Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? (905 Views)

If You Bought Dollar At 664 At Either Parallel Rate Or Official Rate Raise Your / Dear Women, How Old Were You When Older Man Started Approaching You With Sexual / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 1:18pm On May 09, 2021
I bought my first car 15th of March a 2008 Honda Accord(evil spirit) I am 22 years old I bought it for 2m.....

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by seunoyeleyep: 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by usecondom(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
Golf at 28

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by psychologist(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
I for done buy motor since o

But wherever I got this archaic mindset that if I no build house I no go buy motor

Who say I can't do both monolithically grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
usecondom:
Golf at 28
How much did you get it ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
psychologist:
I for done buy motor since o

But wherever I got this archaic mindset that if I no build house I no go buy motor

Who say I can't do that monolithically grin
Who says you can’t buy a car then build a house lol cars are necessary for easy movement
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by illicit(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
While you are at it pls tell us what u did for a living

So as not to cause hypertension
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Daveambition(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
My 1st red color Airforce-1 speed pursuit race car was bought for me at the age of 7-8yrs old for N520.00. It had a 1meter length wire that is connected behind the car, at the other end; is a 5cm square box with Red{brake} & Green{accelaration} tiny button.. It was powered with 2-finger battery; na there i start enjoy luxury lifestyle until Dad & Mom split, then things changed. I began flying Okada & chasing Danfo before i could get a ride to sch in the city of Las-Gidi{ajegunle}...

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by BabbanBura(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
Braintrain:
I bought my first car 15th of March a 2008 Honda Accord(evil spirit) I am 22 years old I bought it for 1.7m .....

Mine was same month same year but EOD - 2.2m

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by ictjobber: 1:42pm On May 09, 2021
illicit:
While you are at it pls tell us what u did for a living

So as not to cause hypertension

He is an Internet entrepreneur grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by MajesticKris: 1:57pm On May 09, 2021
Mine was Nissan Primera I bought it for 550...

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by gistray: 1:59pm On May 09, 2021
At 1 year and 6 months

Legedis Benz

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
BabbanBura:

Mine was same month same year but EOD - 2.2m
EOD for 2.2m it’s quite expensive
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:16pm On May 09, 2021
MajesticKris:
Mine was Nissan Primera I bought it for 550...
How old were you when you got it?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by BabbanBura(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2021
Braintrain:

EOD for 2.2m it’s quite expensive

Yeah I later found out I was cheated. But if you are importing by yourself, a great tokunbo will be about that. A colleague bought a new '04 for 4m same period though.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
ictjobber:

He is an Internet entrepreneur grin
Jealous lot? Lol not every young person doing ok is a scammer you know I am a web developer I didn’t just start I’ve been building websites since I was 15 ... I attended niit ikeja at 15 completed the mms software engineering program currently in my final year in a federal university of tech

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:20pm On May 09, 2021
BabbanBura:

Yeah I later found out I was cheated. But if you are importing by yourself, a great tokunbo will be about that. A colleague bought a new '04 for 4m same period though.
EOD is a slick car bro enjoy your ride no shaking how old are you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:21pm On May 09, 2021
gistray:
At 1 year and 6 months

Legedis Benz
How old are you now?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by BabbanBura(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2021
Braintrain:

EOD is a slick car bro enjoy your ride no shaking how old are you?

Guy this was way back in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 2:24pm On May 09, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy this was way back in 2008.
How old were you when you bought your first car?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by ictjobber: 2:28pm On May 09, 2021
Braintrain:

Jealous lot? Lol not every young person doing ok is a scammer you know I am a web developer I didn’t just start I’ve been building websites since I was 15 ... I attended niit ikeja at 15 completed the mms software engineering program currently in my final year in a federal university of tech

The fact that your mind went to the negative side of internet entrepreneurship says alot about your personality.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by usecondom(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2021
400k direct Toks

Braintrain:

How much did you get it ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by oluwaseun89333: 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
:While you are at it pls tell us what u did for a livingSo as not to cause hypertensionHe is an Internet entrepreneur
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by revived: 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
1.3m
@ age 19

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Braintrain: 7:31pm On May 09, 2021
revived:
1.3m
@ age 19
Wow you are amazing

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by Petersuenos(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? by MajesticKris: 10:33am On May 10, 2021

Braintrain:

How old were you when you got it?

(1) (Reply)

Petition The US Gov-stop Closures Of Payment Processors (liberty Reserve) / In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed / Can I Replace My Nigerian Bank Atm Card Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.