Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become (8744 Views)

“my Words Were Twisted” – Tobi Discloses After He Said Efe Won Bbn17 Out Of Pity / How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards / Fans React After Efe Showed Off His New Beard Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
What a world�! Four Years after Efe Won BBN2017, SEE What has become of him/full details

Few years ago, Ejeba Efe Micheal won 25million naira including a car, as he emerged winner of the 2017 big brother naija. But ever since then, alot of people have been eager to know his current situation. This might surprise you.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkZQXaBGPE
Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Greystone: 1:43pm On May 09, 2021
VICKYGISTBLOGG:
What a world�! Four Years after Efe Won BBN2017, SEE What has become of him/full details

Few years ago, Ejeba Efe Micheal won 25million naira including a car, as he emerged winner of the 2017 big brother naija. But ever since then, alot of people have been eager to know his current situation. This might surprise you.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkZQXaBGPE

Efe doing well... How? "Still making music..."

Which hit song has he ever released?

Nigga's broke...
Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:58pm On May 09, 2021
If you want to promote your YouTube videos here on nairaland and I see one crap video. Gbam, I will not forget your monicker and you will never get a click from me.

I know the hussle is real, but give me value for my data
. grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On May 09, 2021
He's doing well in Mr Macaroni's voice cool

1 Like

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by omofranyoung(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2021
Leave the guy alone

Go hustle

1 Like

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by pelenaija(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2021
I think he is selling jedi now

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by fuckboys: 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
VICKYGISTBLOGG:

See video below.
you talk too much in your videos, keep it simple and straight to the point. sad

6 Likes

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Miee: 8:39pm On May 09, 2021
I was invited by a company to test drive a car that’s set to be released into the market and all I have to say is THROW YOUR CAR AWAY AND GET THIS. The experience was epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyffAZVB_4g

Just check it out. This car has stuff that Toyota won’t have in the next 3 years as standard features and the... see just watch the video and see for yourself. Please subscribe ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by pelenaija(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
Miee:
I was invited by a company to test drive a car that’s set to be released into the market and all I have to say is THROW YOUR CAR AWAY AND GET THIS. The experience was epic

Just check it out. This car has stuff that Toyota won’t have in the next 3 years as standard features and the... see just watch the video and see for yourself. Please subscribe ��
la click la die
Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by PAWG(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2021
pelenaija:
la click la die

Stop being mischievous, the car looks good.

I was blown away by the high tech dashboard; badazz. BTW Miee you’re pretty

1 Like

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Martinez39s(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2021
Abeg, free the guy. All these amebo, high expectations, and voyeurism is what push people to live fake life and even commit suicide when things are tough and seemingly hopeless.
Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by ictjobber: 6:57am On May 10, 2021
Greystone:

Efe doing well... How? "Still making music..."

Which hit song has he ever released?

Abeggy...my guy don broke...

It's either you are a psychic or a bad Belle aka someone who wishes bad on people. For your sake I hope it's the former

1 Like

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Investtorr: 8:00am On May 10, 2021
Laycon still dey try shaaa
Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by moneya(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2021
Miee:

Looks good with its sleek design but what about its performance? , how much do they go for?

1 Like

Re: What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become by Miee: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
moneya:

Looks good with its sleek design but what about its performance? , how much do they go for?

Hi thank you for checking it out. I’ll put out more details on the car soon as well as a proper review of the car. You’ll get all the information you need then. Thank you so much again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria 2010 Is 2nd Runner Up Mr World 2010 / Jennifer Lawrence Named Sexiest Woman Alive Ahead Of Kim Kardashian By Askmen / This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Backside In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.