Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (6955 Views)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Insecurity(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

If truly you believe Nigeria is a zoo then you are part of the animal in the zoo

Coz u live there
Wailing Yoruba muslim stunts ! Keep on decieving yourself, in your little imagination, UK will extradite her citizen to a country with long records of human rights abused..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:
That guy and abaribe are nuisance

They are both Pdp members

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM
and you're a tribal and religious bigot who hate Igbos just for being Igbo. Abuja is under siege as we speak by your terrorist brothers, what have you said ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Kaduna1stson: 4:06pm On May 09, 2021
As a northerner, I am very ashamed of my brothers and the way we have been taking serious beatings from smart IPOB people.

I feel like crying after reading this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by freshvine(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

He preaches hatred

Grant me referendum he preaches is it hatred?

Stop the killing of my people on their farmland by herdsmen is it hatred?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
CHAI THIS GUYS HAS NO LIMIT TO THEIR FAKE NEWS

REMEMBER TO TUNE IN AND LISTED TO HIS BROADCAST.....HE SAID HIS BROADCAST THIS EVENING WILL BE MIND BLOWING

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by NyamiriFlathead: 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
aaah aaah, hunchback terrorist lamidi cownu is in trouble, a bastard and a runaway coward that get no balls, ran away and left his ipigidiots to be roasted and sacrificed to ogun, these people are really cursed
Like chief coward agbari ojukwu like lamidi cownu, both are disgrace to their fvcking tribe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
I want to see how the British will "extradite" their own citizen to Nigeria of all places. It's obvious sarrki has been taking excess palmwine from aunty Lauretta's toilet bucket grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by thesolutions(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM
What nonsense is this. As in PDP birthed IPOB that caused PDP to loose votes in the south east where only 5% of registered voters went to the polls. This guy is a terrorists. He had to drag Abaribe too. What a pain. Sorry sarrki. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by seborrhic: 4:37pm On May 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I want to see how the British will "extradite" their own citizen to Nigeria of all places. It's obvious sarrki has been taking excess palmwine from aunty Lauretta's toilet bucket grin
I honestly didn't know TheWill was a useless online newspaper till now.
How can a British citizen first be running away from Britain?
How can the British allow the extradition of its citizen to a third world country?The day that happens,the British government will be removed from power.
How can he leave Britain where he is guaranteed of safety and travel to Canada where they don't have any obligation to keep him,though they won't even dream of extraditing him themselves.
TheWill seems to be looking for free Nigeria government money to keep its publication afloat.
This is pure shekpe joint journalism.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Vulcanheph(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

He preaches hatred
Nnamdi kanu is wanted just because he preaches hatred while shekau not just preaches hatred but kills, destroys and commits all manner of atrocities but doesn't even get much attention from the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Nnamdi kanu is wanted just because he preaches hatred while shekau not just preaches hatred but kills, destroys and commits all manner of atrocities but doesn't even get much attention from the FG.

Both Nnamdi, igboho and shekau are all same

Nnamdi Kanu and shekau are full blown terrorist

Igboho is in his final year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Jack005(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2021
Afonja miscreants are in severe pains.. Nnamdi kanu giving the oduduwa descendants sleepless nights on a daily basis... Useless things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Conrod: 4:48pm On May 09, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Igbayi laaro

Just imagine the slow government

This is what he should have done long ago..There are a million and one evidences of the hunchbacks incitement but Buhari will choose to ignore until things begin to get out of hand...

I have noticed Buhari cares so much about what the international community says and with that, a country like ours can never progress. What works there can never work here..look at where democracy has brought us? angry

Imagine the nonsense happening in the South East and North under the leadership of Abacha or Obj. How many soldiers dem kill wey obj level a whole community sef?

Well, better late than never!
Your lamentation never start,wait untill the unknown bomb maker enter the picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by SweetiliciousD: 4:51pm On May 09, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Igbayi laaro

This is what he should have done long ago..There are a million and one evidences of the hunchbacks incitement but Buhari will choose to ignore until things begin to get out of hand...

I have noticed Buhari cares so much about what the international community says and with that, a country like ours can never progress. What works there can never work here..look at where democracy has brought us? angry

Imagine the nonsense happening in the South East and North under the leadership of Abacha or Obj. How many soldiers dem kill wey obj level a whole community sef?

The struggle is bigger than MNK. A movement cannot be stopped by the greatest force of oppression.

Ask apartheid struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Conrod: 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

He preaches hatred
And you preach love for the orientals ?,better direct your energy towards your people in benin republic idp camps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Olatomiwami(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Igbayi laaro

No, there is always time and action, all this while, his ranting is inconsequential, I think his dossier is full with enough evidence to nail him, don't forget most of his allies has been arrested and sure they have song like canneries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Olatomiwami(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2021
RisenJoe:
Its like u people want to see what fire does to d ear of d rat?
Fyi.... Biafra is an ideology that preced mnk, arrest him (if una fit) and sometin more dangerous dan BH wil sack aso rock witin 72 hrs... Take dis words to bank.

Are u related to a comedian? grin grin grin,say someone that holed up somewhere in SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by PDJT: 5:18pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
sarrki:
NNAMDI KANU Caricature
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailCopy LinkWhatsAppShare
…Allegedly Dumps Nigerian Citizenship
…Flees United Kingdom, Sighted in Canada
…British Authorities Can’t Stop Us – IPOB Lawyer

BY THEWILL CORRESPONDENTS

BEVERLY HILLS, May 08, (THEWILL) – The chickens might just be coming home to roost for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu. The bubble, also, appears ready to burst for the self-acclaimed leader of the Biafran struggle for self-determination as Kanu, according to THEWILL checks, is currently on the run following the official request by the Nigerian Government for his arrest and extradition from the United Kingdom with the International Police (Interpol) now right on his trail

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/nnamdi-kanu-on-the-run-as-nigeria-formally-requests-arrest-extradition/
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by PDJT: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
sarrki:

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM
[/s]

-Are you not that lazy youth that continually shouts “ I’m a parrot “ in this forum? It seems your schizophrenia is getting to dangerous levels at the moment. Don’t worry one day you will get the help you need.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by PDJT: 5:22pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
sarrki:

He preaches hatred
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by RisenJoe(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Are u related to a comedian? grin grin grin,say someone that holed up somewhere in SW

Its nt abt talkin like an imbeceel
When d time comes, i hope u can stand in my way and fight 4 ur one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Stone03: 5:30pm On May 09, 2021
OP, This one is for you, those that believed your crap and those praying for such to happen

"Mad people everywhere"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Jostoman: 5:44pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM
welcome back zombie family, it's seems you just got your own N-POWER alert for this month.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by flokii: 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
Abaribe should watch his back.. he's definitely going down when shit hits the fan. He has no immunity and can be incarcerated for contempt of court.

Kanu has no where to hide, he'll be apprehended soon. The lunatic will finally be placed under key and locks never to be heard of again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Olatomiwami(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2021
RisenJoe:

Its nt abt talkin like an imbeceel
When d time comes, i hope u can stand in my way and fight 4 ur one nigeria.

Nobody is holding u, pack your load and leave if u are serious of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Olatomiwami(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2021
Jack005:
Afonja miscreants are in severe pains.. Nnamdi kanu giving the oduduwa descendants sleepless nights on a daily basis... Useless things

What am yet to understand is your shouting of Afonja over your self inflicted misfortune? O ma bugije, ko ma rin ihoho woja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 09, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
I am not an IPOB member, but if FG finally arrest Kanu, police and military personels serving in the east will forever live in fear n panic as the attack against them will heighten.
And the Eastern attackers will witness more hell than what Tigray people in Ethiopia recently faced for similar struggle and the whole world abandoned them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by skyman200(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2021
They should challenge him In court,nigeria government should challenge him in the British court if they are not guilty on what he levied against them,we are in a democracy not in a military type of government.let nigeria government be civilized.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by sarrki(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Are you not that lazy youth that continually shouts “ I’m a parrot “ in this forum? It seems your schizophrenia is getting to dangerous levels at the moment. Don’t worry one day you will get the help you need.

Ipobians online member sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by TimeTraveler369: 6:43pm On May 09, 2021
Arresting or Killing Nnamdi now, is a bad idea. With IPOB being radicalized into ESN; and UGM masquerading as Igbos - this is a very dumb move as ESN might metamorphose into a Terror-Rebel Group and matyrs with sworn allegiance to their cause.

Broken people always reach the worst part of them to rebel. It is like waking up the demons in Igbos if you kill their perceived Savior. Nigeria as a country is witnessing what happens to a country that oppresses her citizens. Other country should learn from Nigeria's Fall.

I just need an underground bunker.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by hegelian: 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM

Nigeria is dying or already dead and all you can still think of is pdp or apc.. Who do you this thingget well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move / Appeal Court Affirms Tambuwal’s Victory / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.