Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO (3360 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them (2) (3) (4)

How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 09, 2021
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by smileyoo: 3:38pm On May 09, 2021
na waaa oooo !
these people are seriously prepared to take over the southern region, but sadly most southerners especially the elites don't seem to understand what is going on, instead, they are foolishly clapping their hands while the lives of their youths are codedly been wasted by this terrorists supporters in govt, all in the name of one nigeria.

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Hashabiah: 3:46pm On May 09, 2021
Shocking. Let Seun and his mods take this to front page. This needs to get the necessary exposure
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by kettykin: 3:52pm On May 09, 2021
sometimes , i feel some soldiers are really trying, but the ones that shoot at unarmed protesters need to be weeded out of the military to the streets where they belong with their useless commanders

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by esnbrutality: 4:30pm On May 09, 2021
THIS IS A KNOWN FACT NA!!!-

BUT ITS GOOD YOU ARE REPEATING THE INFORMATION.

WHEN THE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS BANNED OKADA IN THE CITIES....UNA THINK SAY NA PLAY??

BAN THE OKADA IN LAGOS NOW....INSTEAD SANWO-OLU AND THE USELESS AGBEROS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF Tinubu WILL NOT DO IT. THEY SEE "OKADA" AS ANOTHER REVENUE STREAM.

SOUTH WEST SHOULD IMPLEMENT TOTAL BAN ON OKADA...BECAUSE AS LAGOS IS.....ITS GOING TO BE FINISHED IN 10YRS MAX...BY FULANI AND NIGER REPUBLIC SCOUNDRELS. EVENTS AT LEKKI AND ALABA-RAGO SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING BETTER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

OP. NICE POST...

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by hedonido: 4:49pm On May 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
THIS IS A KNOWN FACT NA!!!-

BUT ITS GOOD YOU ARE REPEATING THE INFORMATION.

WHEN THE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS BANNED OKADA IN THE CITIES....UNA THINK SAY NA PLAY??

BAN THE OKADA IN LAGOS NOW....INSTEAD SANWO-OLU AND THE USELESS AGBEROS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF Tinubu WILL NOT DO IT. THEY SEE "OKADA" AS ANOTHER REVENUE STREAM.

SOUTH WEST SHOULD IMPLEMENT TOTAL BAN ON OKADA...BECAUSE AS LAGOS IS.....ITS GOING TO BE FINISHED IN 10YRS MAX...BY FULANI AND NIGER REPUBLIC SCOUNDRELS. EVENTS AT LEKKI AND ALABA-RAGO SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING BETTER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

OP. NICE POST...

It's not gonna happen.

Lagos is totally immune from any potential Fulani invasion plans. Its versatility and diversity, with a dynamic population and with access to the seas means that any attempt by Fulani animals to launch any useless Jihad would be repelled and quelled within a matter of days.

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by hotwax: 4:49pm On May 09, 2021
But Sunday Igboho is our problem.

He is an illiterate..

I want to urge sunday igboho to lay low...

let these fulani enter and kill at will. Sunday should go and relax...yorubas are animals.

Igboho Osha.., please go and meet your family in UK.

Let these fulanis whip their assses...

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Ventura1: 4:53pm On May 09, 2021
The large numbers of northerners engaged in Okada business are security threat and should be treated as criminals.

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by macolino(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2021
We are in for a long thing..
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by SweetiliciousD: 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
Too bad!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by orisa37: 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
BUHARI'S SMALL ARM'S PARASTATAL IS BOKOHARAM INTENDED TO SUPPLY WEAPONS TO BOKOHARAM AND MACBAN FIGHTERS IN THE SOUTH

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Tedpgrass: 6:10pm On May 09, 2021
hedonido:

It's not gonna happen.

Lagos is totally immune from any potential Fulani invasion plans. Its versatility and diversity, with a dynamic population and with access to the seas means that any attempt by Fulani animals to launch any useless Jihad would be repelled and quelled within a matter of days.

My dear..

Your assertions on an effective defence are only fantasies..

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Toosure70: 6:23pm On May 09, 2021
Old video
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Rich4god(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2021
No wonder they keep requesting for bike as part of ransom.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Twelfthman: 6:59pm On May 09, 2021
Those soldiers are with good heart, other soldiers would had waste those bloody miscreants on the spot
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by hedonido: 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:

My dear..

Your assertions on an effective defence are only fantasies..

My dear, I'm telling you authoritatively.

The Fulani jihadists would have to conquer the rest of the country and take over government officially in Abuja... As in openly... Before conquering Lagos with the combined forces of their Fulani controlled armed forces and Fulani militia. Something like the Afghan Taliban pre-9/11. Without that, forget it.

Lagos is not 'Yoruba' Lagos. Lagos is our Lagos. Everybody's Lagos. Too many factors work to its advantage.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Racoon(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
This is really a disturbing trend but trust the govt to turn a blind eyes to it because it is the regime protected and untouchable people that are involved.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by IgweOfNnewi: 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Tedpgrass: 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
hedonido:

My dear, I'm telling you authoritatively.

The Fulani jihadists would have to conquer the rest of the country and take over government officially in Abuja... As in openly... Before conquering Lagos with the combined forces of their Fulani controlled armed forces and Fulani militia. Something like the Afghan Taliban pre-9/11. Without that, forget it.

Lagos is not 'Yoruba' Lagos. Lagos is our Lagos. Everybody's Lagos. Too many factors work to its advantage.

I posit differently

The attack will be unexpected but well-orchestrated... There have been practice runs - - Alaba, Ikota and Lasu

It would appear to be miscreants or at best some guerrilla factions with denials from highly placed citizens and high ranking government officials till when the central government's inertia is so palpable that even the blind see visions in HD!!

I hope these events don't come to pass but a heightened state of alertness must be observed to mitigate effectively.

I like your assertion.... Lagos is our Lagos.. Its everyone's Lagos

What happens in the unlikely event of secession... How will that translate

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Depressed101: 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
hedonido:

It's not gonna happen.

hmm, you think? .. But Are they prepared? Who will quell and repel? The Nigerian security forces? You must be kidding to think Lagos is secured...
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Genesiis(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2021
Pray before leaving your homes, no where is safe at the moment, only God protects.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Kayberg: 8:01pm On May 09, 2021
hedonido:

It's not gonna happen.

You lack the real sense needed on this situation.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Plut01: 8:53pm On May 09, 2021

Those Buhari men are really well prepared. They have the willing men and with Buhari controlling the Money and reinforcement coming from their brothers, I give them just two years to take over Nigeria.

They have the religious tools (Muslims) and the greedy southern Politicians in their pocket already.

I give them 1x and over 2.5 on their plan to take over the country.

To even think the Fulanis practice a very cruel caste system. Imagine less than 2 million people controlling the economic, social and religious affairs of 200 millions Nigerians? SMH

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by hedonido: 6:46am On May 10, 2021
Tedpgrass:

I posit differently

The attack will be unexpected but well-orchestrated... There have been practice runs - - Alaba, Ikota and Lasu

It would appear to be miscreants or at best some guerrilla factions with denials from highly placed citizens and high ranking government officials till when the central government's inertia is so palpable that even the blind see visions in HD!!

I hope these events don't come to pass but a heightened state of alertness must be observed to mitigate effectively.

I like your assertion.... Lagos is our Lagos.. Its everyone's Lagos

What happens in the unlikely event of secession... How will that translate

I'm not suggesting that these Fulani animals cannot attempt to attack Lagos. Of course they can attempt it, and it will be unexpected like you said, with considerable casualties. But the diversity and dynamism of Lagos would quickly come to play and you will see a spectacular recovery, a concerted effort by its teeming South/Middle-Belt population to quell the invaders. And it will be successful within a short period. I strongly believe this because I know what a resourceful, intelligent population can conjure.

About what happens to Lagos in the event of a secession. Well, not much would happen. The core of Lagos strength lies in its diversity. Lagos would be unrecognisable and utterly unproductive if you suddenly find only Yorubas living in it. Besides, you don't expect the millions of Igbos, Binis, Ijaws, Middle Beltans, etc in Lagos to pack their bags and leave because there has been a secession. They will still remain there, because after all, the trigger/aggressor of any eventual secession is the core North, so Lagos wouldn't necessarily be hostile to anyone else except the repugnant abokkis who would be ejected in their numbers.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Transporting Guns To The South VIDEO by Tedpgrass: 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
hedonido:

I'm not suggesting that these Fulani animals cannot attempt to attack Lagos. Of course they can attempt it, and it will be unexpected like you said, with considerable casualties. But the diversity and dynamism of Lagos would quickly come to play and you will see a spectacular recovery, a concerted effort by its teeming South/Middle-Belt population to quell the invaders. And it will be successful within a short period. I strongly believe this because I know what a resourceful, intelligent population can conjure.

About what happens to Lagos in the event of a secession. Well, not much would happen. The core of Lagos strength lies in its diversity. Lagos would be unrecognisable and utterly unproductive if you suddenly find only Yorubas living in it. Besides, you don't expect the millions of Igbos, Binis, Ijaws, Middle Beltans, etc in Lagos to pack their bags and leave because there has been a secession. They will still remain there, because after all, the trigger/aggressor of any eventual secession is the core North, so Lagos wouldn't necessarily be hostile to anyone else except the repugnant abokkis who would be ejected in their numbers.

I salute to your analysis!

2023:IBB Describes Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu As The Next Nigeria President / This is the Biggest Reason Igbos Want to Leave Nigeria / Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes