Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death (1049 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Shuzzi(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2021
Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, has mocked Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, over the sudden death of his son, Pastor Dare Adeboye.

The Yoruba national activist said he would not greet or sympathize with Adeboye over the demise of Dare because the General Overseer does not support Yoruba nation.

Igboho did not mince words when he rained curses on any leader or Pastor who refuse to support the secession agenda, saying God will kill their children and wives.

He said this during a live Facebook broadcast with his media aide, Olayomi Koiki, on Saturday night.

Koiki had asked the activist to send some words to Adeboye through the live video, to sympathise with him over the death of his son.

But, Sunday Igboho appeared infuriated by Koiki’s request as he asked if the man of God had declared his support for Yoruba nation.

He said: “Has Baba supported Yoruba nation that we will now be greeting him? We don’t need to greet Adeboye. What is my own with that? We are not doing church here. This is not religion.

“Pastor Adeboye didn’t speak about Yoruba nation. Look at the number of crowd in Baba Adeboye’s church. Is he not supposed to tell all of them to join Yoruba nation? We don’t need to greet him.

“God himself will start asking questions from all the enemies of the Yoruba race. By the grace of God, anybody who says Yoruba will not get to the promised land, God will kill their children and wives and their entire family.”

“Anybody who does not support Yoruba nation, those who have powers, be it pastors or anybody that has the followers, but does not support Yoruba nation, God I call on you; you’re the one who owns me and the creator of everything.

“Those elders who see our sufferings, who see that the Fulanis are kidnapping us and collecting ransom, but choose not to support us, as you kill their children, kill their wives. So shall it be!” Sunday Igboho emphasised.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/sunday-igboho-mocks-pastor-adeboye-over-sons-death/

lalasticlala

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Ekpeitut: 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
This is so insensitive. Allow the man grief in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by incogni2o: 1:14pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know why people like to dig thier own graves.

Pride goeth before desctruction and an Haughty spirit before a fall

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
It is with the eyes of pity that i am looking at this man because GOD might just humble him with a single bullet and all his juju will fail him and then Hell awaits him.

A word of advise to anyone here, don't you ever, be it online or offline curse any man of GOD in your entire life.
It is a very dangerous game because if the man you are cursing is indeed a True man of GOD then you will surely attract curses to your Life.
Be wise!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by 3pleDAssistant: 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
Ekpeitut:
This is so insensitive. Allow the man grief in peace.

That is if he is even in grief self. The Adeboyes seem to have moved on.

His death was from God.. not some oriburuku repercussion or curse kan kan

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Burgerlomo: 3:09pm On May 09, 2021
This is totally wrong in my opinion.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
Is this one a human being?
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by IjapaTiroko: 4:29pm On May 09, 2021
Agents of defamation won't let Sunday Adeyemo to drink water in peace without scrutiny.
But the actualisation of Yòrùbá country is bigger than any individual.

No matter how hard they try to oppose, when time to sh*t don come, yansh go open.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by 4somebody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2021
That's not matured in my opinion, we are all aware of mortality, be sensitive and show some respect for those grieving...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by SEGLIZ: 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
this guy is becoming a fool and nuisance.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by abiona36622: 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know why people like to dig thier own graves.Pride goeth before desctruction and an Haughty spirit before a fall
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by McStoic(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2021
Shuzzi:
Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, has mocked Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, over the sudden death of his son, Pastor Dare Adeboye.

The Yoruba national activist said he would not greet or sympathize with Adeboye over the demise of Dare because the General Overseer does not support Yoruba nation.

Igboho did not mince words when he rained curses on any leader or Pastor who refuse to support the secession agenda, saying God will kill their children and wives.

He said this during a live Facebook broadcast with his media aide, Olayomi Koiki, on Saturday night.

Koiki had asked the activist to send some words to Adeboye through the live video, to sympathise with him over the death of his son.

But, Sunday Igboho appeared infuriated by Koiki’s request as he asked if the man of God had declared his support for Yoruba nation.

He said: “Has Baba supported Yoruba nation that we will now be greeting him? We don’t need to greet Adeboye. What is my own with that? We are not doing church here. This is not religion.

“Pastor Adeboye didn’t speak about Yoruba nation. Look at the number of crowd in Baba Adeboye’s church. Is he not supposed to tell all of them to join Yoruba nation? We don’t need to greet him.

“God himself will start asking questions from all the enemies of the Yoruba race. By the grace of God, anybody who says Yoruba will not get to the promised land, God will kill their children and wives and their entire family.”

“Anybody who does not support Yoruba nation, those who have powers, be it pastors or anybody that has the followers, but does not support Yoruba nation, God I call on you; you’re the one who owns me and the creator of everything.

“Those elders who see our sufferings, who see that the Fulanis are kidnapping us and collecting ransom, but choose not to support us, as you kill their children, kill their wives. So shall it be!” Sunday Igboho emphasised.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/sunday-igboho-mocks-pastor-adeboye-over-sons-death/

lalasticlala

Even Nnamdi Kanu won't stoop this low. Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigeria Doctor Paraded By Police After He Was Seen With A Gun. Disgrace / Meet Former Okada Rider Turned Exporter, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Whitemoney / Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.