Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team (848 Views)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by AdiscoPele: 10:16pm On May 09, 2021
After painstakingly picking games and staked, PSG, the an overrated team in the world from a farmers league, couple with a useless and most overrated player, neymar, who thinks because he's from Brazil, and due to the overhype they hyped him spoilt my ticket today.

I am pained.

The reason I picked and why am angry with PSG is because they really need the win to put pressure on Lille and reduce the point gap to 1, but when you expect much from a useless team, it never disappoint.

I was going to win 69k, I had thought it was done deal but PSG with their set of useless players spoilt my ticket. Kai

Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by hatakekakashi: 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
Take heart bro cry
Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by AdiscoPele: 10:22pm On May 09, 2021
hatakekakashi:
Take heart bro cry
There's nothing I can do but it's painful when those you expect much from dash your hopes and waste your money.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by bhella10: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
Thank God I quickly cashed out. Na so I for regret. Sorry bro
Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by AdiscoPele: 10:39pm On May 09, 2021
bhella10:
Thank God I quickly cashed out. Na so I for regret. Sorry bro
My brother, I was giving 19k cashout but who would think PSG, in a very important game knowing fully well that Lille won yesterday will screw up.

Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by AdiscoPele: 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
But I take solace in my team, United. I staked at halftime when the odd was 4.10 and it came through, but na small money sha

1 Like

Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by bhella10: 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
AdiscoPele:
My brother, I was giving 19k cashout but who would think PSG, in a very important game knowing fully well that Lille won yesterday will screw up.
The thing shock me. This company are they any good? I mean cash out options
Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by AdiscoPele: 10:44pm On May 09, 2021
bhella10:
The thing shock me. This company are they any good? I mean cash out options
they are the best
Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by bhella10: 10:45pm On May 09, 2021
AdiscoPele:
they are the best
let me try then. Thanks
Re: Neymar Is Useless And Overrated, Psg Is A Stupid Team by Theboy21: 11:22am On May 10, 2021
Damn, that's not good, keep the hustle going you'll multiply your winning in good time...

(1) (Reply)

Laporta Thinks In A Big Way: He Will Offer Koeman's Replacement Kessie, Dybala, / NNL News: New Club Sporting Lagos FC Begins League Campaign / Full List: Women AFCON Winners Since 1991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.