Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (16932 Views)

NPA: How Hadiza Bala-Usman disobeyed Presidential Directives Leading To Sack / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by tamdun: 8:03am On May 10, 2021
humilitypays:
You are very knowledgeable. I respect you. They almost killed Otedola until Goodluck came to power and saved Otedola, yet Yorubas hate Goodluck with passion and love Dangote more than their Amala and ewedu delicacy
Yoruba did not hate Jonathan, we voted for him massively in 2011 but he(Jonathan) decided we are not relevant to him, so what do u expect yoruba to do? beg him?

1 Like

Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by EricSmallz(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2021
vecman22:

How much will it cost me to change my company name to limited liability?
I need to know the type of company you have before. Please chat me on WhatsApp via the number on my signature
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by Cnach: 8:35am On May 10, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine.All these happened under Mr.Anti-kwarraptun? Government full of corrupt nepotic dumbasses. Arrangee people.
That's to tell u that life is not all about physical strength but wisdom. They elected buhari on the bases of physical strength and brutality which misinterpreted to be discipline. Buhari u see don't has the wisdom capability to rule a local government, he went to sch in an old fashion way, not only that but he only went to be trained for physical combat and not intelligence. He has never author a book and can never do so. Not an insult but this is just whom he is.
Like me now if u allow me to head a place of physical combat u are playing bc the strength in me it what I can use to type or write sitting in a place for one month and I will not agree to start what will kill people's motivations.
Do u know how many people that graduated from 2016? And this man made Nigeria too hard that they could neither get a good paying job nor succeed in business, it 5yrs already and very school firms will start rejecting them bc of age, is that not killing destiny ?
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by Shimran(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Every morning they'll rush to mosque to pray ,with awkward noise they normally make through their horn speakers but deep inside them. They're, Criminals, looters, terrorist sympathisers, kidnappers always busy impoverishing the already poor ones so they'll die and leave the nation for them so their monopoly will work as planned

I feel your pain. Continue with the reaction
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by omohayek: 8:39am On May 10, 2021
tamdun:

Yoruba did not hate Jonathan, we voted for him massively in 2011 but he(Jonathan) decided we are not relevant to him, so what do u expect yoruba to do? beg him?
Don't mind him, he's just another bigot looking to blame "Yorubas" for everything that has gone wrong in his life. To people like him, voting for GEJ was some sort of duty all Yorubas "owed" him, regardless of Jonathan's own failures as a politician and a leader, simply because Jonathan might have favored some individual Yoruba businessman at one time or another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by baralatie(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2021
henryadex:
This woman gidi gan for corruption o
She gidigba chop money
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by baralatie(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Change the title from ..."changes" to "charges"
Mod come to our aid
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2021
blasterman:
Na yahoo boys EFCC go dey chase up and down but see Big thief now dem quiet

Na wetin dey vex Sunday be that, I still dey wait for the day wey yahoo boys no go gree for EFCC grin
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by Eshin1(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2021
Dangote na government pikin tight from time this isn't new.
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by MinistryOfBandi: 9:05am On May 10, 2021
Every fulani man or woman is a criminal jihadist and terrorists. This bitch called usman have just showed a little of what Aisha buhari and her clique of Muslim bitches are doing with our money. God will shame them all. I pity their online zombies and paid propagandist who only sold their souls and conscience for just 30k.
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by orunto27: 9:42am On May 10, 2021
exposed-how-hadiza-bala-breached-npa-rules-exempted-dangote-from-statutory-charges.

She should be arrested and prosecuted now. Ahmadu Ali too should be prosecuted.
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by DPlanB1(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=EricSmallz post=101539620]Everybody is harvesting money from his office and impoverishing other citizens. Who do us like this na? Imagine if Corruption never had a place in Nigeria, Nobody for dey suffer like this. Chai

DM, let's talk business[/
Business done come now and you re no where to be found
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by EricSmallz(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=DPlanB1 post=101545549][/quote]

BROS, I DEY NA. PLEASE LETS TAKE ON WHATSAPP. CHECK MY SIGGY OR DROP YOUR CONTACT PLS
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by blasterman(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2021
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by 9jaRealist: 8:43am On May 11, 2021
iammo:
That Dangote is very greedy, his battle with Otedola over AP around 2007 showed how ruthless he is...
Uyi168:
When I tell people there is nothing special about dangote,that where he is today is as a result of special favours from the govt to the detriment of others, people will come for my head..
mbaise1000:
Na today? We all know that dangote is being promoted and given preferential treatments since forever, more intelligent people were suppressed so that dangote will rise, concessions were given to dangote against every other competition, why are they making this noise now? Africa's richest man indeed, we know that if 10% of the things allowed and given dangote is given to any average nnewi person, he will be challenging for the richest person in the world
yommen:
The fake Billionaire.

Exactly! Dangote is obviously from the “wrong” tribe...
The people from the “more intelligent” tribe are being held down for Dangote. grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by iammo(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

The people from the “more intelligent” tribe are being held down for Dangote. grin grin grin
>
What as tribe got to do with this, or are Northerners buying Sugar and Cement cheaper?!
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by iammo(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

>
What as tribe got to do with this, or are Northerners buying Sugar and Cement cheaper?! Or is Rabiu of BUA group not from Kano like Dangote
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by 9jaRealist: 8:57am On May 11, 2021
musicwriter:
Dangote is a huge burden on the Nigerian economy. He doesn't ever have plan to pay tax but always looking for shortcuts, working with corrupt government officials to evade.

Imagine a situation where every Nigerian run their business like Dangote. That would mean nobody would pay tax and government would have no money to execute any project.
nnamdi640:
This is how he became Africa richest man by not paying tax meanwhile his compititors are subjected to that. A lot of northerners are in thesame shoe with Dangote while their fellow country men from the south are subjected to pay such tax. One Nigeria is a scam, it is better we go our separate ways because this cheating is too much. You render your fellow men business useless just because they are not from the north, Ibeto cement is a case study. You gave Bua and Dangote cement free waiver by killing other cement industries,now cement is expensive as a result of trying to favour northerners.

grin grin grin

The same Dangote who reportedly paid N115b in taxes last year...
With just one of his companies (Dangote Cement) to pay N40.39b for Q1 2021.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/DANGOTE-CEMENT-PLC-7814083/news/Dangote-Cement-nbsp-to-Pay-N40-Billion-Tax-in-Q1-33155469/

Btw, the whole concept of a FREE TRADE ZONE (such as the Lekki Free Zone, where the Dangote Refinery is sited) is that it is TAX-FREE AND DUTY-FREE (the former usually for the first 10 years, sometimes renewable), so that the Dangote Refinery is even paying anything at all is a plus for the Nigerian treasury.

Meanwhile, tax-freedom for cement producers is for those who have built and operate actual cement factories (and hence enjoy “pioneer status”). Accordingly, when Ibeto completes its own factories and begin actual production (not simply importing and bagging cement), it will similarly enjoy pioneer status and tax-freedom. Don’t be blinded by petty-minded ethnicity and pay attention to the laws.
>

1 Like

Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by 9jaRealist: 9:02am On May 11, 2021
iammo:
What as tribe got to do with this, or are Northerners buying Sugar and Cement cheaper?!

Ask your fellow Anti-Dangote wayfarers.... grin grin grin

nnamdi640:
This is how he became Africa richest man by not paying tax meanwhile his compititors are subjected to that. A lot of northerners are in thesame shoe with Dangote while their fellow country men from the south are subjected to pay such tax. One Nigeria is a scam, it is better we go our separate ways because this cheating is too much. You render your fellow men business useless [b[just because they are not from the north,[/b[ Ibeto cement is a case study. You gave Bua and Dangote cement free waiver by killing other cement industries,now cement is expensive as a result of trying to favour northerners.
>
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by mbaise1000: 11:27am On May 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
9jaRealist:

>

Is it you did not understand my comment or not? Did I mention anything about tribe? If you are a little more intelligent, you would have looked at the points I made and counter them and if you think I lied, you say so and say what you think is the truth, but like everything about the shit hole you are turning it into the tribal thing, you need to grow up some
Re: How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes by musicwriter(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

The same Dangote who reportedly paid N115b in taxes last year...
With just one of his companies (Dangote Cement) to pay N40.39b for Q1 2021.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/DANGOTE-CEMENT-PLC-7814083/news/Dangote-Cement-nbsp-to-Pay-N40-Billion-Tax-in-Q1-33155469/

Btw, the whole concept of a FREE TRADE ZONE (such as the Lekki Free Zone, where the Dangote Refinery is sited) is that it is TAX-FREE AND DUTY-FREE (the former usually for the first 10 years, sometimes renewable), so that the Dangote Refinery is even paying anything at all is a plus for the Nigerian treasury.

Meanwhile, tax-freedom for cement producers is for those who have built and operate actual cement factories (and hence enjoy “pioneer status”). Accordingly, when Ibeto completes its own factories and begin actual production (not simply importing and bagging cement), it will similarly enjoy pioneer status and tax-freedom. Don’t be blinded by petty-minded ethnicity and pay attention to the laws.
>

My posts aren't borne out of ethnicity or ethnic considerations. Check my posts on this forum. I don't belong to that clique.

The reason I have issues with Dangote here is because I hate injustice. So, even if Dangote was my father, I'll still feel a sense of injustice if he's treated differently by the Nigerian government.

Dangote paid N115 Billion in first quarter 2021? Great!!. But you didn't tell me at what rate he got his dollars from the CBN. You didn't tell me how many millions of free dollars he got within said period. You didn't tell me how many Billions of Naira was waived for him by the various ports and agencies. This's just to ask for a few.

I'll take you seriously when you calculate and come back to me with the amount of free monies he got from government VS how much he paid in tax. When you do so, you'll realize that the N115 Billion he paid in tax is just a tiny fraction of the free money he got from the government. He didn't pay a dime in tax!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock / Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu / Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.