Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) (29818 Views)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
Is04970:
One can only imagine how developed Nigeria would be if the country has the kind of visionary leaders Lagos is blessed with. You hardly read about development in other parts of the country.
Lagos has the kind of money that makes ordinary leaders look extraordinary to other ordinary Nigerians
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
Trailblazer1:
See achievement grin grin grin

Mediocrity at best undecided

Give it a rest. It's always those who have absolutely nothing to show for their existence in this life that have the most to say when others do meaningful things.

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by obi58: 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
This is a laudable achievement by the Lagos state government.

I wish states like Bayelsa, Rivers, cross River, Delta and Anambra can emulate this to help stimulate safe marine transport along their water ways instead of focusing only on road and air transport

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Basic123: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Congratulations Lagos as for Rivers state Wike has taken us backwards rather than forward, I wish someone like Amaechi stayed longer or took over instead of Wike we would have been competing with Lagos like we once we're but today even Cross river and Akwa ibom are passing us in some areas shame on you wike

Yeah...

I always think about this.

There was a time rivers was competing with Lagos.That was why when Amaechi joined Fashola in APC then.I was soo happy

I remember greater port Harcourt project versus Lagos megacity.

Also...Rivers monorail versus Lagos light rail

Wike with his pig mouth will just be talking talking talking and his slaves will be hailing him

6 Likes

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
generalwo:
..... Bros local fisher men use canoes built with bare hands..... None of them have recorded disasters in the past... What makes you think going a step further will result in disasters? Are you telling me that the whole speed boats in Lagos / Nigeria are imported? How many times have you heard of speed boat accidents and they confirm that the boats were made in Nigeria? If you can't appreciate the little the locals have done, it's best not to even comment.... Keep your opinions to yourself rather than infecting people with your negativity...... The American made or German made vehicle wen you dey drive, if its so safe and secure, why do people still die of accidents every single day?

It must not be German or American. I trust Ghana or South Africa or Morocco made too...

Nigerians aren't serious and lack a seriousness culture and a maintenance culture....
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Okoroawusa: 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
I Love Lagos

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Basic123: 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

Other states are developing but not as fast as Lagos because Lagos has a lot of money to spend, gets attention as a former capital (now commercial capital) and has lots of companies that can finance PPP (public-private partnership) projects. That's the way the cookies crumble.

Lagos is not getting any attention as a former capital...name one FG project in the city of Lagos since 1995.

Also....Lagos state has been in exist since 1966 not 1991.

3 Likes

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

It must not be German or American. I trust Ghana or South Africa or Morocco made...
then put your money where you mouth is...... Relocate to South Africa and build a business empire in Morocco..... Leave those of us that believe Nigeria will work again to deal with the affairs of Nigeria..... I don't see how it makes sense for you to be living in one country hating and bad mouthing it and you believe in another country.....mobe to sa or Morocco..... Trust me, no Nigerian will notice you're gone!

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Basic123: 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
Ayetobi92:

How many times will you guys repeat this lie? Even when the guy had debunked this. Na wa for una o, can't you research?.
They love playing victims.

That is why they will continue crying everywhere that eastern ports are non functioning, courtesy (yoruba and hausa fulani conspiracy)...After 6yrs of GEJ ooooo,...despite the fact that it has been debunked on several occasions

3 Likes

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

It must not be German or American. I trust Ghana or South Africa or Morocco made too...

Nigerians aren't serious and lack a seriousness culture and a maintenance culture....
[quote author=BigBashiru post=101525846]

then put your money where you mouth is...... Relocate to South Africa and build a business empire in Morocco..... Leave those of us that believe Nigeria will work again to deal with the affairs of Nigeria..... I don't see how it makes sense for you to be living in one country hating and bad mouthing it and you believe in another country.....mobe to sa or Morocco..... Trust me, no Nigerian will notice you're gone!

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

Those boats are disasters and tragedies waiting to happen
... Thankfully, your opinion doesn't count......
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:23pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=generalwo post=101526029][/quote]

Nigeria was never great. It was only great under the British once the British left it bcame a shithole so pls don't give me that Nigeria bcome great again line.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigeria was never great. It was only great under the British once the British left it bcame a shithole so pls don't give me that Nigeria bcome great again line.
...... If you think Nigeria will never be great and you're a still here mending in its affairs, I don't see how you will become greater than the Nigeria you're so hell bent on condemning
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by computer0810(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

U r confused....u don't know what u want

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
generalwo:
...... If you think Nigeria will never be great and you're a still here mending in its affairs, I [b]don't see how you will become [/b]greater than the Nigeria you're so hell bent on condemning

You have turned it into something personal. I do dey comment again.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by TheNeededShock(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

You nailed it. Those boats are accidents waiting to happen due to professional negligence.

Hasty generalizations from a nobody....why don't you volunteer to do compliance check.

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

You have turned it into something personal. I do dey comment again.
. Personal? Nah.... I'm just stating facts sir..... I don't waste time over what Is not productive or over what I don't think anything good will ever come out from.........

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2021
Hmm, this is the type of business suppose to give their support..

1 Like

Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by TheNeededShock(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2021
Though the companies are located in lagos and providing employment for the youths.... technically they aren't locally owned companies, sanwolu should just keep doing the work he's doing and spare us the details.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Congratulations Lagos as for Rivers state Wike has taken us backwards rather than forward, I wish someone like Amaechi stayed longer or took over instead of Wike we would have been competing with Lagos like we once we're but today even Cross river and Akwa ibom are passing us in some areas shame on you wike
Rivers is now a shadow of it's former self ..
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by okunwaye(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2021
God bless nigeria
God bless Nigerians
Wonder while people do not see that there's strength in unity.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Klington: 4:45pm On May 09, 2021
Good news, but does Nigeria now manufactures outboard engines?
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2021
Is04970:
One can only imagine how developed Nigeria would be if the country has the kind of visionary leaders Lagos is blessed with. You hardly read about development in other parts of the country.

Just say you want to campaign for Tinubu.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Childofthelord(f): 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
Can we be a little hopeful, at least for once.
MikeMicheal:
In other words, before you enter, make sure you have written your will.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2021
Childofthelord:
Can we be a little hopeful, at least for once.
Is like u dont know this country is hopeless.
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2021
Trailblazer1:
See achievement grin grin grin

Mediocrity at best undecided

Mr Perfection, which one have you made?

what can you point to in your community and beat your chest that you achieved it?
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by Microwhy: 6:47pm On May 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

I no dey enter oh. God forbid. Locally made bullshit....all they want is money.. ..no concern for quality.
Lame
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by drololaaof: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
How local are the boats\ferry ? The engine, we like to deceive ourselves how much did each of the boats cost?
Re: All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) by shegzy0514(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2021
1) The truth is that I don't bet. But I admire your commitment and discipline to the game, your motivation to others and also your ability to help others in your own small way.

Your dairy has also been interesting, it has given hope to people, that it's possible to make money with betting, but the are rules to follow

2) https://www.nairaland.com/6478897/bet-trading-diary-journey-millionaire/

GentlePeace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.