Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,640 members, 6,336,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 12:33 AM

The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians (3776 Views)

Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by Richwallet: 10:43pm On Jun 10
Rome the Devil's church is an evil religion and evil empire.

Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 10:58am On Jun 11
Inoculation deatb
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 1:32pm On Jun 11
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 1:42pm On Jun 11
You better recognize the color code or you will miss out grin

America's Green shirts sexual degenerates

Hitler's Brown Shirts sexual degenerates

Mussolini Black Shirts sexual degenerates

King Louis 14th Red Shirts sexual degenerates

Raping children at young ages causes sexual degeneration such people are glued to the church and will perform any mindless task. Abused people go after the innocent and this is known by evil priesthoods. All of the inquisition monks and priests who tortured innocent people to force Catholicism on them were sexual degenerates. These weirdos are so messed up that they can not have orgasm without causing pain to others or themselves. It's very demonic yet this is powerful demonic control Rome has over its adherents. Rome the Devil's religion.

Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 1:56pm On Jun 11
Green Pedophile global mafia
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 2:14pm On Jun 11
Call out Satan
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 2:37pm On Jun 11
Rome the Devil's church and it's Green Shirt Pedophile Mafia

Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 3:16pm On Jun 11
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 7:20pm On Jun 11
Green means gay for gays trying spot other gays to approach. This code of color comes from the Roman Catholic church which is the gay church of the Earth.

Bobrisky is known for his outlandish green outfits.

Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by Richwallet: 8:16pm On Jun 11
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by Richwallet: 10:10pm On Jun 11
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 1:21pm On Jun 12
Re: The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians by HarrisAWalcott: 2:51pm On Jun 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Remained A Faithful, Loving And Obedient Wife -monalisa Chinda / I Can't Stop Crying Over My Wife's Death - Ebenezer Obey / Munachi Abii Attends Ludaday Weekend In Atlanta, Meets Ludacris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.