Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live (260 Views)

Beautiful Lady Shows Off The Lovely Meals She Got At A Nigerian Hospital / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live by BinamRex: 12:28pm On May 09, 2021
Nigerian hospitals are death traps. If you visit a Nigerian hospital for diagnosis and treatment and you come out in one peace, you don't know what God has done for you.

If you are booked for an operation in a Nigerian hospital, keep it at the back of your mind that the operation might be your journey to the land beyond.

I lost a neighbour two years ago to gross negligence at a hospital. She was booked for a simple procedure, an appendicitis. On the day of the surgery, she came to our house and gisted with my parents. That's to tell how unserious her condition was. She refused to be driven to the hospital for the surgery, insisting that she could go on her own. We promised to visit her after the surgery.

An hour later, we heard the shocking news of her passing at the hands of quack doctors. Removing an appendix is the simplest surgical procedure ever. How can someone botch such an operation?

Please, watch this video and subscribe to my channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGMcmE6wE9s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live by ridwanlawal: 12:31pm On May 09, 2021
Local herbalist all the way

1 Like

Re: Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live by Lapinski: 12:32pm On May 09, 2021
I have the herbal medicine for it.

1 Like

Re: Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live by niyi123: 8:29pm On May 09, 2021
I have a complete unused 6kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live by Oluolad86(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Local herbalist all the way

Not all of those selling herbs are genuine. The best thing is to get enough money to treat myself abroad. Strike everyday is somehow annoying. God help us in Nigeria. The poor are really suffering.

(1) (Reply)

I Survived A Snakebite? / South African Woman ‘breaks World Record’ As She Gives Birth To 10 Children / Benefits Of Lemongrass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.