Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN (1016 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Breaking:nigeria Army And ESN On Gunbattle / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 4:42pm On May 09, 2021
Before reading this, please copy and paste this message to somewhere else as I believe it is very important, and I expect a ban from the pro-Fulani mods here

This has been heavily edited, but the main point remains. Helinues

Heavily edited. Helinues called the attention of the mods to ban me, so I have removed certain snippets from the message, but the main message is still there.

Every Igbo person is also very glad about the drastic reduction of those checkpoints, and will forever be thankful to IPOB/ESN and the unrelated UGM.

I have one suggestion to make here, and I hope the implications are well understood, three of which are these
1. It will gladden the hearts of easterners
2. It will also gladden the hearts of eastern governments
3. It is not diametrically against the bigger picture of Biafra actualization.
IPOB/ESN and the unrelated UGM should consider halting inland oil and gas drilling within the SE and SS. To achieve this totally, IPOB/ESN may have to get into partnerships with former experienced Niger Delta militants
SE/SS oil drilling can resume once the federal government agrees that the producing states get at least 70% of the revenue generated from within the oil-producing states, with the producing communities getting a very sizable chunk/ratio of the revenue.

Then a part of the remaining 30% of the oil and gas revenue can then be shared equally among the geo-political zones. Not states, as the military has already unfairly awarded some regions more states than the others. Not LGAs, as the military has already awarded more LGAs to unproductive states, than some productive states.
The other part of the remaining 30% can be saved or used by the FG.

This arrangement can remain in force, until Biafra is achieved.

One last point to make. The current evangelism by UGM should be reviewed. Please remember that as brutal as the Nigerian security forces are, it is usually politicians that order them to commit those heinous crimes, which include raping innocent women, torturing and killings of innocent people. It is heavily the fault of civilian politicians, so maybe it makes sense to punish those most responsible for the human rights violations against hapless citizens and banner waving Endears and IPOB protesters.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 4:46pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by Brexxit(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2021
grin
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by BigSarah(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
Some people will just be openly implicating themselves for no gains, mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
Your cry just dey start.

Whatever,not on this NL we would allow you guys to promote UGM agenda.

Mods are coming to do the justification
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by owobokiri(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2021
Thought provoking...

While they're at it, someone should remind Buhari that unless gas powered power plants are built all over the South East and the South South, from the gas being evacuated to Niger Republic through the on going socalled AKKG pipelines being constructed as we speak.., we can't guarantee the security of those 'things'.... We can't really...
You can't pipe gas from the east to build power stations in Abuja Kaduna and Kano then in Niger republic without building in the east that produces the gas....

And the states from where the gas is coming from must be in control!

5 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 4:57pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is promoting UGM agenda, but when the police and army who are maintained by the taxpayers money, go out there raping, torturing and murdering innocent citizens, then I have no blames to lay at the doorsteps of UGM, if you do not want to repent from your evil ways and apologize to the traumatized citizenry that you have put through hell.

If the security forces feel no remorse for shooting, raping and killing innocent and unarmed women, children and men, but will rather rely on you heartless enablers of evil, to protect them, ban critics and kill off unarmed demonstrators, then I can't speak ill of the UGM who are definitely from the ranks of those who have born the psychological traumatisation, dished out by the Fulani-led Nigerian state

11 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by chinjo(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
Is killing of Uniform men especially those who are your own kinsmen the best way to discourage extortion? The intention to me is right but the approach is very bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by goodnessme1(f): 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Call all yoruba muslim mods.

But they can't stop the massage.

7 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nobody is promoting UGM agenda, but when the police and army who are maintained by the taxpayers money, go out there raping, torturing and murdering innocent citizens, then I have no blames to lay at the doorsteps of UGM, if you do not want to repent from your evil ways and apologize to the traumatized citizenry that you have put through hell

Why not exposed the evil way of the police and let Nigerians discuss about how to end the menace than promoting the agenda of those who do not want peace to reign.

Is head heading the ONLY solution to an headache?

1 Like

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by goodnessme1(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nobody is promoting UGM agenda, but when the police and army who are maintained by the taxpayers money, go out there raping, torturing and murdering innocent citizens, then I have no blames to lay at the doorsteps of UGM, if you do not want to repent from your evil ways and apologize to the traumatized citizenry that you have put through hell
Forget about those hypocrites.

Na same people that rejoiced over killing of Igbos in Obigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 5:03pm On May 09, 2021
chinjo:
Is killing of Uniform men especially those who are your own kinsmen the best way to discourage extortion? The intention to me is right but the approach is very bad.

My personal opinion is that I am glad that the checkpoints are gone. I am a little more reserved when it comes to the attacks launched at police stations, which are technically, not checkpoints.

But you also have to appreciate the angle of these UGM fellows. Attacks against them by the Nigerian state, are usually launched from barracks and police stations, so maybe they see these stations as legitimate targets.

For me as a citizen, and millions of other easterners, the checkpoints are our wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by Fejoku: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
It's noted already.
You must understand that everything is in stages. Enough said

1 Like

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by puzzlegate(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
chinjo:
continue typing RUBBISH. The people killed by inform people are not human beings. I guess .

2 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 5:23pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Why not exposed the evil way of the police and let Nigerians discuss about how to end the menace than promoting the agenda of those who do not want peace to reign.

Here you go again with your usual insincerity. When IPOB members in this forum kept pointing out the deaths and rapes going on in Obigbo and elsewhere, weren't you guys here taunting them, and instead of engaging them in civil discourse with a view to solving the problem and addressing those crimes against humanity. You all belittled their pain by jokingly referring them to ICC, WAEC, NEPA and UN.

Today they have picked up arms and I will be the last person to discourage them from bearing arms. The Nigerian state, and the other Nigerian people have shown themselves to be heartless and uncaring about their fellow citizens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by vengertime: 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

E be like Sey the message pain you wella

4 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 5:33pm On May 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Here you go again with your usual insincerity. When IPOB members in this forum kept pointing out the deaths and rapes going on in Obigbo and elsewhere, weren't you guys here taunting them, and instead of engaging them in civil discourse with a view to solving the problem and addressing those crimes against humanity. You all belittled their pain by jokingly referring them to ICC, WAEC, NEPA and UN.

Today they have picked up arms and I will be the last person to discourage them from bearing arms. The Nigerian state, and the other Nigerian people have shown themselves to be heartless and uncaring about their fellow citizens.

Have you people ever presented any genuine concern on NL? Don't get the question wrong, I am talking about the Igbo's on NL speaking with one voice about issue, presented it and debated on it ?

Mention just 1
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
Fejoku:
It's noted already.
You must understand that everything is in stages. Enough said

Deeje Daalu
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by OfoIgbo: 5:40pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Have you people ever presented any genuine concern on NL? Don't get the question wrong, I am talking about the Igbo's on NL speaking with one voice about issue, presented it and debated on it ?

Mention just 1

Igbos here presented the massacre at Obigbo. They were severally taunted. Wike was hailed by Igbo haters. No one paid attention to their pains of having their Obigbo relatives tormented by the state for several days and weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by hisgrace090: 5:41pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

It has been expossed more than a thousand time and you all choose to do nothing.
Peole protest against sars brutality all you can do is to open fire on them killing many in order to silence us, what else do you want from helpless nigerians?

Before i forget, it seems you guys dont want to terify the igbos again with the picture of protesting igbo youths being forced by army to swim in red muddy water as you have done in the past daily before now.

4 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by hisgrace090: 5:43pm On May 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Igbos here presented the massacre at Obigbo. They were severally taunted. Wike was hailed by Igbo haters. No one paid attention to their pains of having their Obigbo relatives tormented by the state for several days and weeks.

They have vow that igbos will receive pain forever in nigrria but God pass them.

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by SlayerForever: 5:44pm On May 09, 2021
No. The Niger Delta militants can do that if they so wish. Whether Nigeria will split oil review 90/10 is not our business. That is a Nigerian and Niger Delta affair.
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 5:55pm On May 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You can't call that a presentation.. Before the Oyigbo events, I was part of those who advised Ipob to thread carefully in Rivers State.. We were all called names including some of your people.

You can't Intentionally start something, refused all the advise and expect people to sympathize with you..

Sorry to say some of your people don't really know how to exchange conversation with someone outside their tribes even with their own people with dissenting opinion..

Forget about Politics discussion on NL, all the cat and mouse game between Yoruba's and Igbo's only end online..

Me in particular have no issue with Igbo people, I have lots of Igbo friends. There are some things people from other regions see in a way which might be different from your way, that shouldn't cause trouble, we can't agree on same issue.

During EndSARS, Igboho Palava, I was part of the people from my region who saved the issue from escalating even though we were called so many names, still averted the trouble.

How have you Igbo people been handling the current unrest in your region? If some of you people really want peace, why are they still encouraging UGM to carry on attacking security officers..

You people have been complaining of limited resources to develop your region, now, you have created an embezzlement avenue for your state governors all in the name of rebuilding..

UGM destroyed Uzondinma house and some properties, No be tax payer money go suffer am.

Let even talk about the effects this current unrest would have on investors, tourists...

We from other regions can only try not to let any war happen in your region, but if some of you people insist on that war, na to dey read from aside same way we have been reading about Northern news... I bet you guys wouldn't want your case to be same..

Make you people stop all this name calling and talk like brothers on how to stop the madness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by goodnessme1(f): 6:39pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

You can't call that a presentation.. Before the Oyigbo events, I was part of those who advised Ipob to thread carefully in Rivers State.. We were all called names including some of your people.

You can't Intentionally start something, refused all the advise and expect people to sympathize with you..

Sorry to say some of your people don't really know how to exchange conversation with someone outside their tribes even with their own people with dissenting opinion..

Forget about Politics discussion on NL, all the cat and mouse game between Yoruba's and Igbo's only end online..

Me in particular have no issue with Igbo people, I have lots of Igbo friends. There are some things people from other regions see in a way which might be different from your way, that shouldn't cause trouble, we can't agree on same issue.

During EndSARS, Igboho Palava, I was part of the people from my region who saved the issue from escalating even though we were called so many names, still averted the trouble.

How have you Igbo people been handling the current unrest in your region? If some of you people really want peace, why are they still encouraging UGM to carry on attacking security officers..

You people have been complaining of limited resources to develop your region, now, you have created an embezzlement avenue for your state governors all in the name of rebuilding..

UGM destroyed Uzondinma house and some properties, No be tax payer money go suffer am.

Let even talk about the effects this current unrest would have on investors, tourists...

We from other regions can only try not to let any war happen in your region, but if some of you people insist on that war, na to dey read from aside same way we have been reading about Northern news... I bet you guys wouldn't want your case to be same..

Make you people stop all this name calling and talk like brothers on how to stop the madness...
FAKE LOVE.

After cheering and applauding the killing of Igbo youths by Nigeria army.

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
FAKE LOVE.

After cheering and applauding the killing of Igbo youths by Nigeria army.

Wait, can't you control your emotions by overlooking my comments?
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by goodnessme1(f): 6:44pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Wait, can't you control your emotions by overlooking my comments?
We don't need your fake love.

Continue with your hate for Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by Admissionclass: 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
Infact they should block the flow it totally nothing go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by kettykin: 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
Will this really stop ESN I think there is real big trouble ahead
https://punchng.com/police-arrest-driver-as-truck-loaded-with-ammunition-falls-in-anambra/

It seems the Nigerian security forces have launched the second Nigeria civil war already with out knowing it.

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-driver-as-truck-loaded-with-ammunition-falls-in-anambra/
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
We don't need your fake love.

Continue with your hate for Igbos.

Ofoigbo,come and see one your people I was talking about
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by kettykin: 6:47pm On May 09, 2021
I think this will kickstart slowly and with futher blunder by the Nigeria government and military it will evolve into a high tech war where drones will be deployed .

Nigeria might pay a very big price for their stupidity and insensitivity

Useless satanic country

3 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by goodnessme1(f): 6:52pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Ofoigbo,come and see one your people I was talking about
Why not call your terrorist army?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NADECO Sends SOS ( Save Our Souls) To UN Over Buhari’s Government. / Benue Ready To Give Land To Fulani Herdsmen, They Are Our Friends —ortom / I'm Happy About Ipob Lockdown In SE It Will Mean More Money In SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.