Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Barbara The Builder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barbara The Builder (498 Views)

Purchasing A Home From A Builder – Why It Makes Sense? / I Need A Mentor And Character Builder / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbara The Builder by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:31pm On May 09, 2021
Only females will understand what I mean.
It's good to be committed but it's bad to be exploited.

For those who needs the message, I hope you sincerely understand it

2 Likes

Re: Barbara The Builder by NigeriaLimited: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Only females will understand what I mean.
It's good to be committed but it's bad to be exploited.

For those who needs the message, I hope you sincerely understand it
Bro I sent you a pm abeg I need you help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara The Builder by Jimbadly: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
NigeriaLimited:

Bro I sent you a pm abeg I need you help

You need help from Nairaland's serial beggar? Okay, good luck to you.
Re: Barbara The Builder by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

please can you expatiate further cos I already contacted that number. I am having sever staphylococcus

Good afternoon.I was wondering if nairabet would be interested in sponsoring a popular radio programme in anambra. I am producer and presenter of the programme. It would help in boosting the popularity of in the state and other neighbouring states.

It's aired on saturdays prior to epl matches. What do you say sir?

No thanks

(1) (Reply)

Worry No More. Get Your Instant Loan Paid Into Your Account Within Hours. / . / “I Watched My Brother Died, It Was Tormenting”, Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.