil war I wish to experience the one that's about to occur because that's the only way this country would be better afterward

You think the war is a joke?
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by ATankado: 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

Bro, just use Google translate.

Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by 3pleDAssistant: 3:56pm On May 09, 2021
ATankado:

oh! Thank so much. God bless you
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by engrchykae(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
ScamHunter:

You do not know Yoruba. They lack sense of pride and self confidence. That';s why they prefer being Fulani slaves forever. Which ethnic group would be defeated in a war and their territory (Ilorin) forcefully annexed would have the temerity to keep going cap in hand to worship their oppressors? Even Igbo that have not lost territory to Fulani are resisting occupation but not Yoruba. They still voted a known jihadist who will soon kick them off their land. Isn't it obvious that your dealing with one of those unintelligent African tribes?
I don't understand why a culturally and linguistically homogenous nation like the Yoruba will be afraid to be a Nation.
What exactly are 5hey afraid of?
YORUBAS are more in population than Iceland, Israel, Greece etc.
They have industrialists, Access to Ocean.
Unless if they are afraid of themselves
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by obyrich(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2021
Oji oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi n'ogu bu onwu. There will be no war in Igbo land. The storm will pass.
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by ScamHunter: 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
I don't understand why a culturally and linguistically homogenous nation like the Yoruba will be afraid to be a Nation.
What exactly are 5hey afraid of?
YORUBAS are more in population than Iceland, Israel, Greece etc.
They have industrialists, Access to Ocean.
Unless if they are afraid of themselves

Thier problem is avarice and deceit. A people that love cheating and only stand for justice when it affects them. The fact that Fulani are wasting resources from the East and they're getting a share of it is what gives them joy. Have you watched that movie "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"? They are like The Ugly who would prefer gold to his life. Their disdain for other Southerners is premised on the fact that if a Southerner is in power, the cheating meted the South would reduce along with the crumbs that fall to them from Fulani table. The fact that they're soon sold to slavery and their land taken from them doesn't matter. Let the oil flow. In their warped thinking, hat issue of ethnic cleansing would be attended to when the time comes. They lack that strategic insight to know that it would soon be too late for them. Anyway, if they could tolerate Ilorin, why won't they tolerate all Yoruba land under conquest?
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by engrchykae(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2021
ScamHunter:

Thier problem is avarice and deceit. A people that love cheating and only stand for justice when it affects them. The fact that Fulani are wasting resources from the East and they're getting a share of it is what gives them joy. Have you watched that movie "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"? They are like The Ugly who would prefer gold to his life. Their disdain for other Southerners is premised on the fact that if a Southerner is in power, the cheating meted the South would reduce along with the crumbs that fall to them from Fulani table. The fact that they're soon sold to slavery and their land taken from them doesn't matter. Let the oil flow. In their warped thinking, hat issue of ethnic cleansing would be attended to when the time comes. They lack that strategic insight to know that it would soon be too late for them. Anyway, if they could tolerate Ilorin, why won't they tolerate all Yoruba land under conquest?
they are really sophisticated
Re: Biafra War Should Start Quick I Want To Fight And Die VIDEO by Mistake3: 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
ATankado:

This is they know how they relate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Next President Will Be A Southern Christian - Bashir El-Rufai / Who Else Is Watching The Ongoing APC Campaign In Edo State ? / LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.