Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate (1962 Views)

MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by blamingthedevil: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
MIT disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, exposes lies LP candidate attended the institution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Gossiphub: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shame suppose dey catch una.

So of all the strategy to win an election, what you wrote up there is one?

Shae shame shame shame!!..

Use that your last N50 in your phone and sub 50mb and search for the young lad on MIT website. Ode

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
These APC people are beyond stupid 🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Rastafryrice: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
These APC people are beyond stupid 🤣🤣🤣

I have never seen people more stupid than these APC supporters, can't even write simple English

Show us the real response not this half cropped propaganda

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by hotwax: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
you people are desperate ooo...and silly too.

sanwoolu is everywhere begging, you his followers are damaging him...

we will meet on saturday.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Parachoko: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
I hope he summited his fake documents to INEC grin

Pandora is more smarter than GRV. Pandora summited his GCE result as his highest qualification. I doubt Pandora truly attend a University.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Nbote(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
With each passing day, and each act of stupidity, I have come to the conclusion that there are more stupid people than we know in the country

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by oyin44: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
I believe cos that ipob terrorist can hardly speak English. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
hotwax:
you people are desperate ooo...and silly too.

sanwoolu is everywhere begging, you his followers are damaging him...

we will meet on saturday.
I hope you said this when people were bombarding Chicago State University with mails, trying to find out if Asiwaju truly graduated from the institution.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Parachoko: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is fine making research about Asiwaju qualification from Chicago State University

But now wey people dey try find out if GRV certificate is genuine some urchins dey wail bitterly 🤣🤣🤣

Obi Pandora Urchins and

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Gossiphub: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Is fine making research about Asiwaju qualification from Chicago State University

But now wey people dey try find out if GRV certificate is genuine some urchins dey wail bitterly 🤣🤣🤣

Obi Pandora Urchins and

You be Mûmu.

A supposed adult talking like a ram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Parachoko: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gossiphub:

You be Mûmu.

A supposed adult talking like a ram.

No one criticise anybody when they try to find out if Asiwaju truly graduated from Chicago State University, I really want to know why is now wrong trying to find out about GRV qualification.

Your response go let me know if ram get sense pass you 😆

4 Likes

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by walefresh3(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:

No one criticise anybody when they try to find out if Asiwaju truly graduated from Chicago State University, I really want to know why is now wrong trying to find out about GRV qualification.

Your response go let me know if ram get sense pass you 😆
See bros .. that chinedu don loose before the election... Those yorubas that voted obi have realized the mistakes dey made by voting that bigoted fool from unproductive region...

Most of my church members voted for obi last week Saturday. And dey are mainly YORUBAS....

I interrogated few of them 3 days ago .. One said he thank GOD that obi he voted for did not WIN...

The mobilizations and effort to retrieve the liberals and Christian yorubas to support SANWO OLU is done deal......

The gap between both candidates will be differed..

Sanwolu second time in office is SACROSANCT....

Let igbos take that hateful boy call CHINEDU to alaigbo for GOVERNOR....

3 Likes

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by manutdrichie(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
My friend go to court and challenge it, i pray you dont remain there

Stewp!d boi
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Evergreen12345(f): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
we will still vote for him
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by spagettiluv: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it.
We will govern Lagos one day and their is nothing you coward will do

GVR is coming
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Idiotseverywher: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
MIT disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, exposes lies LP candidate attended the institution
. So you are not yet tired of lies and propaganda? You are a disgrace to your family, a waste of your parents money in sending you to school
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by socialmediaman: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Cheap propaganda.

Schools in the US don’t reply to any Tom Dick and Harry providing information of attendance or not

You need to be working in an investigative capacity or authorized by the student to receive this response

So in your one room in Osun, you just imagine that you’ll send an email with just a name to MIT and they go search their database for you as your world public service officer who has nothing else important to do?

1 Like

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu submitted affidavit as qualifications.
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Zọmbie, is there a particular place they harvest people like you? All of you always act and sound with a level of stupidity unimaginable.
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Like Obi like his same feather birds. All lies and Andrews liver salt effect. @OP may want to use Patrick or Chinedu though. The fellow is likely using Gbadebo for Lagos politics.
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by copyrites: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
"If you needed any further...." ?

If you needed ke? What manner of English language is that?

Is this MIT in Abakaliki or the one in Yaba??
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by abobote: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fake news
Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:
we will still vote for me

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
According to this letter, UK is counting down to prosecute LP, Mr Osuntokun and Mr Obi for alleged forgery too

Re: MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
These the Party folks they beyond stupid 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Obi Seems To Be Poverty-shaming The North, But Is He? - Farooqkperogi / They Beat Up Their Party Chairman The Other Day, And Today, They Harassed A SAN / Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.