Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Am Not Normal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Normal (1091 Views)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Normal by ChildOfDoom: 8:21pm On May 09, 2021
It's been 39 days without betting. I should be celebrating this feat, but I am not. Waking up, taking a poo, showering and going to work is premeditated and adverse.

My old self was wayward, risky and on the highline, yet being in trouble, then palpitating and thinking hard on how to solve the problem, placated/thrilled me.

Like when I bet, there is a futile dream of winning someday that keeps you dreaming. Now I am just resigned to fate, waiting to meet my Waterloo August 16th.

Who else feels this way? Is the normal way of life boring to you?
Re: I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
poor baby. Are you sick cry
Re: I Am Not Normal by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
poor baby. Are you sick cry

Lollittaa my baby

Re: I Am Not Normal by SportsHD: 8:28pm On May 09, 2021
You've quit betting.
Good for you. cheesy
Keep it up.
Re: I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my baby
angry
Re: I Am Not Normal by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

angry

My baby is mad at me.

Re: I Am Not Normal by ejosh4(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
You never die??! shocked
Re: I Am Not Normal by Rocktation(f): 9:06pm On May 09, 2021
I wish you'd just shut up already, about keeping everyone abreast of your ever changing scheduled dates to commit suicide. Just shut up.
Re: I Am Not Normal by yanabasee1(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2021
The normal way of living isn't boring to me...Infact, I enjoy myself even more...

I wake up and do my house work and zoom off to work...Spend hours and return home and wash movies and sleep...

I see movies alot and I read online alot...I go on YouTube to watch comedies skits and it'll kill my time till I sleep off ...

Why engage in betting and losing the little money you could use to give your self a good treat?
Re: I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 09, 2021
Nature as they say abhors vacuum. I must commend you for at least taking that step to quit betting or gambling as it were. I understand the thrills and the endorphin rush that comes with gambling. But it is about that time you replace it with a worthwhile hobby. Something that is productive and at the same time very thrilling.
For me i gym alot, that is my source of endorphin/adrenaline rush.
Re: I Am Not Normal by ChildOfDoom: 1:31pm On May 11, 2021
Rocktation:
I wish you'd just shut up already, about keeping everyone abreast of your ever changing scheduled dates to commit suicide. Just shut up.
hmm. So you are the admin always pushing my threads. All I ever wanted was to express my feelings on the platform. My death postponed to August 16th is in reference to when WAEC will start. It was shifted. Do your research on it. By then, my secrets will be revealed
Re: I Am Not Normal by poshestmina(f): 12:17am On May 12, 2021
You're always killing yourself undecided undecided undecided.
There are thousands and millions of Nairaland users ...all of us have our different problems ,EVERY SINGLE SOUL!
Financial, spiritual, mental, emotional , fighting demons and destroying bad habits .

Stop trying to emotionally blackmail people to raise funds or sympathize with you Bro.

I'm not a mean person but you can go AHEAD AND DIE!!! angry angry
Re: I Am Not Normal by Ishilove: 12:18am On May 12, 2021
This boy again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Find The Mistake? (pic) / After Confrontation, Should I Take Her With Me ☺️☺️ / Can 2.5m Build A Decent Room And Palor Boysquarter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.