Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) (14634 Views)

PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by andyanders: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2011
[b]LISTEN MY ANNOYANCE WITH PASTOR BAKARE IS FROM THE POINT OF HIS STATEMNT OVER THE PRESENT CRISES IN THE NORTH AS LIVES O YOUNG YOUTH  CORPERS WERE LOST. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALM THE NERVES OF  AGGRIEVED NIGERIANS BY PREACHING FOR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING AMONGS HIS PARTY. AS A CHRISTIAN, HE SHOULD COME OUT TO NIGERIA KNOW THAT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, YOU MUST LEARN TO FORGIVE. BIBLE TELLS US TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO OFFENDED US. HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN AN EXAMPLE TO THE MUSLIM FAITHFUL WHAT FORGIVENESS IS, IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.
BY COMING TO SAY ,,,YES THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND WE MUST GO TO COURT AND FIGHT. WHEN TWO ELEPHANT FIGHTS, THE GRASS SUFFERS. MAKE PEACE THROUGH DIALOGUE AND NOT VIOLENCE. WHY MUST BAKARE ACHIEVE HIS AIM THROUGH VIOLENCE. HE CAME OUT TO SAY, WE CONDEMN THE ATTACK , BUT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND THIS AND THAT.

HE SHOULD LIVE BY EXAMPLE AS A MAN OF GOD BY PREACHING PEACE. IF HE FELT TOO AGGRIEVED, HE SHOULD HAVE REPORTED TO GOD IF ACTUALLY GOD ASKED HIM TO CONTEST ELECTION. GOD SAID, VENGEANCE IS IN MY HANDS, ALLOW ME TO FIGHT YOUR CASE. WHY HIS ACTIONS?
[/b]
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Chrsss(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
Northern Nigeria seriously in need of tranformation
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by netiq(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
In a simple word they were just;
'Desperadoes'
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Sweetnecta: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Aloy-emeka; Bia, ol boy.

stop your lies against Allah.

we know you hate the northerners.

that should not make you hate Islam, because many of us who are not northerners are muslims.

let me tell you, i will not go along with the north in any of their action that is not from Islam. i do not accept falsehood.

though the muslims are my brothers and sisterd, i have responsibility to support them by opposing them when they do evil so that they can come back to the truth. in such a condition, if their is fight, i prefer to be on the side of truth instead of tyranny because he or she is muslim. it does not work that way because my allegiance is to Allah, the Messenger [as] and true believers, not hypocrites.

your hatred of islam, whatever added reason[s] you have, should not push you to lie against Allah that it is permissible for the north to slaughter people. show me the verse in the Quran. otherwise stop the untruth against Allah and Islam.

On a different matter;Nigeria need to plant grass on her lawn and field, open space, instead of stripping everything of vegetation and exposing a desert like land, throwing up dust even on the president as he campaigned. the houses should be painted every so many years instead of the only time when it is just being completed as a new house. maintain your properties, people. keep repairing before irt begins to fall apart. it will last longer and look new when it is much much older.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by mustashfa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
andyanders:

[b]LISTEN MY ANNOYANCE WITH PASTOR BAKARE IS FROM THE POINT OF HIS STATEMNT OVER THE PRESENT CRISES IN THE NORTH AS LIVES O YOUNG YOUTH  CORPERS WERE LOST. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALM THE NERVES OF  AGGRIEVED NIGERIANS BY PREACHING FOR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING AMONGS HIS PARTY. AS A CHRISTIAN, HE SHOULD COME OUT TO NIGERIA KNOW THAT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, YOU MUST LEARN TO FORGIVE. BIBLE TELLS US TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO OFFENDED US. HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN AN EXAMPLE TO THE MUSLIM FAITHFUL WHAT FORGIVENESS IS, IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.
BY COMING TO SAY ,,,YES THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND WE MUST GO TO COURT AND FIGHT. WHEN TWO ELEPHANT FIGHTS, THE GRASS SUFFERS. MAKE PEACE THROUGH DIALOGUE AND NOT VIOLENCE. WHY MUST BAKARE ACHIEVE HIS AIM THROUGH VIOLENCE. HE CAME OUT TO SAY, WE CONDEMN THE ATTACK , BUT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND THIS AND THAT.

HE SHOULD LIVE BY EXAMPLE AS A MAN OF GOD BY PREACHING PEACE. IF HE FELT TOO AGGRIEVED, HE SHOULD HAVE REPORTED TO GOD IF ACTUALLY GOD ASKED HIM TO CONTEST ELECTION. GOD SAID, VENGEANCE IS IN MY HANDS, ALLOW ME TO FIGHT YOUR CASE. WHY HIS ACTIONS?
[/b]

Give us your evidence. I guess you are quoting from the bible.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
who say na propaganda? make the spirit of those killed in the north break una mouth
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by shadrach77: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
see those boys wearing man u and spurs shirt - never knew they knew a thing about premiership in the north grin grin grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by sledge406: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
It would interest many of you to check the link below and see the aftermath of the violence with pictures.

http://www.viiphoto.com/showstory.php?nID=1260
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by bikokwe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
They probably spent more years in the their mum fallopian tube or na belle?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by mymine: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dis is 2 tell u d level of litteracy in nigeria. pahaps it means electn malpratice can not b eradicate in nigeria. deliverance is wat nigerias nid,
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Cuteobi(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
Na wah ooh.This is pathetic!
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by ChScott(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2011
This is not fair
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by uchennaq(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
One of them even has the tottenham jersey on "COME ON YOU SPURS!" 

Shut up it's Man U. Man u is full of rigging EPL matches  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by pereze: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Political age: 22yrs
Football age: 10yrs
Business age: N/A
Riot age: 25yrs
Real age: Kai menini,
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by pereze: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
I can see both SPURS and MAN U stuff in here. But that does not make any of these teams part of the discussion here!
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by uchennaq(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
LISTEN MY ANNOYANCE WITH PASTOR BAKARE IS FROM THE POINT OF HIS STATEMNT OVER THE PRESENT CRISES IN THE NORTH AS LIVES O YOUNG YOUTH CORPERS WERE LOST. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALM THE NERVES OF AGGRIEVED NIGERIANS BY PREACHING FOR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING AMONGS HIS PARTY. AS A CHRISTIAN, HE SHOULD COME OUT TO NIGERIA KNOW THAT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, YOU MUST LEARN TO FORGIVE. BIBLE TELLS US TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO OFFENDED US. HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN AN EXAMPLE TO THE MUSLIM FAITHFUL WHAT FORGIVENESS IS, IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

Maybe he thinks he is Moses, the quick tempered man of God, lipsrsealed
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by kpokpoti(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
angry angry
and later d dumb f**ks will say there wz rigging in the south. which kin rigging pass dis one. these same ppeps burn cars, houses and churches, y cant they go to the where dey rigged to fight if they no go burn deir dI*cks, (hisses) una gaz grow up, and stop spoiling the image of other muslims
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by jaybee(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
i see the beautiful pictures of underaged voters in the north.

But pls analyze this for yourself.

1. at least the underaged presented themselves and were allowed to vote who they wanted, without intimidation, from all indication, PDP.  that is one of the evidences CPC will likely present as evidence in court to show how PDP got the 25% of votes they are claiming.

2. even a goat in the north is intelligent enough to vote. that shows you how politically matured the north is. what about SS/SE their goats are on two legs, but they can't vote who they like because of intimidation and morbid fear.

3. what about the SS/SE ? can you post the pictures of the ghost voters that made up the numbers? they simply cook up numbers and sent for collation. peradventure they thump printed massively as the woman in port harcourt,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs then a simple forensic examination will bring their folly to fore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7V7Ag-TQKk&feature=player_embedded
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by jaybee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
i see the beautiful pictures of underaged voters in the north.

But pls analyze this for yourself.

1. at least the underaged presented themselves and were allowed to vote who they wanted, without intimidation, from all indication, PDP.  that is one of the evidences CPC will likely present as evidence in court to show how PDP got the 25% of votes they are claiming.

2. even a goat in the north is intelligent enough to vote. that shows you how politically matured the north is. what about SS/SE their goats are on two legs, but they can't vote who they like because of intimidation and morbid fear.

3. what about the SS/SE ? can you post the pictures of the ghost voters that made up the numbers? they simply cook up numbers and sent for collation. peradventure they thump printed massively as the woman in port harcourt,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs then a simple forensic examination will bring their folly to fore.

4. if you live in a glass house ont throw stones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7V7Ag-TQKk&feature=player_embedded
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Akainzo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
Well, the pictures does not in any way prove that they were voting - as from the picture, they were not with a voters card!. It only shows that these boys were on a queue.

BTW, if we assume they were voting, then since GEJ got 35% of the votes, we then have to assume that 35% of the underage boys voted for GEJ.  grin grin grin So where then is the moral of the accusation on Buhari?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by poweredcom(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2011
yeah, Up Nigeria, yeye nation with no future
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Limaoscar: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
I was not suprised, Nigerians are very funny set of people.
Sharrap and Stop Generalising. it's NORTHERN Nigeria grin grin.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Limaoscar: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
yeah, Up Nigeria, yeye nation with no future

Na your portion be that oh! Not ours.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Limaoscar: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
What concerns Tunde Bakare with underage voters.
Was he the one that instructed the registration officer to register them?
Was he the INEC officer in charge of the Polling Units?
When did Tunde Bakare become the police officer who is to enforce laws and order?
[b]Who told you a pastor cannot be a public office holder?[/b]Despite the fact that the man of God refuse to comment on issues pertaining to elections whether good or bad
you guys still find it difficult to let the man of God be. Na wa for WE nigerians.

[b]Do not mix politics with religion!!![/b]ALL THE BEST WISHES

Look at the bold letters and tell me if you are not confused or about to visit Aromental.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Limaoscar: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
How do you tell if they are underage by merely looking at them?. May be they are malnourished due to the fact that all the food produced in the North are shipped to the lazy south who cannot farm to feed their children. Shall we Northerners continue to feed fat while our brothers in the South die from kwashiokor?. You people should stop accusing Northerners of what you are not sure of after all, stealing, cheating, 419, rituals, dealing can only be seen in the south. The only sin we Hausa-Fulanis commit is massacring infidels and na because Allah sent us to do it o.

Aloy, no be everybody understand sarcasm so no let them shoot you for hia o grin grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by sley4life(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
jail all of them
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by teeceexx: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
And CPC is crying foul tongue
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by sulad82i(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
And who did they vote for?
CPC??
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by AndyMoore1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
This nation embarrasses me at times embarassed
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by MeGaStReEt: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
sley4life:

jail all of them

OOOooppsss lol
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Remii(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
teeceexx:

And CPC is crying foul tongue

CPC did not win in Jos Plateau, PDP won, however there is no way to pin point which part they voted for. The situation should be considered an indictment of Northern Politics.

Remember, Northerners take any kind of registration very seriously since they believe those data end up being used for population distribution, so every registration is more or less census.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by tworld2011: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
PLAN TO BE AT THE

CANDLE LIGHT PROCESSION IN HONOUR OF THE FALLEN YOUTH CORPERS

DATE: 30 April, 2011

TIME · 09:00am - 12:00noon

Location : Opp TNT office & MERCEDES BENZ PLACE just after the New 3rd Roundabout along Lekki Epe Experess way Lagos

This is in honor of Ikechukwu Ukeoma, Okpokiri Obinna,Adewunmi Seun Adewunmi, Adeniji Kehinde, Ibrahim Sule, Gbenjo Ebenezer, Teldi Tosin, Adowei Elliot, Nwazema Anslem and others slain corpers in the North last week.

Youth Corpers who were eye witness to the mayhem will be there.

Dress Code: Black on Jeans

BE THERE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Wants Speedy Completion Of Mambilla Power Project – Buhari / COVID 19: Senate Adjourns For Two Weeks As Reps Suspend Plenary Indefinitely / NIDCOM Reacts To Allegation Of Ethnic Bias.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.