Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards (428 Views)

2017 Big Brother Naija Winner Efe Ejeba, Ascapes Assassination / What A World! 4 Years After Efe Won BBN2017, See What He Has Become / Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards by Hoodites(f): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oh yea! so Efe Ejeba did win the Big Brother Naija 2017 earlier this year that buzzed up Nigerians with their different opinion but is noteworthy that Efe actually got good number of votes even beat above average according to report which kept him in the house till the win day and he gladly took home the grand prize of a brand new Sorento SUV and N25million in cash.

There is this gist making round town that he play the "I'm a popper, please help me"

Read more » http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/how-efe-win-big-brother-naija-and.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

My Nu Baby Just Arrived” – Harrysong Celebrates Acquisition O A Bullet Proof Car / Bbn’s Gifty Covers Boobs With Her Hands During Massage Session (photos) / #YourFavOnlineDoctor Gives Tips For Healthy Virginia Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.