Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Can Interpret? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Interpret? (579 Views)

How Would You Interpret This Photo?please / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Who Can Interpret This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret? by donvoice(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
This is so awkward or is it just a reaction?

Who can interpret this chat?

Re: Who Can Interpret? by Authority1o1(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
Okay...

If I may ask, did you continue your own transfer after she had received a miracle one?

You weren't yanked by the mysteriousness? Na wa for you o.

It's like the lady in question is into POS business, because I can't really tell why she had so much influx that she couldn't tell you weren't the one.

And if she's your lover as I detect, then I must express my pity for you because you're simply one of the many men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2021
She is asking many guys for money at the same time.

To be woman sweet o...but ur fellow guy is hungry now u no go reason am

U even still went ahead to send

I noticed this is ladies new trend

10 Men comply & send 5k out of 50 asked ...Thats 50k. Girls don dey Collect salary ontop Men head....Yahoo love bumping

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret? by Itzurboi(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know why i'm cheesy grin
Why you dey even off data,
you wey get money to dey do transfer to sweetheart of many suitors..... undecided
Re: Who Can Interpret? by Beckysexy(f): 2:11pm On May 09, 2021
The future is female.
Re: Who Can Interpret? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 09, 2021
I hate debit alerts angry

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 09, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I may ask, did you continue your own transfer after she had received a miracle one?

You weren't yanked by the mysteriousness? Na wa for you o.

It's like the lady in question is into POS business, because I can't really tell why she had so much influx that she couldn't tell you weren't the one.

And if she's your lover as I detect, then I must express my pity for you because you're simply one of the many men.

Lol he's Simp.ly one of her many men..

Many men by 50cent comes my mind ATM cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Married To The Holy Spirit / (VIDEO): British Man States Reason For Allowing Girlfriend Sleep With Other Men / 5 Things I've Observed About This Present Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.