Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho (622 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
The Oduduwa region's famous activist, Sunday Adeyemo, has reacted over the death of Pastor Adebayo's son.

Pastor Adebayo's son, Dare, who died on 4th May, was buried yesterday, 10th May, at RGGC Camp, Lagos. The burial took place from around 4 pm to 6 pm.

However, the Yoruba activist has reacted over the son's death of the overseer Redeem Christian Church of God Pastor, that "the death occurred due to lack of seriousness and ignoring of Oduduwa land agitation."

Desc: Late Pastor Dare Adebayo

"I don't pity Pastor Adebayo for losing his son because he deserves it. Anybody that doesn't support and take Oduduwa Land agitation seriously deserves to die, Sunday Igboho said.

All the prominent Nigerians from Yoruba Land and don't take action over the violence, killings, attacks, and many other crises by Fulani Herdsmen deserve death. God should take away their wives, children, and their entire family.

Desc: Pastor Adebayo (RCCG Overseer Pastor)

God should treat anybody that doesn't take our land and citizens seriously over what the Herdsmen are doing to us, he added.

Meanwhile, there is something between the activist and overseer of the RCCG Pastor Enoch Adebayo's son's death. Only God k owes the truth.

Source: <a href="https://bookinaija.com.ng/2021/04/30/nuhu-bamalli-polytechnic-new-school-fees/">Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic School Fees</a>

Whatever is the cause of the son's death, nothing we can do unless to live to God. God knows the best, may his soul rest in Peace.

What can you say over Sunday Igboho's claims? Did you think the death of the Pastor's son death was a plan by the activist? Would Pastor Adebayo react over Sunday Igboho's claims? Drop your comment below.

Share and follow!

Re: I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho by Sunnymatey(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2021
The fact the pastor died in his sleep is painful but imagine he being slaughtered by the fulani terrorist in the presence of his father.

That's the point the young man is trying to drive home.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho by lathrowinger: 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
If Sunday understand how how many churches we have in Nigeria, we won't wants to loose our investments... tongue
Re: I Don't Pity Pastor Adebayo For Losing His Son, He Deserves It — Sunday Igboho by Enskynelson(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2021
The article is poorly written. Kai...

(1) (Reply)

Talented Indigenous Rapper Kabex Becomes Trophy Lager Beer Ambassador / "You Are Beautiful Even On The Days You Doubt Yourself" - Regina Daniels / Tochi Call Wathoni Ugly Monkey During Bbnaija Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.