Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July (15175 Views)

Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by vincentjk(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2021
Just like said, the airport will be ready in two months time.

No one knows how joyful and elevated I'm seeing my state doing good and dispensing good news back to back.

Willie is truly working.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by JeffreyJunior: 7:33am On May 10, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin commissioning Airport that the roads that leads to it haven't been tarred #tueh politifians working tirelessly to get cheap credit bcuz many are I'll informed ,obiano history will always remember that MBADINUJU brought the idea and NGIGE sited it in UMUERI instead of OBA And PETER OBI bought 90% of the lands and others things and u obiano built the airport so why the haste ,finish the remaining little works and don't use it to campaign for SOLUDO
Is that the true situation or are you kidding?
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 7:38am On May 10, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Is that the true situation or are you kidding?

Don't mind him, he is just clowning
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by NewDawn2O21: 8:17am On May 10, 2021
Racoon:
Alaigbo ya dinma.Ka anyi na ga niru.
so you're Igbo?
no wonder the hate speeches and unnecessary criticism.
I now understand

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by vincentjk(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2021
Gamesmart:
Gigantic WHITE ELEPHANT!!!

Waste of money meant for education, digitisation and healthcare.

Na jealousy and envy go kill una tufiiiiaaakwaaa unu

Ndi uchu afo taru mmiri

You think anambra is lacking behind in the educational and healthcare sector? Do you know how many powerful school in onitsha alone run by catholics alone not to talk of the government owned schools... GUO transports single handedly built a standard hospital in my hometown adazi ani in Anambra, if you see this hospital you ho mellow. Anambra doesn't depend solely on the federal government, A good number of wealthy people of anambra are philanthropist.

Wait till this airpot is completed and traders start plying the airport and importing phone from UK and China, clothes from Indonesia and China, machine and motor spare parts from all around the world.

Wait until anambra state government starts exporting leather shoes, bags, belt and others to different countries then you'll know the use of this cargo airpot.

abeg howfa with the shops Willie obiano is building for us in onitsha where sewing and making of shoes will take place? Been long I visited onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by NewDawn2O21: 8:19am On May 10, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Air space that will soon be closed once UGM Terrorists successfully bring down one plane. That region would soon go up in smoke. Wonder why anyone would be comfortable flying over it.
The Igbos are a very capable terrorist group and will soon start bringing down Nigerian airforce planes with their advanced weapons. Unsafe air space.
they will come for your head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by SouthEastFacts: 8:24am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yet thousands of your kinsmen are schooling in the west....
I hope you didn't include Lagos as part of your West?
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Ikinternational: 8:28am On May 10, 2021
na my person fly that first airplane into that airport

congrats ada...your pops was surely smiling

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 8:29am On May 10, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

I hope you didn't include Lagos as part of your West?

Even outside lagos your kinsmen are in various institutions getting an education and even if I included lagos how is that a problem.....last time I checked you need to pass oyo and ogun to enter Lagos, no matter your mourning and weeping it's still Yorubaland, your stupid narratives can't change that. You mofos have kept lagos as your standard and are wankking over a 3rd rate airport in the 21st century..... comparing Anambra to ogun or Oyo states is utterly fanciful, despite it being relatively the size of ibadan it can't still level up to anything in the south west.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Bunnatex(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2021
Do you need a ceremony to test run a facility?
Ain't all things meant to work completely before you call people to observe
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol you sound delusional..a Yoruba sending his child to school in anambra...who is even talking about lagos state, lol... you're talking about how lagos is built on common wealth but bragging with federal owned institutions that can't even stand with the likes of UI, OAU and UNIBEN......lol should we even start with private universities were your kinsmen are for ever begging for admission, even some of your governors whose children are in secondary and primary schools how many of them school in the east.....I know around 5 of your past and current governors whose children are schooling in schools in yorubaland.....lol you're trippin. Even your kinsmen will laugh at you for this statement. Were your leaders are trying to replicate lagos they've lost their priorities focusing on meaningless projects.
Anu can you mention the governor that govern east state that reside in Yoruba land outside Lagos they have few properties

Otondo check below

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2021
post=101543153:

Anu can you mention the governor that govern east state that resident in Yoruba land outside Lagos

Otondo check below

I won't mention names but 1 was a past governor of anambra, and one from imo state......check daywaterman secondary school in ogun state, Corona in Lagos and a host of others....your elites plenty for those schools.

Lastly using jamb as a metric for universities with quality education is rettarded.... there's a world university ranking, cure your foolishness and check it out.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Gamesmart: 8:50am On May 10, 2021
post=101541013:

We are leading in education sector and health sector

One-eyed man leading the blind is not an achievement!
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I won't mention names but 1 was a past governor of anambra, and one from imo state......check daywaterman secondary school in ogun state, Corona in Lagos and a host of others....your elites plenty for those schools.

Lastly using jamb as a metric for universities with quality education is rettarded.... there's a world university ranking, cure your foolishness and check it out.
Dumbo mention the name of Southeast governor that reside in your brown roof enclave, Anu I thought you claimed all the southeast students are schooling in Yoruba land? And you are disregarding JAMB that have statistics of students admitted to Nigeria higher institutions to the rubbish website ranking they pay to push their usual propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Gamesmart: 8:54am On May 10, 2021
vincentjk:

Na jealousy and envy go kill una tufiiiiaaakwaaa unu

Ndi uchu afo taru mmiri

You think anambra is lacking behind in the educational and healthcare sector? Do you know how many powerful school in onitsha alone run by catholics alone not to talk of the government owned schools... GUO transports single handedly built a standard hospital in my hometown adazi ani in Anambra, if you see this hospital you ho mellow. Anambra doesn't depend solely on the federal government, A good number of wealthy people of anambra are philanthropist.

Wait till this airpot is completed and traders start plying the airport and importing phone from UK and China, clothes from Indonesia and China, machine and motor spare parts from all around the world.

Wait until anambra state government starts exporting leather shoes, bags, belt and others to different countries then you'll know the use of this cargo airpot.

abeg howfa with the shops Willie obiano is building for us in onitsha where sewing and making of shoes will take place? Been long I visited onitsha.

Another black mooooron that is so stuuuupid and jumps into "they hate us" when talking about issues too large for his brain.

Powerful schools? ..................Standard hospital? ..............E no go better for your entire lineage.

Iiiidiot celebrating and having huge pride in mediocrity at best.

The next thing the black monkey will say as defence is "What has your own state done?".

Classically stuuupid black man!
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by plaindealer: 8:54am On May 10, 2021
Finally, the warehouse and ugu leaf transportation landing strip is about to be commissioned.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2021
plaindealer:
Finally, the warehouse and ugu leaf transportation landing strip is about to be commissioned.

grin

I feel your pain grin grin
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
post=101543582:

Dumbo mention the name of Southeast governor that reside in your brown roof enclave, Anu I thought you claimed all the southeast students are schooling in Yoruba land? And you are disregarding JAMB that have statistics of students admitted to Nigeria higher institutions to rubbish website ranking the pay to push their usual propaganda.

Arguing with you is a waste of time and energy...better enter your 2x2 shop, I heard UGM have also entered anambra and burning down buildings.....lol so much for infrastructure airport when the state is a hellhole.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
Na envy dey worry you cheesy

Show us the standard hospital in your backward state let's compare it with the ones in Anambra

Gamesmart:

Another black mooooron that is so stuuuupid and jumps into "they hate us" when talking about issues too large for his brain.

Powerful schools? ..................Standard hospital? ..............E no go better for your entire lineage.

Iiiidiot celebrating and having huge pride in mediocrity at best.

The next thing the black monkey will say as defence is "What has your own state done?".

Classically stuuupid black man!
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by globemoney01: 8:59am On May 10, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
[s]grin commissioning Airport that the roads that leads to it haven't been tarred #tueh politifians working tirelessly to get cheap credit bcuz many are I'll informed ,obiano history will always remember that MBADINUJU brought the idea and NGIGE sited it in UMUERI instead of OBA And PETER OBI bought 90% of the lands and others things and u obiano built the airport so why the haste ,finish the remaining little works and don't use it to campaign for SOLUDO [/s]
Shut your mouth. Peter Obi did not pay for any land. The airport was 100% done by obiano.. From land to its present state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 8:59am On May 10, 2021
plaindealer:
Finally, the warehouse and ugu leaf transportation landing strip is about to be commissioned

Ekoile, see Akure international airport terminal building. You should be ashamed of yourself for once cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 9:03am On May 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Ekoile, see Akure international airport terminal building. You should be ashamed of yourself for once cheesy

That's because it wasn't used as a money pit.....still doesn't change the fact that it's performing the same task as your $6billion airport.....why are you people so daft?
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 9:05am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That's because it wasn't used as a money pit.....still doesn't change the fact that it's performing the same task as your $6billion airport.....why are you people so daft?

Akure airport terminal building is like a mechanic workshop cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Nobody: 9:07am On May 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Akure airport terminal building is like a mechanic workshop cheesy

Still performing the same duties of a $6billion money pit airport.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by Gamesmart: 9:07am On May 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Na envy dey worry you cheesy

Show us the standard hospital in your backward state let's compare it with the ones in Anambra

Typical creeetin!
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 9:15am On May 10, 2021
Gamesmart:

I am a typical creeetin!

Now show us the pictures of the standard hospital in your state cheesy
Re: Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July by MI6Surveillance: 9:16am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Still performing the same duties of a $6billion money pit airport.

But AKURE airport is like a mechanic workshop cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Front-line Air Combat Fleet / NBA Asks Buhari To Comply With Supreme Court Judgment On Cash Swap / Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.