Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries (10568 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / PDP Berates APC Over Fabrications Against Atiku, Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Kuginzi: 4:18am On May 11, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

You are a disgrace to the youth, you are a disgrace to this generation
Does that make any sense? Is that the answer to his question?
Whenever an ignorant person fail to answer a simple question, he resort to INSULT.

Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Kuginzi: 4:21am On May 11, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

I cannot answer a stupid question from a stupid youth like you who have lost his conscience.. I don't blame you I blame your family that brought you up in a wrong way
You cannot answer a stupid question because your stupid brain cannot find the stupid answer in your stupid skull.

Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by alimiadedayo1: 10:41am On May 11, 2021
Kuginzi:

Does that make any sense? Is that the answer to his question?
Whenever an ignorant person fail to answer a simple question, he resort to INSULT.
I cannot drag issue with a fool like you.. I know your problem.. You are suffering from emotional trauama... Because you were not the one I was talking to in the first.. So what's is your concern with my comment? The guy I quoted on his comment have not replied me till now.. You can now see you are suffering from a problem.. Mumu
Re: PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries by Kuginzi: 1:56pm On May 11, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

I cannot drag issue with a fool like you.. I know your problem.. You are suffering from emotional trauama... Because you were not the one I was talking to in the first.. So what's is your concern with my comment? The guy I quoted on his comment have not replied me till now.. You can now see you are suffering from a problem.. Mumu
No wonder you're misbehaving, I never knew you're suffering from emotional trauma garnished with Mumu, not until you voice it out now. Sorry! Get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Farm, Kidnap Three, Kill 20 Birds / Most Corrupt of the 3 Arms of Government in Nigeria / Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.