Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July (15178 Views)

Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by ejanla077: 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Mc olomo's son was the best student in his class and got an audience with the governor of Michigan..... that's the son of a thug, you're a 40 something year old incel who still lives in his family house and wets the bed once in a while.... what's your achievement.
But ur father and all his brothers are under the son slaving for mc oluomo and his son to have a good life
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Gamesmart: 4:03pm On May 10, 2021
chiefobdk:

Which blind. Anambra dont compete within Nigeria.... No Nigerian state bar Abia can be compared to Anambra in Education...

What a fooolish statement!!!

What is Anambra competing with?

Please give me highlights. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Gamesmart: 4:04pm On May 10, 2021
chiefobdk:

You guys re from the same race..

If he is black monkey.. U kno wat u re na...

Being from the same race does not mean we have the same IQ.

He is a monkey! cool
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2021
ejanla077:

But ur father and all his brothers are under the son slaving for mc oluomo and his son to have a good life

Nah man..... don't mistake your pops for mine, mine is retired and living life, what's your pop's doing..... fvckin the village goat? grin
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by plaindealer: 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
post=101543749:

I feel your pain grin grin

Yes, heavy pain over village ugu leaf transport warehouse and landing strip.

Comedians.

grin
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by iampeterben(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2021
od501:

Which airport? That motorpark? grin
Try appreciate small good sir
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by DamnnNiggarr: 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaooo because it's a money pit the numbers are all over the place.....this is the link you shared dumbo.....maybe next time try opening and reading it before embarrassing yourself....it says $2billon.

Dropped the link for your dumbass...

https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/27/2020-anambra-budget-n6-billion-proposed-for-cargo-airport-construction/

Oh-ooh!
It's no longer $6billion but now $2billion?
So it has jumped down from $6billion to $2billion?

Well, all I see is confusion written all over you.

Dumbo see below,
If you have more questions
Ask Joseph Olaoluwa.

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Oh-ooh!
It's no longer $6billion but now $2billion?
So it has jumped down from $6billion to $2billion?

Well, all I see is confusion written all over you.

Dumbo see below,
If you have more questions
Ask Joseph Olaoluwa.

It's the article your shared with me i simply showed you..... anyways am done exchanging with a chimp.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Ikukuudo: 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
Our governor is doing well

1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by od501: 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
iampeterben:

Try appreciate small good sir

You mean small good that cost $2billion? Have you gotten the opportunity to travel out of the country sir? I have, please do, then you can come and cry with me afterwards. Thank you.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by SouthEastFacts: 12:57pm On May 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Even outside lagos your kinsmen are in various institutions getting an education and even if I included lagos how is that a problem.....last time I checked you need to pass oyo and ogun to enter Lagos, no matter your mourning and weeping it's still Yorubaland, your stupid narratives can't change that. You mofos have kept lagos as your standard and are wankking over a 3rd rate airport in the 21st century..... comparing Anambra to ogun or Oyo states is utterly fanciful, despite it being relatively the size of ibadan it can't still level up to anything in the south west.
We love when you wail, Lagos is Awori land and Aworis are not Yorubas.

Still making excuses for their undevelopment.

This Ibadan Airport.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by SouthEastFacts: 12:58pm On May 11, 2021
od501:

You mean small good that cost $2billion? Have you gotten the opportunity to travel out of the country sir? I have, please do, then you can come and cry with me afterwards. Thank you.
Yoruba media and their ewedu news.

$2 billion is close to N1 trillion, even the zoo doesn't have that money now.

Go and research how much Anambra spent on the airport and stop hating.

N6 billion was spent on the airport, dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister, Middle Belt Coalition Begs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.