Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN (1013 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Breaking:nigeria Army And ESN On Gunbattle / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by 2elliot: 8:33pm On May 09, 2021
chinjo:
Is killing of Uniform men especially those who are your own kinsmen the best way to discourage extortion? The intention to me is right but the approach is very bad.
They have a choice, to stop working for the oppressors of their people.
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by 2elliot: 8:34pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Why not exposed the evil way of the police and let Nigerians discuss about how to end the menace than promoting the agenda of those who do not want peace to reign.

Is head heading the ONLY solution to an headache?
The endsars protest you helped turn on its head? Or the bubu's incompetence you keep defending? Who your discussions help.

2 Likes

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by 2elliot: 8:39pm On May 09, 2021
SlayerForever:
No. The Niger Delta militants can do that if they so wish. Whether Nigeria will split oil review 90/10 is not our business. That is a Nigerian and Niger Delta affair.
I wish to volunteer to do that. I come from an oil and gas producing community. We don't benefit nothing, we have been subjugated for too long. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by helinues: 8:49pm On May 09, 2021
773thrre:
[s][/s]

Proudly Igbo boy at work.

Promoting Igbo culture on NL.

Nice one. Very good testimony thread
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by 2elliot: 8:54pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

You can't call that a presentation.. Before the Oyigbo events, I was part of those who advised Ipob to thread carefully in Rivers State.. We were all called names including some of your people.

You can't Intentionally start something, refused all the advise and expect people to sympathize with you..

Sorry to say some of your people don't really know how to exchange conversation with someone outside their tribes even with their own people with dissenting opinion..

Forget about Politics discussion on NL, all the cat and mouse game between Yoruba's and Igbo's only end online..

Me in particular have no issue with Igbo people, I have lots of Igbo friends. There are some things people from other regions see in a way which might be different from your way, that shouldn't cause trouble, we can't agree on same issue.

During EndSARS, Igboho Palava, I was part of the people from my region who saved the issue from escalating even though we were called so many names, still averted the trouble.

How have you Igbo people been handling the current unrest in your region? If some of you people really want peace, why are they still encouraging UGM to carry on attacking security officers..

You people have been complaining of limited resources to develop your region, now, you have created an embezzlement avenue for your state governors all in the name of rebuilding..

UGM destroyed Uzondinma house and some properties, No be tax payer money go suffer am.

Let even talk about the effects this current unrest would have on investors, tourists...

We from other regions can only try not to let any war happen in your region, but if some of you people insist on that war, na to dey read from aside same way we have been reading about Northern news... I bet you guys wouldn't want your case to be same..

Make you people stop all this name calling and talk like brothers on how to stop the madness...
Because you are an outsider, you don't know their pains. Accepting this fact is the most reasonable thing to do. I come from an oil producing community, but every little benefits we get as a people is through protests. There is no single respect from the oil companies or govt. We are being treated as trash. With the connivance with few sons and daughters of the community the larger masses are kept in poverty. I have had assassins sent after my life for speaking against the ills we face. Our complains sent to the companies and govts are treated as trash. Few years ago, frustration led some boys to plan to cause mayhem in the facility, and they were all killed by security men. How can we live in such injustice? But we you see some of us speaking the language of the govt and companies which is chaos, outsiders like you who don't understand our pains will antagonise us, will call us touts, militants, e.t.c. And will call on security men to come deal with us. How fair is that?
Before this crises, Igbos have been killed in their numbers by security men for identifying with a peaceful Biafra movement, coupled with the killings by herdsmen. You all took their pains for granted. But right now you all are preaching peace. How can there be peace without justice and fairness?
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by SlayerForever: 9:17pm On May 09, 2021
2elliot:
I wish to volunteer to do that. I come from an oil and gas producing community. We don't benefit nothing, we have been subjugated for too long. Enough is enough.

If you can arrange that, good to go. However I don't see much achievements/breakthrough from militant activities.
Re: Ofoigbo's Advice To IPOB And ESN by cybersoldiers: 10:16pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:

Whatever,not on this NL we would allow you guys to promote UGM agenda.

Mods are coming to do the justification

Mods who don't ban you for publicly calling for genocide against the Igbo's of the eastern region?

You're creating problems for Seun by always constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal / Buhari Photographed More With Ojukwu Since 1999 Than With Obasanjo Or IBB / If President Buhari Appears In Your Parlour Today,what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.