Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) (76224 Views)

Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 7:05pm On May 09, 2021
I feel for this lad
I wonder how a mother can abandon a child she birthed.
Quite. Unusual...
This my gender shaa

Check out my signature for Foooools from North at quality and affordable prices
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:
Picture of the penis b4 I donate
you're a pervert cry
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by TreasureJunky: 7:05pm On May 09, 2021
Wahala be like Church project, e no dey finish

Problem dey this life, no be small.. This kind of problem is always coming to the less privileged

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
I did not read that long epistle.. but with the headline want to understand how he is called a boy when he has no penis and what is the relationship between penis and money for education?

If u have peruse all through you will see ur question is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Nauttyprof(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
I did not read that long epistle.. but with the headline want to understand how he is called a boy when he has no penis and what is the relationship between
penis and money for education?

You shouldn't have typed this. It's sad

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by austinbuba: 7:07pm On May 09, 2021
These are the kind of people that need help. May God help him

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Ola5TP: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/boy-born-without-penis-needs-sponsor-for-education/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
This world is so Ironic. God please fix this little boy from future trauma,,, no man should ever experience a life without penis.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
Mukemassy:
Too bad what is life without penis

It will be a very miserable life. I just cannot imagine living without a penis. It has brought me so much joy in this life cool
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
Kingxchange1:
Chai! if your are healthy and God don't forget to say thank you to your creator, a lot of people wish to be like you.

Some women shaa undecided

Meanwhile check my signature
Healthy people should thank creator while this boy thanks who?

Your imaginary devil?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:

Do you want marry him or waht?

Help a needy pls.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
Can't someone just donate a penis for him
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Surgery tinz

maybe for the best
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2021
Mukemassy:
Too bad what is life without penis

At least he will be blissfully unbothered and unaffected by vagina people. Having a preeq comes with its own downfalls.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Ufedoojo01: 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
I did not read that long epistle.. but with the headline want to understand how he is called a boy when he has no penis and what is the relationship between penis and money for education?

That's why u should always read bf commenting sir���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
mjj2020:

It will be a very miserable life. I just cannot imagine living without a penis. It has brought me so much joy in this life cool

After health,
Eyes,
Sense(not mad)
na im became fourth in important.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by babapressy(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
Bahrain:
I need loan
okash loan
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
So him no go fit fvck. Boy you miss o
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by segebase(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2021
Pix of d tin to confam
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Saao(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
you don't have right to comment. Since u refused to read, your comment is just out of point
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by revived: 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
E be many things

My siggy matters fellas
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:

You'd care not to read tha long epistle yet you are yanning trash meant for lawma.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:

Kikikikikiki

I like your sincerity.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Truthteller2020: 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Cries out how, say him no fit impregnant him wife or say him no fit piss?

The child needs medical help not pity
The fact that you had to laugh at this bad news says a lot about our society.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by gaddafe(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
If the man was in Benin, I would have assisted his son with free education to primary six.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by michigano(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Once the surgery is completed now, and the boy has come of age...Na to start farm holes with the D�
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by fof1: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:

Lazy Lots.. Spending Needless time on SM without Personal Development...
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
Some times, I just wish God could place me in a position where I can be able to help everyone around me.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:
You are not serious.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Brightest04(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
Going through some comments here it's alarming how some people grabs contents of a write up.
Some comments are just off the point and some are ridiculous,in the sense that they want to make fun of a serious heart touching issue.
Anyone with problems and comes up public about it needs help...The help may not be material,but encouragement and that encouragement can go long way in helping out.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:

You go like gbola oo. I swear
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by omojesu202(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:

It's obvious in your comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.