Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) (76215 Views)

Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2021
Bahrain:
I need loan

Go to Google and type:. I need a loan from a Nigeria loan company.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...And you that made a biased statement is well abi? Hypocrite

How is it biased? Because it involves a female?
What if I were a male? Would you still see my opinion as biased?
Oh! I forgot! I'd be a simp!
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2021
Let them take him to church for prayers...
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2021
odiomachi:
As a
result, urine dropped from a tiny hole at the point where his penis
should have been.

this is not so good birth defect. I hope surgery can correct this
How can he urinate now! God work in mysterious ways
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Dashlish12: 8:30pm On May 09, 2021
what happened to you bank or loan apps . please any genuine loan apps u can recommend?
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by ABJ4Real(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2021
Mukemassy:
Too bad what is life without penis
You can live a fulfilled life without penis.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by kachistone: 8:35pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:
Picture of the penis b4 I donate

Na wa for you o. No be everything dem dey use joke na.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Getodrip: 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin(This is not me laughing, it's a placeholder)

Cries out how, say him no fit impregnant him wife or say him no fit piss?

The child needs medical help not pity

Y'all didn't read the write up
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by billyG(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2021
See trouble ..why not a pussycat be given to his instead of a pin hole?
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by merits(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:
Must you comment.Somethings are not funny please.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
We?

You dey use Glo?
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by palsenator(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
I did not read that long epistle.. but with the headline want to understand how he is called a boy when he has no penis and what is the relationship between penis and money for education?

You are a liability to this country and the same goes to your likes...
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by temielects(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2021
What a shame, public schools in Nigeria is dangerous!
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by calcal: 9:17pm On May 09, 2021
In this type of scenario in America, the state will take care of everything.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Segzy19: 9:25pm On May 09, 2021
If you are so interested or asking these questions, then go read it. Don't be lazy to satisfy your curiosity.
Kingk47:
I did not read that long epistle.. but with the headline want to understand how he is called a boy when he has no penis and what is the relationship between penis and money for education?
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Kingk47: 9:25pm On May 09, 2021
palsenator:

You are a liability to this country and the same goes to your likes...

The way some of you hype this Nigeria baffles me. Don't you know being a Nigerian and also staying in Nigeria is enough reason why God can let you go to heaven because it will be unfair to go to Hell twice
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by TruthinAction: 9:42pm On May 09, 2021
Couples looking for children should be careful where they go to in search of children. Nothing happens by chance. And the devil doesn't give you anything free.
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by samonak(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2021
kestolove95:
You too like prick.

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by samonak(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Na that Arsenal jersey cause am.

This is serious though. How do we fix this?

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by AiiVee(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2021
Toor

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:

If u have read the article u would have at least safe yourself some strees.... Now who will answer u cus u may not even read the answer if it's more than two lines....

LY for Lazy youth
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2021
Wetin be this naa! I no see the penis
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2021
pocohantas:

You dey use Glo?
grin
You for kuku ask if I use internet explorer
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Nahat: 11:22pm On May 09, 2021
Ahhh
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
..... That is why you have to read the whole story so you will know the relationship between the penis and the education... Other people that read the whole story are not idiots...... If you really wanted how both are related, you would have read the whole story because it makes no sense how you are uninterested in reading the whole story but yet want to know what the story is talking about!
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2021
Kingk47:
That is why you have to read the whole story so you will know the relationship between the penis and the education... Other people that read the whole story are not idiots...... If you really wanted how both are related, you would have read the whole story because it makes no sense how you are uninterested in reading the whole story but yet want to know what the story is talking about!
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:

..... Actually he has the medical help he needs already, what he needs now is a sponsor for his education so he can be like every other normal kid.... You should have read through the whole story
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Actually he has the medical help he needs already, what he needs now is a sponsor for his education so he can be like every other normal kid.... You should have read through the whole story
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2021
Bahrain:
I need loan
...... Bros, I am speaking from experience..... If u wanna live long, stay away from loans..... It's better to beg along the road than take loans..

Please listen to my advice.... Stay away from loans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by indodon(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2021
kestolove95:
penis can sweet una sha
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by Phcmayor(m): 5:31am On May 10, 2021
Have not hear of such before
Re: Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) by ceaser: 6:17am On May 10, 2021
Kingk47:

Even if not always try sometimes to read articles no matter how long. You may get to learn a thing or two. It can even push you to seek more references where you get to learn new things.

For instance, your question above could have been solved yourself if you check out other external resources.

S3x/gender determination isn't strictly by the type of external Instruments (phenotype) but rather more by the genetic makeup (genotype). So you have "phenotypic male or female" and "genotypic male or female" depending on whether you reckon with the physical attributes or a more advanced genetic attributes.

The two s3x chromosomes in human genetic make up are X chromosome for female and Y chromosome for male. So he must have been tested to ensure that he has the Y chromosome which would dictate that every other s3x organs in his body goes the male way. He only had a challenge with the full development of the external g3nitalia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.