Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Be with in years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be with in years (999 Views)

Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be with in years by BItt: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good evening everyone. I was having a discussion with a friend some hours ago. He was of the opinion that the reason why many eligible folks both men and women are unmarried is because of family support.

He argued that everyone at a point has met one person they would have loved to be with.

He was of the opinion that when there is family support (morally, counceling and financially), people will be willing to settle down.

What do you think
Re: Be with in years by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
BItt:

He argued that everyone at a point has met one person they would have loved to be with.

He was of the opinion that when there is family support (morally, counceling and financially), people will be willing to settle down.
What do you think
I don't understand your friend's argument at all. So, people no get brain again to think for themselves , na family support go make marriage happen and see am through every moment of it, abi? undecided

Tell your friend to go read a book if he has nothing meaningful to say. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Be with in years by igbowoman: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
BItt:
Good evening everyone. I was having a discussion with a friend some hours ago. He was of the opinion that the reason why many eligible folks both men and women are unmarried is because of family support.

What do you think

Settling down with family financial support ?
Then family will foot the wedding , pay bride price,pay rent,feed them, pay for maternity and baby upkeep while the couple just sleep together?

1 Like

Re: Be with in years by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2021
I just love my peace of mind, and I can't handle someone playing with my emotions. Relationships in today's society are herculean and I no get strength cry
Re: Be with in years by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Your friends submission is far from the truth. The reasons for many still being unmarried differ and depends on so many things.

What is holding every one back is peculiar to each person. So its not mainly about family support.

2 Likes

Re: Be with in years by Caramia2020(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Comments readers association
Re: Be with in years by Matheusmartin: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Make all of una just getat abeg..
angry

1 Like

Re: Be with in years by yomi007k(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Kanbe:
I just love my peace of mind, and I can't handle someone playing with my emotions. Relationships in today's society are herculean and I no get strength cry

Same here.

Plus I can't think of benefits attached to being married.
Re: Be with in years by 11thGoldTREE: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Settling down with family financial support ?
Then family will foot the wedding , pay bride price,pay rent,feed them, pay for maternity and baby upkeep while the couple just sleep together?

Family function are diverse. I think it could be a soft loan to start a business or probably pulling strings to get a job... But all that wahala naa for person wey no Sabi how to get baby-mama
Re: Be with in years by 11thGoldTREE: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2021
yomi007k:

Same here.Plus I can't think of benefits attached to being married.
Exactly
Re: Be with in years by Alhajiemeritus: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Not interested.
Re: Be with in years by socialmediaman: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Be with in years by BItt: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hi
Re: Be with in years by ibechris(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2022
If u are 27,pls keep hustling except your parents are well to do.

Work for another 4 years and u will be glad u did.

On the flip side,the reason why many men are not ready to marry is because of the slow pace of individual prosperity,unemployment being the major set backs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Is This Invisible Insect Biting Me In The Village? / Office Equipment For Sale / Man Presents 'Undeniable Proof' He Is Prince Charles And Camila's Lovechild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.