Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu (1959 Views)

Peter Obi Reveals How He Will Handle Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho... / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by propynich123: 4:37pm On May 09, 2021
See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d91eeF0qRo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 4:46pm On May 09, 2021
Dis matter just dey funny me. grin

So the ipob pigs lamidi cownu is controlling have all donated their brains to lamidi cownu and left nothing in their skulls?

And to address the madness of the ipob pigs, lamidi cownu should be handled first? Meaning, no single member of ipob now has a brain?

I not fit just explain how the thing dey funny me. grin

Left for me, they should leave lamidi cownu alone and handle these ipob pigs very well since they don't have brain. Some of them are over 50 years of age, and at that age, they need to be told what to do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 4:49pm On May 09, 2021
Very funny. Well done

5 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
God bless this women grin . Biafra will rise.

3 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by flamingREED(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2021
Funny.
grin grin
Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by MrSamsung(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2021
Very funny cheesy cheesy

The ideology is strong in them from the great to the small...........you can't kill it with guns and gra gra neither with hatred, marginalization and wickedness, in fact do the aforementioned, you end up increasing the ideology.

The only weapon to destroy it is justice, fairness, reconciliation and unpretentious unity.

2 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by vengertime: 5:55pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

So the ipob pigs lamidi cownu is controlling have all donated their brains to lamidi cownu and left nothing in their skulls?

And to address the madness of the ipob pigs, lamidi cownu should be handled first? Meaning, no single member of ipob now has a brain?

Left for me, they should leave lamidi cownu alone and handle these ipob pigs very well since they don't have brain. Some of them are over 50 years of age, and at that age, they need to be told what to do.

It's been a long time no see.

I didn't know you're still alive, hope life is treating you well like Fulani bandits

6 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by mouthofThegod: 5:58pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

Plot twist: u no fit explain how the thing dey pain you grin
Tormented and faking laughter grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

This one thinks biafra is about kanu ? Lamo

If kanu misbehave or goes against the will of his people he would be brushed aside simple

You really don't know anything about Igbos

3 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by IduNaOba: 6:13pm On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

If kanu misbehave or goes against the will of his people he would be brushed aside simple

He does not know one bit how we roll

2 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by IduNaOba: 6:15pm On May 09, 2021
We dey use those damn governors catch cruise.
Shebi umahi Don dey ask for dialogue??
Nooop them for continue their mumuness.

AlaIgbo gọzie unu nwayi ndịa mere ihe onyonyo a ebeebe ebeebe iseeeeee

2 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
IduNaOba:

He does not know one bit how we roll
Lmao ...biafra as of today is the mindset of most Igbos ... removing kanu might even be deadly as u don't know who would lead next

3 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

You sound funny.
But have you for once think of the foundation of all this.
So what do you have to say about the millions following Igboho.

Mehn the country has failed beyond doubt.
That's the foundation of this palaver.

1 Like

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by IduNaOba: 6:21pm On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao ...biafra as of today is the mindset of most Igbos ... removing kanu might even be deadly as u don't know who would lead next
That person will be 10 times more mean than the considerate kanu

3 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by chubinwa(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Dis matter just dey funny me. grin

Left for me, they should leave lamidi cownu alone and handle these ipob pigs very well since they don't have brain. Some of them are over 50 years of age, and at that age, they need to be told what to do. [/s]
No sense at all.

1 Like

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

biafra is a Republic in every sense of the word

1 Like

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
Holy fvck!!! grin grin grin

So hilarious.
Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2021
The woman wey act as Obiano is good.

She finish work biko

2 Likes

Re: See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu by cybersoldiers: 10:22pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

So you Yorubas are trying to claim Nnamdi KANU as your brother by changing his name from Nnamdi KANU to Lamidi Cownu.

For crying out loud, Nnamdi KANU does not want to associate with back stabbers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral / Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note / MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.