Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. (1905 Views)

El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency / North Has Already Destroyed Itself – 1: Dele Sobowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by Curious345: 10:19am On May 10, 2021
I live close to a NIMC registration center. And infact I dated one preety skinny female staff in that office .

Now , prior to the NIN-SIM hysteria, most of the NIMC staff in that office were mere simps. They did their jobs deligently.
Fast forward ,

I I drove pass that same office 2days ago and what I saw was not good. What did I see?
I saw porche cars parked beside the office and Futher inquiry revealed they were all owned by NIMC staff . I must add they were bought recently .

Just last week , 3 people complained to me about a new fraud format perpetrated in most NIMC nin reg centres .

When you supply your Bio data,they delibrately infuse errors into it before they print out .

Especially your age , you enter 1985 and the print out will show 1984.

Now this is delibrate . To correct this error attracts a non refundable fee of 15,000.. some NIMC staff may even charge you higher to have it done.
A friend whose DoB was delibrately falsified by NIMC nin reg officers was adviced to pay 20k and have it corrected IMMEDIATELY,
He however opted for an official correction via remitta.
This was December and uptil now his issues have gone unresolved .

In Nigeria corruption has become a culture and tradition.
One is forced to ask , HOW DID WE GET HERE ?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by chatinent: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
I live close to a NIMC registration center. And infact I dated one preety skinny female staff in that office .

Now , prior to the NIN-SIM hysteria, most of the NIMC staff in that office were mere simps. They did their jobs deligently.
Fast forward ,

I I drove pass that same office 2days ago and what I saw was not good. What did I see?
I saw porche cars parked beside the office and Futher inquiry revealed they were all owwned by NIMC staff . I must add they were bought recently .

Just lat week , 3 people complained to me about a new fraud format perpetrated in most NIMC nin reg centres .

When you supply your Bio data,they delibrately infuse errors ingot before they print out .

Now this is delibrate . To correct this error attracts a non refundable fee of 15,000.. some may even charge higher to have it done.
A friend whose DoB was delibrately falsified by NIMC nin reg officers was adviced to pay 20k and have it corrected IMMEDIATELY,
This was December and uptil now his issues has gone unresolved .

We have always been here.

Nigerians see any public offices or money-well as a national cake.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by eliok(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:

Fast forward ,

I saw porche cars parked beside the office and Futher inquiry revealed they were all owwned by NIMC staff . I must add they were bought recently .

Just lat week , 3 people complained to me about a new fraud format perpetrated in most NIMC nin reg centres .

When you supply your Bio data,they delibrately infuse errors ingot before they print out .

Now this is delibrate . To correct this error attracts a non refundable fee of 15,000.. some may even charge higher to have it done.
This was December and uptil now his issues has gone unresolved .

leave them.

It's only in Nigeria we believe that laws which govern the universe does not work.

Wealth gotten by illegal means kills.

Ask kidnappers, armed robbers and politicians
When they are caught.

Fast cars can lead to fast death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by Rugaria: 10:30am On May 10, 2021
It's everywhere. To renew your passport, you have to "sort". To get a new one, the same thing.. Infact, immigration officials will send out some folks to go and wait at the parking lot so as to 'hyjack' you from there before others.. It's done openly because Oga is part of the process.

And it's the same thing during recruitments. They take bribes to recruit and then flood the immigration, customs, police and Army with inept personnels who got to where they are through corruption. That's part of the reason their Generals struggle against a rag tag Boko Haram..
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:30am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:

Fast forward ,

I saw porche cars parked beside the office and Futher inquiry revealed they were all owned by NIMC staff . I must add they were bought recently .

Just last week , 3 people complained to me about a new fraud format perpetrated in most NIMC nin reg centres .

When you supply your Bio data,they delibrately infuse errors into it before they print out .

Now this is delibrate . To correct this error attracts a non refundable fee of 15,000.. some NIMC staff may even charge you higher to have it done.

You are not far from truth sir

In ibadan here, NIMC officials will demand for 5k registration fee from you and this is happening inside Ibadan North East Local Government Secretariat.

I left the place in annoyance 2months ago & never returned there till now infact an not gonna do that NIN shit again

Corruption everywhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by kuuljay(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2021
Hausa Igbo Yoruba dey there and if you see them criticising politicians you go now,only Nigerians in the womb are not currupt

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by FarahAideed: 10:30am On May 10, 2021
99 percent of Nigerians are congenitally corrupt. When you see them complaining about corruption it means they are only angry because they are not benefiting from it

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by Grace001: 10:32am On May 10, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2021
OLE NI EVERYBODY, UNLESS YOU NOR DEY COLLECT USERY (INTEREST)
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by Stone123(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2021
If Nigerians are not gullible, why can't they rise and protest against this day light robbery, if possible shut all the registration centers, and you will see them change. Positive change can never fall from heaven, rather it lies on the hands of the masses. You're only day dreaming if you think that you'll just fold your hands and see change positive change happen in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by selemempe: 10:52am On May 10, 2021
The way forward is to break the country up into manageable entities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by Fejoku: 10:52am On May 10, 2021
Lmao. As long as Nigeria remain one, this will never change. It will only get worse. However, if Nigeria divides, each nation can bloody it out without fear of misinterpretation by other tribes which will bring about a change in the way things are done.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by revived: 11:17am On May 10, 2021
E be many things
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by notym2chektym: 11:33am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:

Fast forward ,

Those corrupt officials deserve to be beaten blue black, others will stop.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by McStoic(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2021
Curious345:

Fast forward ,

Na wa ooo
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by pedrilo: 12:01pm On May 10, 2021
nobdy is ready to make d country work including the president.
we r just decving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. by loosecanon50(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) / Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Buhari Has Hidden Agenda For Nigeria - Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.