Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic (3294 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by elizabeth24: 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
Nigerian lesbian Identified as Amara has accused Christians of shaming her because of her same-sex sexual orientation.

While Sharing the screenshots of comments left on her Youtube channel by the Christians she described as demons, the gay rights activist insisted that she is not a 'sin'

"everyday, this is what I deal with. Christians going out of their way to shame me or pray for me like I am sin. I really want to scream but we go dey use play play answer away these demons. I AM NOT A SIN" she wrote.
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/i-am-not-sin-nigerian-lesbian-amara-reacts-back-to-christians-calling-her-demonic.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Baawaa(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
She looks like a demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by ogashman(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
Don't blame her for being lez cos she would have had a hard time getting male toasters

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Hashabiah: 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
I would be happier if people like this were given their own nation where they can happily continue their abominable acts and leave the rest of us in peace

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2021
Hashabiah:
I would be happier if people like this were given their own nation where they can happily continue their abominable acts and leave the rest of us in peace
Let he who is without a sin cast the first stone. You're moniker self be like Hisbah

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Hashabiah: 7:55pm On May 09, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Let he who is without a sin cast the first stone. You're moniker self be like Hisbah
Stop supporting evil abeg. If your sense of morality has depart then kindly tell us so we can excuse your nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2021
Hashabiah:
Stop supporting evil abeg. If your sense of morality has depart then kindly tell us so we can excuse your nonsense
Swear say if dem give u free punna u no go knack.
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 09, 2021
I don't like her nail polish shocked
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by DannyG8(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
what about go and sin no more stop decieving yourself if you be gay tell us make we gather pray for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2021
DannyG8:
what about go and sin no more stop decieving yourself if you be gay tell us make we gather pray for you
I be gay and I Don fvck your father nyash.
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 09, 2021

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by pelenaija(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2021
Hashabiah:
No mind him who even know maybe he is not a gay self undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by DannyG8(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
I be gay and I Don fvck your father nyash.
lol e pain am e choke you abi , lolz you soon Bleep your father yansh last last

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by ramdris(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
Dunno why lesbian are always ugly kinda... Am beginning to think, they engage in such act due to frustration.... Rather them than Gays tho... those ones makes me wanna puke..,
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by tydi(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2021
I think you ain’t no sinner dear.whom am I to judge The bible says confess your sins and your Father in Heaven would hear you and forgive you.. you far holier than those hiding under the umbrella of they are for Jesus and be doing all kind of atrocities thinking God is blind.
No sinner will go unpunished
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Tmb78(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
This girl gives me the creeps.
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Khd95(m): 5:06am On May 10, 2021
Desmond Elliot again
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Mondrous(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2021
Wat a pity shameless life grin
Re: I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic by Roma10: 8:27am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=tydi post=101536727]I think you ain’t no sinner dear.whom am I to judge The bible says confess your sins and your Father in Heaven would hear you and forgive you.. you far holier than those hiding under the umbrella of they are for Jesus and be doing all kind of atrocities thinking God is blind.
No sinner will go unpunished [
enjoyed

(1) (Reply)

No Vibe Killers Allowed Here – 2face Shades Annie As He Chills In America / Stefflondon Reacted After Burna Boy And Tiwa Savage Kissed In A Club (photos) / Check Out This Throwback Pic Of Rihanna *so Cute*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.