Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

ANTHONY JOSHUA: I’m Ready To Face Pain, Torture For Tyson Fury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ANTHONY JOSHUA: I’m Ready To Face Pain, Torture For Tyson Fury (248 Views)

I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh / Anthony Joshua Accepts Terms For Tyson Fury Fight / Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANTHONY JOSHUA: I’m Ready To Face Pain, Torture For Tyson Fury by GladGlad(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2021
Anthony Joshua is gearing-up for his era-defining Tyson Fury showdown with a bullish attitude, insisting he’s prepared for ‘torture’ during training for the clash. While doubts and promises swirl around the Battle of Britain clash – with Fury’s camp growing frustrated in negotiations, while Eddie Hearn is assures new is coming – both men are in full training.

The fight will unify the heavyweight division and the winner will go down as the undisputed king of his generation. Joshua is as hungry as ever, and he’s certain he can fell the Gypsy King.

‘Am I excited? I ain’t excited, it is what it is,’ Joshua told the skipper of his hometown club, Watford’s Troy Deeney, on the striker’s podcast.

‘I’m getting ready to walk through a brick wall and nothing is getting in my way. I’m ready to go through whatever pain, torture, and adversity I have to go through in order to win, that’s why I’m really looking forward to it.

‘I know I’m the man of this division and I will be for a long time. I came through this game quick and the way I had to learn was through mistakes, on the public stage as well.
Read more... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/09/anthony-joshua-im-ready-to-face-pain-torture-for-tyson-fury/
Re: ANTHONY JOSHUA: I’m Ready To Face Pain, Torture For Tyson Fury by Ekwueme01: 8:19pm On May 09, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Everton Have To Stop Being Generous Hosts, Says Ancelotti / Best Predicted Match This Weekend / Hansi Flick To Become Germany Coach After Euro 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.