Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (41960 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped by Awaja(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2021
Pushing the govt to pay 100mili Ransom to kidnappers shows your level of complicity.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped by mdsne(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
Bastard human being...
Grace14156:
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: “How I will wipe away Aso Rock if my child is abducted is unbearable"

https://gazette.ng/sheikh-ahmad-gumi-how-i-will-wipe-away-aso-rock-if-my-child-is-abducted-is-unbearable/
Re: Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:00am On May 11, 2021
GentlePEACE:

i appreciate your kind words, however i will appreciate it more better if it can be posted on Page 1 of the front page and gain more points than others.
Ok but just curious and want to know why you are so particular about page 1 of the front pages. It may be difficult for someone like me at the moment since people struggle to always be in page 1. My question though,why the first page.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped by rummmy: 3:33am On May 11, 2021
One of the men that is above the law.....
His own share is sure,biz man...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped by dalass(f): 5:04am On May 11, 2021
cankerworm:
Do you mean the rate at which your people is being kidnapped is not enough for you to lock Aso Rock? It baffles me why we have most of these selfish people in this part of the globe. I pray your offsprings would be the next target of the kidnappers so that you can do your wish. Nonsense!

Does he care? No!

He's asking what is a 100M? undecided

If it's nothing. He should convince his partners in banditry to stop kidnapping that in their gods sight, money is nothing... Dey no need am... The Northerner has an entitlement mindset... Like I don't know the promises Buhari made them because they are even calling on government and CBN to pay up as if Nigeria is in their pockets and Elrufai caused it...

He's paid them before, so they want more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.