Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes (215 Views)

Politics In Churches: Father Mbaka Apologises On Behalf Of Nigerian Pastors / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes by Amotolongbo(f): 11:18pm On May 09, 2021
Ejike Mbaka, spiritual director of Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria (AMEN), has apologised to the Catholic church over his mistakes in recent times.

While delivering his sermon on Sunday, Mbaka asked Callistus Onaga, bishop of the diocese, to forgive him and his followers for his comments and theirs which have rubbed off negatively on the church.

He also cautioned his followers against violence, after some of them broke into the diocesan cathedral on Wednesday when his whereabouts was unknown for some hours.

“I can’t disobey them church — who am I? How can somebody who has been serving the church for 25 years come out to begin to fight the same church. Everything in my life is for the church,” he said in the sending monitored by TheCable.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-mbaka-apologises-to-catholic-church-over-his-mistakes/amp
Re: Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes by Bola146(f): 11:34pm On May 09, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes by nero2face: 11:45pm On May 09, 2021
Them suppose don remove ur cassock... Only then u go understand say Catholic church no be individual owned church where a pastor can go dirty

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes by HealerH: 12:06am On May 10, 2021
In his apology, he mentioned the "Church" more than 12 times, mentioned "God" once and mentioned "Humanity" 0 times.

Can you see through my glasses?

=> If you offend three persons and apologize to only one, then it can be understood that you have no "fear" for the other two.
=> That person you don't want to have a problem with is your master.
=> There's a difference between being a man of God and being a man of the Church.
=> No Religion is above God and no Religion is above Humanity.

I respect all believers of all religions. But don't valorise your religion more than humanity.

Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Controversy About Christ / Tithe: Can One Pay His Tithes In Crypto? / The Fullness And Finality Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.