Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (1902 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by AkachiNwog: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Take note of this fake press release by mischief makers. Pls kindly disregard

It is totally fake news and not from Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
We already know that it is the hand work of APC and their sellout governor.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tinubuadvocate: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stop spreading fake news, seun mydn44 please ban this op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by KillMNKnow(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin confused people

3 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkachiNwog:

For a while when I thought it was true, I felt disappointed

After robbing Emeka Ihedioha of his mandate, planted their mole (Hope Uzodinma aka supreme court governor) they still want Emeka's people to hate him!

What a wicked, low self-esteemed, sorry for an excused, liar of a presidency we have!

4 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by finestiyke(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lalasticlala please move to front page

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
I knew it was a fake news

their grand plan now is to pitch igbos against igbos

7 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Joromi1: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
And I was beginning to wonder how someone who got robbed will now be praising the robber. This administration is truly useless.

8 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Habiyo: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
We already know that you can't write these trash. A man with first class in an election replace with the stood Pampers wearing Hope.
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Investigative: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairaland is so quick to push propaganda against kanu to front page
Now Kanu is back I expect those shouting Kanu to come back
Now he is back
Go and kill him

10 Likes

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by sujexy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ihedioha is a well reserved man, we know them and what they can do
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Conrod: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I knew it was a fake news

their grand plan now is to pitch igbos against igbos
NOTED ....however,ihedioha must as a matter of urgency distance himself from that fake news before he is "buried" alive.
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by aniomadei1975: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Investigative:
nairaland is so quick to push propaganda against kanu to front page
Now Kanu is back I expect those shouting Kanu to come back
Now he is back
Go and kill him

Back in the zoo prison...lolz

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

For a while when I thought it was true, I felt disappointed

After robbing Emeka Ihedioha of his mandate, planted their mole (Hope Uzodinma aka supreme court governor) they still want Emeka's people to hate him!

What a wicked, low self-esteemed, sorry for an excused, liar of a presidency we have!

Have you ever seen a signed reported news? Only a statement can be signed, not a third party news. Someone is claiming Ihedioha said something and is signing what Ihedioha is claimed to have said

Thats as fake as it gets. If Ihedioha wants to say something, he will put out a signed statement, not some unknown person claiming to be his media aid, signing something it is alleged he said

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Easternblood: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pure Lies and Trash
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tranquillity360: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
I know that news is fake because it smells cow cow.
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Investigative: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
aniomadei1975:

Back in the zoo prison...lolz
Prison?
Kanu is a vip
They dare not put him in prison
Na dss be him security guard now

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Notasyouthink: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkachiNwog:

Nigeria is full of fake news peddlers but they can never get people like me because we know them and their agenda.

This is the kind of job oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ọzu, cilicmarin and almaiga are being paid for.
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Ceenachi: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
undecided

Nairaland is number one!

I was ashamed of malicious news hitting front page regarding Nnamdi Kanu’s issue

Someone will fabricate nonsense and post, Nairaland will push it without proper veracity and authentication even the so called professional media’s outlets that styled themselves professionals (Not me) because nothing professional about them

How many countries did they mention that they arrested him, even someone said he was caught with a prostitute

Boom Nairaland picked it and published

Is this not gutter journalism?

I am ashamed..Western countries will be very very ashamed of us

Everything seems to be abnormal

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Earlystar698(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
mynd44 lalasticlala seun you guys should stop moving fake news to front page,the continuation of this moronic attitude of you lots will bring the reputation of this forum to a wrong side..be warned!!!

Numerous fake news concerning Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been pushed to front page several times in this past 3 days which is in violation of rule 8 of nairaland. Take action and starts banning those accounts that create fake topic of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Seun your forum rating will go so low if you continue to pay deff eyes to these no-sense attitude of some nairalanders,of course we know the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu fake news generate allot for you but the numerous fake news is spoiling the image of your forum.be guide.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by nairalandankrah: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nairaland is not a fair and just forum anymore..
They now promote tribalism by pushing fake news to front page!

What money cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by raker300: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairaland is not a fair and just forum anymore..
They now promote tribalism by pushing fake news to front page!

What money cannot do does not exist.
that particular mod is incorrigible.

There has been a barrage of fake news on nairaland lately it’s Jst disheartening

His loyalty to the apc and bigotry towards the igbos is glaring.

I advise legal action from ihedioha.

That mod preposterous
Re: Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2021
I for say ooooh...

Make I go edit my comments

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Brother Meet At DSS Hdqts / “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Copies Peter Obi, Enters Flood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.