Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United (460 Views)

Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by vegafbs: 11:21am On May 10, 2021
Conor McGregor has hinted that he wants to buy a football team in the future, speculating that he might buy Manchester United.

Recall Manchester United was recently valued by Forbes to worth £30.5b. While McGregor is valued to be around £181m.

Since being one of the organization’s biggest stars, the Irishman has accumulated a massive fortune in the UFC.

When he fought Floyd Mayweather in 2017, he officially made just over £90 million.

Conor McGregor has dabbled in a variety of industries with his own brand of whiskey and is now linked to a sports team, namely Manchester United.

As the Red Devils look to return to the top of English football, he claims he can do “big things for a club.”

In the aftermath of the Super League’s demise, the Glazers are once again being pressured to sell the club.

“Hey guys, I’m dreaming about buying Manchester United!” tweeted the Notorious B.I.G. “How do you feel about it?”

On Twitter, the 32-year-old was questioned about his seriousness before revealing that buying into Celtic was also a choice while professing his love for the Red Devils.

He said, ” “To be honest, a discussion about Celtic came up first. Dermot Desmond’s shares will be purchased.

“At some point in the future, I would love to own a sports team! Celtic and Manchester United are two teams that I support.

“But I’m willing to listen. I believe I will make a significant contribution to a club.”

Desmond used to own United stock but sold it to the Glazers before joining Celtic.

https://esq-law.com/conor-mcgregor-reaffirms-intention-to-buy-manchester-united.html

Re: Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
Oksy
Re: Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by blowjob: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
DIS MAD WAYREEEEEEE undecided

BUYING AN ENGLISH PREMIER CLUB,WITH CAGE FIGHT MONEY undecided

DIS ONE DRINK COW URINE undecided

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
That is impossible.

Unless he gets into a sort of partnership with a second party, I don't think he can afford to buy United all on his own.

I don't think I am wrong on this one.
Re: Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by MorataFC: 7:45pm On May 10, 2021
Man u worth £30.8b?
Haba,
Re: Conor Mcgregor Reaffirms Intention To Buy Manchester United by Great100000: 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
MorataFC:
Man u worth £30.8b?
Haba,
grin grin grin grin me sef surprise

(1) (Reply)

Did Pep Gaurdiola mock city fans by doing this / An Argentine Fan Attacks Neymar In The Street With With A Two-footed Lunge(video / Lionel Messi Agrees New Five-year Deal With Barcelona, Accepts Significant Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.