Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! (1200 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by mrbishop: 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
Am a follower of Papa Adeboye, so Pls what am about to say now is not intended to mock him or any pastor, it is out of sincere concern.
I have heard many testimonies of the dead being raised back to life, so when I heard of Pastor Dare Adeboye's death, I expected to hear such a Testimony within the next 24 hours but sadly the family has released burial arrangements for him.
I was shocked to my bones, so none of Papa Adeboye's spiritual sons dared to raise his son back to life!!!
Am tired of hearing Testimonies that "someone somewhere" was raised back to life".

Why could they not raise him up with their mantles, anionting oil etc, after all they have always claimed to have the power.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2021
mrbishop:
Am a follower of Papa Adeboye, so Pls what am about to say now is not intended to mock him or any pastor, it is out of sincere concern.
I have heard many testimonies of the dead being raised back to life, so when I heard of Pastor Dare Adeboye's death, I expected to hear such a Testimony within the next 24 hours but sadly the family has released burial arrangements for him.
I was shocked to my bones, so none of Papa Adeboye's spiritual sons dared to raise his son back to life!!!
Am tired of hearing Testimonies that "someone somewhere" was raised back to life".

Why could they not raise him up with their mantles, anionting oil etc, after all they have always claimed to have the power.
You said nothing......
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by impeccablephili: 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
mrbishop:

Titus 3 vs 9
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kingk47: 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
You want God to bring back someone that is in heaven to Nigeria.. you must be wicked

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by duro4chang(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
It is God that raises people to life. God has the power to raise and to kill. Therefore, you should know what to say.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2021
When it's time know body can stops it,let believed his own time has come.no joy in mocking the dead one our own time would come
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
YOUR PASSION FOR CHRIST & COMPASSION FOR SOULS SHOULD MOVE YOU TO LATE DARE'S PRESENT TEMPORARY HOME TO HELP HIM RETURN TO HIS VERY CHERISHED MINISTRY.
BESIDES, DON'T YOU LIKE THE $BILLION MINISTRY?
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kobojunkiee: 12:34am On May 10, 2021
mrbishop:

1. Mantles? Anointing oils? What are they? Old Covenant israelite Prophets who walk from one part of the desert to another carrying God's message from one end of israel to another? Your pastors are not born of the blood of Jacob so how can they be any of that? undecided

2. You are finally tired of those Dem-say-Dem-Say testimonies, or you will forget all of this by next time you hear the same pastor or his minions tell you another one sweater Dem-say-Dem-Say testimony? undecided
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kobojunkiee: 12:36am On May 10, 2021
impeccablephili:
Titus 3 vs 9
How does Titus 3 vs 9 respond to any of the concerns expressed by the OP? undecided
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kobojunkiee: 12:41am On May 10, 2021
Kingk47:
You want God to bring back someone that is in heaven to Nigeria.. you must be wicked
Here is the problem with your assertion, there is nobody in Heaven, and this is according to Jesus Christ Himself. Just as lazarus slept in his grave until Jesus Christ woke Him up back 4 days later, 2000 years ago on this man who recently died, assuming he believed in Jesus Christ according to John vs 3 vs 1-21, he too sleeps in his grave, waiting to be raised from the dead and eventually judged. undecided

Stating that a dead man is in heaven is akin to declaring Jesus Christ a liar for Jesus Christ made it clear that it will not be until after He returns that Heaven and Hell will be opened to admitting people... till then those who die, sleep in their graves waiting to be raised, and then judged. undecided

Matthew 25.
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kobojunkiee: 12:46am On May 10, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
When it's time know body can stops it,let believed his own time has come.no joy in mocking the dead one our own time would come
This isn't about mocking the dead... this is about facing the Truth that is before those still living. Where exactly is the power of God that we are told so much about by these Mogs? undecided

Does the power of God only show up where their finances and building projects and rituals are concerned? undecided

Jesus Christ gave His disciples authority over death, over all sicknesses and afflictions declaring they would lay their hands on the sick and they, sick, will recover. Where is that power when it really matters? undecided

JWs conveniently declared in their fashion to choose denial as their resolve - they declared that Jesus Christ, who made the above declaration right before ascending to Heaven, somehow cancelled His declaration, so that is the excuse they sell for the power of God being absent in their group. undecided

So what is the reason that you 2will give for why the power of God is also nowhere to be seen with your "anointed" Mogs and wanna be old Covenant prophets? undecided
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by impeccablephili: 1:11pm On May 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
How does Titus 3 vs 9 respond to any of the concerns expressed by the OP? undecided
Titus 3 vs 9
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by Kobojunkiee: 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
impeccablephili:
Titus 3 vs 9
Keep running scared from your own mind there! undecided
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:05pm On May 15, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin.adeboye is a criminal simple.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by mrbishop: 8:02pm On Jan 15
hmmm i made this thread 3 yrs ago
Re: Pastor Dare Adeboye Should Be Raised Back To Life! by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15
mrbishop:
hmmm i made this thread 3 yrs ago

And what do you think now?

(1) (Reply)

Playing The Persecution Card. / Is Speaking In Tongues Learnt Or Divine ? / Are The Israelis We See Today True Descendants Of The Jews In The Bible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.