Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (6947 Views)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2021
hegelian:

Nigeria is dying or already dead and all you can still think of is pdp or apc.. Who do you this thingget well soon bro

It’s all politics

You are indomie generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by selemempe: 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Lol I saw this coming.

The moment when Buhari catches Kanu...
by 2023 buhari will lose FG protection and kanu will deal with him when next he comes to London. If buhari and kanu fight, who do you think will win? It's not about hiding behind fg apparatus to talk tough. Kanu is just an individual yet he has been tormenting terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by PDJT: 8:32pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians online member sighted

-Proudly Biafran to the marrow. I guess you’re a British slave, given a name-tag aka “Nigerian” because you were nameless. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by immortal2: 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

He’s the unknown gunmen leader

He should be man enough like his contemporaries shekau and igboho

I have been on Nairaland long enough to know that you are a head slamming terrorist. Where were you when they killed your people in Ibarapa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by afube: 8:49pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:
That guy and abaribe are nuisance

They are both Pdp members

They are both ipobians

They are the UGM

Boko haram you are financing are not a nuisance, fulani herdsmen are not a nuisance...............my friend go and sit down ! the process of dismantling your delicate fulani caliphate has started, no man can stop it!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by ThatFairGuy1: 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
The hunched back albino is a talkative COWARD grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by vengertime: 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:
NNAMDI KANU Caricature
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailCopy LinkWhatsAppShare
…Allegedly Dumps Nigerian Citizenship
…Flees United Kingdom, Sighted in Canada
…British Authorities Can’t Stop Us – IPOB Lawyer

BY THEWILL CORRESPONDENTS

BEVERLY HILLS, May 08, (THEWILL) – The chickens might just be coming home to roost for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu. The bubble, also, appears ready to burst for the self-acclaimed leader of the Biafran struggle for self-determination as Kanu, according to THEWILL checks, is currently on the run following the official request by the Nigerian Government for his arrest and extradition from the United Kingdom with the International Police (Interpol) now right on his trail

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/nnamdi-kanu-on-the-run-as-nigeria-formally-requests-arrest-extradition/

Dreamers. Go and arrest yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 09, 2021
Look for him in Amsterdam or Germany, anywhere correct brothel dey for inside Europe

Nama Kunu na confirm oko asewo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by amabia01(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:

If truly you believe Nigeria is a zoo then you are part of the animal in the zoo

Coz u live there
I don't believe that this saraki can be so stui...p

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Trutherme: 11:57pm On May 09, 2021
sarrki:
NNAMDI KANU Caricature
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailCopy LinkWhatsAppShare
…Allegedly Dumps Nigerian Citizenship
…Flees United Kingdom, Sighted in Canada
…British Authorities Can’t Stop Us – IPOB Lawyer

BY THEWILL CORRESPONDENTS

BEVERLY HILLS, May 08, (THEWILL) – The chickens might just be coming home to roost for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu. The bubble, also, appears ready to burst for the self-acclaimed leader of the Biafran struggle for self-determination as Kanu, according to THEWILL checks, is currently on the run following the official request by the Nigerian Government for his arrest and extradition from the United Kingdom with the International Police (Interpol) now right on his trail

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/nnamdi-kanu-on-the-run-as-nigeria-formally-requests-arrest-extradition/
Sarrki, extradit Nnamdi Kanu to where? To your zoo Country?.

Keep YAPPING ok cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by MemoriesAndMe: 12:13am On May 10, 2021
Lies. Same FG that can't extradite Diezani thats not a British citizen wants to extradite Kanu that is a British citizen? Does that make any sense to anyone?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by JonDon12: 4:23am On May 10, 2021
May God bless and protect Mazi Kanu.

All u Yoruba wishing for Kanus downfall are silly.

U prefer to cut your nose to spite ur face
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by ngadaAwo: 4:39am On May 10, 2021
so this has always been the plan?

use unknown gunmen to cause mayhem in the east
label it ipob or ESN
then boom use it as an excuse to pitch the crime on Kanu?

mehnn how dirty can a country be
using human lives as a pawn.

It's now very clear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by ngadaAwo: 4:39am On May 10, 2021
JonDon12:
May God bless and protect Mazi Kanu.

All u Yoruba wishing for Kanus downfall are silly.

U prefer to cut your nose to spite ur face
not all Yorubas

They are Tinubu urchins
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by TheNeededShock(m): 4:59am On May 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
YOU ARE GROWING TIRED AND WEARY....

THE PAIN IS VERY EVIDENT IN YOUR WRITEUPs....

PEOPLE MUST NOT ACCEPT SLAVERY AS YOU HAVE....

PEOPLE MUST NOT ACCEPT BIGOTRY AS YOU HAVE....

PEOPLE MUST NOT ACCEPT GODFATHERISM AS YOU HAVE...

PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM.....

PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK AND SPEAK AS THEY LIKE.

ITS NOT EASY ..BUT TRY TO LIMIT YOUR FOOLISHNESS TO YOUR BMC APPOINTED ZOMBIES...

NAIRALAND IS TOO-, TOO, LARGE TO BE DISTURBED BY ZOMBIES LIKE YOU.

SO MY BROTHER ....

ADMIRE THIS FLAG ...AND DO IT WHILE I DRINK A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE AND SEND YOU "ALOMO BITTERS"

ATLEAST WE ARE STILL FRIENDS RIGHT...

SAY IT ..IGBO AMAKA!!

Lol....stop shouting. It's too early.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by pricklewane: 6:18am On May 10, 2021
You expect that from a tribe filled with coward.
Did Azikwe Ojukwu etc all stayed, why are you expecting the albino to dare what his forefathers never dared in history.

If you ask Kanu one on one he will tell you he is not Mandela n fucqing up n down n insulting Yorubas are the only tools he as to actualize Biafra.

sarrki:

He’s the unknown gunmen leader

He should be man enough like his contemporaries shekau and igboho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Difrent: 6:27am On May 10, 2021
sarrki:

It’s all politics

You are indomie generation

No mind all these kids on nairaland...this is 2012-2014 all over again....the insecurity that will make you hate the current government so that a new government will look appealing..... usually starts 2 years before a major election.

All insecurity issues presently are politically motivated , it's only kids that will think the current spate of insecurity has no political undertone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by moriss33(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2021
If you find one....abeg just alert me, ah go bring supplies come & am tech savvy too.
TimeTraveler369:
Arresting or Killing Nnamdi now, is a bad idea. With IPOB being radicalized into ESN; and UGM masquerading as Igbos - this is a very dumb move as ESN might metamorphose into a Terror-Rebel Group and matyrs with sworn allegiance to their cause.

Broken people always reach the worst part of them to rebel. It is like waking up the demons in Igbos if you kill their perceived Savior. Nigeria as a country is witnessing what happens to a country that oppresses her citizens. Other country should learn from Nigeria's Fall.

I just need an underground bunker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Olatomiwami(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2021
RisenJoe:
Its nt abt makin noise, i hope u can stand in my way and fight 4 ur one nigeria wen d time comes
Its like u people want to see what fire does to d ear of d rat?
Fyi.... Biafra is an ideology that preced mnk, arrest him (if una fit) and sometin more dangerous dan BH wil sack aso rock witin 72 hrs... Take dis words to bank.

Noise making is in your DNA, chest beater.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by sarrki(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2021
pricklewane:
You expect that from a tribe filled with coward.
Did Azikwe Ojukwu etc all stayed, why are you expecting the albino to dare what his forefathers never dared in history.

If you ask Kanu one on one he will tell you he is not Mandela n fucqing up n down n insulting Yorubas are the only tools he as to actualize Biafra.

It baffles me that some glorified educated illiterate listen and take orders from this slowpoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by TimeTraveler369: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
moriss33:
If you find one....abeg just alert me, ah go bring supplies come & am tech savvy too.

I have secured a large expanse of former mining site in a SS State, and I am preparing the location to build a bunker. I am dead serious about building a bunker not just because of security, but a protection against the climate change and global warming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by moriss33(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2021
Boss...the amount wey dey involved no be here
TimeTraveler369:

I have secured a large expanse of former mining site in a SS State, and I am preparing the location to build a bunker. I am dead serious about building a bunker not just because of security, but a protection against the climate change and global warming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition by Noerection: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I am not an IPOB member, but if FG finally arrest Kanu, police and military personels serving in the east will forever live in fear n panic as the attack against them will heighten.
na lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.